KAISER Fightwear

verbalkint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:weeping:

where is all bottoms...

i like matching tops and bottoms, cause my fighters are classy that way

The shorts demand is always so huge, kinda impossible for me to manage - but that's a general Tycoon problem. So, when they are out of stock, some buy set bottoms BUT most of all it's just the Private Assistants who buy them when the stocks are gone. I lately recommended to Mike to make a special slot for the PA stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The shirts are inspiring! Keep up the great work!

Thanks bud, i need to sit down on weekend or some finally to make some fresh stuff, it's about time, still i want the collecon to be neatly arranged... while sticking to many of the old designs also. Could open a second store with the same amount but different designs, got a really huge collection (some are ugly though and some i like but customers hated them lol).

Good luck with the org plans btw!

Thanks bud, i need to sit down on weekend or some finally to make some fresh stuff, it's about time, still i want the collecon to be neatly arranged... while sticking to many of the old designs also. Could open a second store with the same amount but different designs, got a really huge collection (some are ugly though and some i like but customers hated them lol).

Good luck with the org plans btw!

Wow, you should try and open another store mate, never know it may succeed! I mean currently the designs are cool and since you can't stock them all maybe you could show some of them off else where. Also, I know what you mean, when I was making shirts for KO some that I liked were hated by others and hardly sold lol.

Thank you, hopefully this time I'll stick to the organization.