The Gesundheit Killer

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=448178

there's a reason why i decided to kill gesundheit...it wasn't worthy of my presence. i went in and i took those who i felt were worthy with me, then i killed the alliance. i put a fair warning out there to the members of gesundheit who reformed....i told them to close the alliance for good, or i would go after all of them one by one.

unfortunately...mannetosen had to be the first victim. i hope the rest of you continue to avoid me. youve all become quite good at it.

thank you for your time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I begged for my man Val Kjartansson to get a piece of Kid Torres when he got to ONI. The owner told me you refused.

After F-Man saying at a previous post saying cowards.. well that just says it all ducking from a fight offered haha

i went to oni for virtuouz..he was begging for me to give him a beating ever since kid torres retired one of his other fighters. i duck no man and i never refused the fight, nor was i offered it. i'll end any boy in gesundheit in 11 seconds or less. ask your leader.

Doubt he ducked in all fairness to F-Man...this is an old score to settle and once it was announced he was doing the world tour I put ONI's name in the mix and offered up one of my fighters immediately to fight Torres.

4 Mauri.

i went to oni for virtuouz..he was begging for me to give him a beating ever since kid torres retired one of his other fighters. i duck no man and i never refused the fight, nor was i offered it. i'll end any boy in gesundheit in 11 seconds or less. ask your leader.

may i ask whats the beef with gesundheit.. basically whats the whole story?

no true beef...i entered gesundheit and as soon as i arrived it became clear...i was far above anyone there. i then caused the alliance to disband, purposely, and decided to form my own alliance. the formers of gesundheit decided to regroup, which seems like disrespect to me. they shouldve stayed dead...it was better that way. i'll just have to kill them again i guess.

• Upvote 2

Then again you had to steal my mojo to defeat me.

remember the slider tips you gave me for kid torres' last few fights? the tips that caused him to go on a three fight losing streak? i used the exact opposite of what you told me to do...and what happened? 11 second ko bro.

remember the slider tips you gave me for kid torres' last few fights? the tips that caused him to go on a three fight losing streak? i used the exact opposite of what you told me to do...and what happened? 11 second ko bro.

Something is amiss.

Kid Torres is good enough to overcome everything I thought? But not good enough to overcome horrible slider settings? Sounds like he's not the legend I thought he was :sad01_anim:

• Upvote 1

I'm confused........Torres didn't get out of his current skid yet.......so how can you say going with opposite sliders has fixed things? Once Torres gets a dub with settings the opposite of Mannestosens suggestions we can talk!

Something is amiss.

Kid Torres is good enough to overcome everything I thought? But not good enough to overcome horrible slider settings? Sounds like he's not the legend I thought he was :sad01_anim:

kid torres is prepared to put bubba into retirement since the doctors stopped puno from doing it. i dont expect anyone from gesundheit to accept the challenge...but if you are willing, you can find kid torres during the world tour.

• Upvote 1

i dont know who you are...therefore i didnt know you were part of the new gesundheit. let it be then...you can be the next victim if you wish.