The Gesundheit Killer

kid torres is prepared to put bubba into retirement since the doctors stopped puno from doing it. i dont expect anyone from gesundheit to accept the challenge...but if you are willing, you can find kid torres during the world tour.

Kid Torres is 149lb soaking wet and 5K P4P. While I love the challenge, but of course I'm not going to accept that challenge.

Propose something better....like challenge Spotted, Machidan, Denton, Guywaun, Momoko, DM, or Frottage...beat them and Bubba will take your challenge.

bubba's time in this sport is over...we both know this to be true. go out on a glorious defeat at the hands of kid torres. it's what the people wanna see. dont you have any interest in avenging your gesundheit brothers?

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't mind seeing a retirement match between Bubba and Kid. Bubba already retired Puno, could he retire the greatest fighter ever as well?!

i went to oni for virtuouz..he was begging for me to give him a beating ever since kid torres retired one of his other fighters. i duck no man and i never refused the fight, nor was i offered it. i'll end any boy in gesundheit in 11 seconds or less. ask your leader.

Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, smells like a duck... Must be a coward.

I wouldn't mind seeing a retirement match between Bubba and Kid. Bubba already retired Puno, could he retire the greatest fighter ever as well?!

Oh shit!

F-man:

http://yutok.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/scared_dog.gif

no disrespect but the your mum is this your mum is that is so old haha unless your just a teenager which I could probably understand as that's all they ever say

Reminder that I could make Kid Torres homeless again in less than 2 seconds. This time there's nobody to fend off the malnourished street urchins for you.

i cant think of a better way to end the world tour than to end bubba's career..with millions on the line.

Will Kid Torres still be able to walk after being pounded in like 7 or 8 fights straight on the tour? He'll be 30k P4P after the world tour, and where are these millions coming from?

trying to squirm your way out of it already eh? the millions will come from the fans, the promoters, the business owners...all the people that want this to happen.

trying to squirm your way out of it already eh? the millions will come from the fans, the promoters, the business owners...all the people that want this to happen.

Let's start of all those willing to donate and how much then since I do want million(s) for this opportunity to possibly one day face the legendary jobber that is Torres. I see this as more possible in happening than a fight w/ Afro Sam.

1. Fman - 100k

lol c'mon son. you admitted to your gesundheit buddies that you got gifted a decision against me. why would the top rated person in your alliance leave for my alliance? because i'm better. you arent worth my time.