Base Pay (show money)

ndisstruktable

This doesn't bother me too much b/c I really don't neeeeeed money, but I figure I'll throw it out there just for the new guys who are struggling...

I also don't know if this has been addressed before or not...

My fighter accepted a fight, but it came to a few days out from the fight and his opponent still hadn't accepted... I was getting ready for the weekend and set up my training as if he was going to accept and have a fight. Therefore I missed some valuable training days while resting.

I get on here this morning and the fight never happened.

Now shouldn't my guy technically get show money (or the base pay) since he was ready and willing??

Thanks and take care!

-Gogo

in the event of a no contest, yes i think the fighter that DIDN'T cause it should get their fight pay.

but what you're describing isn't technically a scheduled fight, since your opponent never accepted it, so in this case i don't think your fighter deserves to get paid.

• Upvote 1

U should get a message when your opp accepts a fight. Same happened to me as above. Changed training, rested, travelled, fight cancelled. Time and money wasted on nothing...

if youre traveling, thats one thing but time wasted training otherwise? i dont train my guys below 90% energy so it really doesnt affect me that much. also helps because theyre ready to fight at the drop of a hat (or dime, or whatever).

I don't train my guys far below 95%...

I see your point Face Kicker, but if I would have scheduled training due to no opponent accepting and then he accepts last minute, that could mess with my energy during the fight altho only a small amount...

But aside from not getting paid, I missed training, and the tickers didn't reset so now he's in the red on circuit stuff...

Just something small I noticed :) trying not to make too big of a fuss over it