The Agency

The Agency  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea behind "The Agency"?

2. 2. Do you plan on working / have worked with "The Agency" in any way (be it as an org or a manager or anything else)?

3. 3. If you've worked with "The Agency", how would you rate your experience with us?

• 5 stars.
    • 4 stars.
    • 3 stars.
    • 2 stars.
    • 1 star.
    • I haven't worked with "The Agency" yet!

When I thought of the idea, I was thinking of how good it would be for the managers. But honestly this is a homerun for org owners. Shiv now has a list of awesome fighters looking for superfights and/or contracts. All orgs know exactly who to go to when they are looking for a superfight. Any org owner who doesn't take advantage of this is foolish.

Yep! That's why I'm starting that mailer Qrash!

Also, lists have been updated with some additions!

For all the guys who are already signed somewhere... They are still available. They are generally on their last fight or on a superfight and are looking to get their deals done rather than wait to get unsigned. Don't hesitate to message about them!

Today Momoko Yamaguchi - wc 22 / p4p 78 flung this salad at me. He kept chanting 'WICE! WICE! WICE! WICE!' I'm not sure but I think he wants to be fat again and tired of eating healthy if he's not fighting.

Not sure if Syn is imploding or what since there's only one card scheduled, but Momoko has 1 fight left on his contract and is looking to smash some faces in the near future if possible.

Mr. Shiv, please deal w/ your archnemesii and get Momoko an awesome superfight!

Kthnx *_^;

Any joy with my 2 boys shiv ?

I'm talking to people! It takes a couple of days bro, I'll message you when I have updates!

Today Momoko Yamaguchi - wc 22 / p4p 78 flung this salad at me. He kept chanting 'WICE! WICE! WICE! WICE!' I'm not sure but I think he wants to be fat again and tired of eating healthy if he's not fighting.

Not sure if Syn is imploding or what since there's only one card scheduled, but Momoko has 1 fight left on his contract and is looking to smash some faces in the near future if possible.

Mr. Shiv, please deal w/ your archnemesii and get Momoko an awesome superfight!

Kthnx *_^;

Sure :)

Just wanted to mention the good experience I had with The Agency.

They helped set up a superfight for me and I will definitely be seeking them out again in the future.

Momoko Yamaguchi(75 p4p) was landed a superfight by The Agency within the time span I requested. Opponent is Leroy Brown (62 p4p). Fighting at Steel Peen Fighting Temple, contract is 1 fight, 0/60k/60k, expires day after the fight. The fight is 3 * 10 min rounds...but Momoko gives no fucks. More time for Brown to come back to earth after Momoko sends him into orbit.

Would do again since I'm lazy and this is easy to find great stuff.

Shiv set my fighter Lomax up with a killer superfight. Looking forward to a long relationship with The Agency. BTW Shiv how come my name (or Lomax) doesnt show up in the original post as managers/fighters you are working with !!!

Good luck in the fight!

Well, there's no way to make it optional so I added a new option to the last question!

PS: Totally going to vote on my own thing! Mostly so I don't have to keep hitting "Show Results"!

I take no responsibility for nobody wanting to sign a CGrace fighter. Just saying!

Ummmm hurtful! Does this mean you won't hook him up with a KT contract? I'm gonna go look at some titties to make myself feel better.

Btw, since we've seen some people use our services, I was wondering if you could weigh in on how much and who (managers? orgs?) we should charge?

I'm as lost as anyone about though so I thought I'd find out what people's opinion was!

Btw, since we've seen some people use our services, I was wondering if you could weigh in on how much and who (managers? orgs?) we should charge?

I'm as lost as anyone about though so I thought I'd find out what people's opinion was!

Well each case is different, so I'd say set it at 10% of whatever the fighter earns?

So for super fights/one fight deals take the base/win and take 10%? So 40/40 - you get 8k if he wins, 4k if he doesn't.

For multi fight deals go off the signing bonus?