New Mods

xanax

This asshole (Crisse) banned me from chat b/c someone said something about a woman being bound and muzzled, and I said that sounded like rape. These assholes need to be checked, using authority to ban people they don't like because we say something they don't agree with. Now I see why Humors talks so much shit regarding chat, these douches need to be brought down a level or two. Sorry if this sounds too straight forward, but I've typed it three different times and it doesn't seem to be registering to the game forum. But I don't think I said anything ban-worthy, and this dick needs to be checked.

EDIT: I don't mean all you mods, but a few.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, some of the mods are terrible. I got perma banned because Chuck Grace and I were joking back and forth and he told me to change my name back to ChuckGracesWife. Now I can no longer get on the chat. The chat mods are uber power hungry and have nothing better to do than ban people for the dumbest reasons I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

This asshole (Crisse) banned me from chat b/c someone said something about a woman being bound and muzzled, and I said that sounded like rape. These assholes need to be checked, using authority to ban people they don't like because we say something they don't agree with. Now I see why Humors talks so much shit regarding chat, these douches need to be brought down a level or two. Sorry if this sounds too straight forward, but I've typed it three different times and it doesn't seem to be registering to the game forum. But I don't think I said anything ban-worthy, and this dick needs to be checked.

EDIT: I don't mean all you mods, but a few.

Yea he was talking about a dog actually. If I remember correctly you logged in, told someone he had a stupid name, asked if he ever got laid, than asked how much he gets charged for it. Than something about rape. Bannable? Dunno, dont care.

• Downvote 1

If you feel like you were kicked/banned improperly, feel free to contact Mike and explain why. It's his channel, we just help him with it. I can't speak for the other guys, but having played the game over 3 years, I can say chat is probably the single most effective tool for either helping or deterring new players.

If folks walk into Romper Room with a bunch of dickheads, they are less likely to use the room to get answers, and perhaps get frustrated and stop playing. Conversely, if they are treating with respect, get help, sponsors, contracts and so on, they are more likely to continue playing.

That said, we are far from perfect and if you feel you've been wronged you can take it up with Mike or better yet, PM the mod directly.

Yea he was talking about a dog actually. If I remember correctly you logged in, told someone he had a stupid name, asked if he ever got laid, than asked how much he gets charged for it. Than something about rape. Bannable? Dunno, dont care.

Correct, I was joking around with another member, doesn't seem to be a problem if you're in the clique. And if you dunno, don't care, why even comment?

If you feel like you were kicked/banned improperly, feel free to contact Mike and explain why. It's his channel, we just help him with it. I can't speak for the other guys, but having played the game over 3 years, I can say chat is probably the single most effective tool for either helping or deterring new players. If folks walk into Romper Room with a bunch of dickheads, they are less likely to use the room to get answers, and perhaps get frustrated and stop playing. Conversely, if they are treating with respect, get help, sponsors, contracts and so on, they are more likely to continue playing. That said, we are far from perfect and if you feel you've been wronged you can take it up with Mike or better yet, PM the mod directly.

Do feel I was done wrong. Not gonnna bother Mike with this, as it's petty shit. Just wanted to let the general public know that assholes like (him) are roaming around. BTW, I've been on chat several times trying to refer members to the site, offering money/advice. I appreciate your post, as it feels genuine. I just don't like the way I was treated by the other mod.

forum is way way more easy going than chat -- always has been -- as manny said though newer folks come in there to ask questions or something and get bombarded by some or see other b/s going on and they tend to leave or get wrong info cause of someone b/s'ing around -- it could been a simple misunderstanding on the mod's part -- but then there usually is more to the story -- also sometimes you are just kicked on first offense so you might not really be banned was just booted -- not sure wasnt there but i know thats usually the first step taken

[05:33] ••› granny_8_a_xanny [Mibbit@2AA8A359.460D27B5.17ADB747.IP] joins

[05:34] ••› hhhhhhhhhhh [Mibbit@mib-CE839FF0.bchsia.telus.net] joins (joined before as zyd)

[05:35] granny_8_a_xanny: hello

[05:36] hhhhhhhhhhh: hello

[05:36] ‹•• Shiv [shiv@2423227A.D9DEDAB4.E6294A53.IP] quits [Ping timeout ]

[05:36] granny_8_a_xanny: nice name

[05:36] hhhhhhhhhhh: ok

[05:37] granny_8_a_xanny: get laid much?

[05:37] hhhhhhhhhhh: yes

[05:37] granny_8_a_xanny: cool. how much they charge?

[05:37] hhhhhhhhhhh: lots

[05:37] granny_8_a_xanny: i bet

[05:38] Gable: I just put tape around their muzzle and legs. They don't like it...I don't care.

[05:38] hhhhhhhhhhh: food and clothes for her and 2 kids

[05:38] granny_8_a_xanny: @gable i'm pretty sure that's called rape'

[05:38] Gable: Also, I find elementary schools to be an excellent resource for sex.

[05:38] ·•• Crisse sets mode [+b *!*@2AA8A359.460D27B5.17ADB747.IP ]

[05:38] ·•• Banned: granny_8_a_xanny

I joined in 2009 and went in for a few weeks - never really went back only a couple of times since and then I log out pretty much as soon as I log in. I think the biggest idiot in there was a Mod but can't remember. Anyway, the atmosphere in there put me off.

You didnt have a joined before as, one of the first things you said where "[05:37] granny_8_a_xanny: get laid much?" so i assumed you where one of the many random trolls that comes in everyday. Instead of crying on the forum you could have just PMed me and you would had been unbanned by now instead i get a PM in chat telling me about this thread. Soooo whipe those tears away i wont go anywhere and you can now come back into chat :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no, It's because it's a thankless fucking job. Either you do your job and people dislike you for it, or you don't do your job and people dislike you for it.

Sometimes I can agree but sometimes they're just power hungry. Being perma banned for impersonating when I change my name to ChuckGracesWife after he told me to do it?