The Tycoon Tools Thread

Any idea why after entering my event I'd (which I assume is the number at the end of the browser address) that I get the calculating gear icon and then just black blank page? I've tried all three browsers on my computer with same result.

I just tried it for your 1st event and it worked fine for me. It only shows one confirmed fight so I am guessing that when you tried it you might not have had a fight confirmed. Both fighters have to accept the fight offer for it to show up on tycoon tools.

• Upvote 1

Why does it say "Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website". Btw, I'm using Google Chrome. Any help about installing the scripts would be appreciated.
If i remember correct it is no longer avalible for some reason the script has be dropped dont know why

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I don't play this game anymore, but I have been keeping the TycoonTools site hosted for the last year off my own back. The problem is, now my hosting is due for renewal and I can't really afford to keep it going.

Do people still use it? If so, I'll need to come up with some solution so that the site can keep running. Does anyone else have some hosting that we could transfer to? Is anyone willing to take over ownership of the site?

Cheers,

Jeff

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I don't play this game anymore, but I have been keeping the TycoonTools site hosted for the last year off my own back. The problem is, now my hosting is due for renewal and I can't really afford to keep it going.

Do people still use it? If so, I'll need to come up with some solution so that the site can keep running. Does anyone else have some hosting that we could transfer to? Is anyone willing to take over ownership of the site?

Cheers,

Jeff

Came into this thread hoping you had announced your return to MMA Tycoon :(

I'm pretty sure it's still used by numerous users. Would it be possible to transfer it to the MMA Tycoon website?

Hoping you'll make a return to MMA Tycoon sometime in the near future :)

I don't think there is much suitable for VIP only on there. Event Helper.... you have to be VIP to own an org anyway. Tournaments... same. Greasemonkey Scripts... they're already out there, I just put them on a page where they can be downloaded. Random Name generator... seems a bit mean to only allow VIPs to use it.

Thanks for the offer Wilding. I'll send you a message and hopefully we can get it sorted.