IQ test

I have gotten this message twice, once for a 91 and once for a 132. The fighter with a 132 also has a granite chin, but unfortunately he is by FAR the slowest learner I have ever come across. I believe I read on the private jet info that if you fly in a private jet that has Internet connection there is a chance your fighter will take an IQ test online and you will receive the results. Has this happened to anyone or anyone know the odds of getting such a message when flying in a private jet? Thanks-

It's completely random, you never know when or if you will get one. It just comes in a message through mail as message from fighter.

I have only gotten 2, one just last week since I joined back in 11-2011

it's just for 1 fighter, then you will have to wait and see if another fighter gets one.

yeah I see completely random, do you reckon it would be better if it was more often so you know how intelligent your fighter actually is?

I would be nice, but I think knowing to much about everything/skills/hiddens/how the game engine works is not beneficial to the game. Mike did increase the chance of getting one a while back, If go to the spoiler page it lists some things at the top of changes to the game but also at the bottom also. It's a good idea to look at this once in a while so you know when changes are done.

sorry but that isnt smart - that sir is 100% follow my orders material there

I was being ironic =s

You're forcing a literal retard to fight. You monster.

I released him a day after I received the message, he wasn't that bad but it kind affected my thoughts about him lol

If you got a low IQ you should put your fighter in BJJ class. That's what intellectuals do so it will help your intelligence tremendously. Also fighters will get dumber from boxing from the head trauma. I'm 100% sure. I had a fighter who had 55 once. Now I got a message and he has 75. Still long way to go but at least we're getting there. He already stopped quoting BrainSmasher.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Iv had two, they came within 3 days of each other.

117- Im not massivly impressed with his learning speed thus far, iv redone his training schedule from scratch now incase id put him in any less the optimal classes

and 119- who is learning like a sponge and iv got really high hopes for

IQ tests haven't got anything to do with learning.

Learning speed and intelligence are two different hiddens wifflet

yes id realised that, I probably shouldve put a "but" in there to actually make it mean anything like what i meant it to mean. I was going more for: it dosnt really matter how well the first one can use his techniques if he never learns the techniques in the first place. and the seconds i have high hope for as hes so far demonstrated decent hidens in iq, learning and chin