Org Owners quitting game

I couldn't find the thread where you report org owner's as quitting/not logging in. Thus your fighter's can't fight.Malevolent Inc. Hasn't logged in in 20 days. I have a fighter there. Is it possible to get him released? I know there used to be a thread for this. But my guy needs to fight! Or, anyone know anything about the owner/org?

You just need to wait until your fighter inactivity is reached so you can leave. If the owner goes inactive, but has events booked, there is no release for anyone. If there are no events booked, I believe its 30 days owner inactive but I could be wrong.

i think he went to Thailand

Shit that rings a bell. I think I remember talking to him about it. But of course my memory sucks. I know I talked to an org owner about it. What are the chances there is more than one. Damn it now I don't feel good about leaving when my clause is up. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens and see if that 30 day thing is correct. Seems like the right thing to do. He was cool about it. Fuck my memory. And fuck my wanting to do the right thing. It's gotta be the same guy. I guess I'll wait longer than I expected. Thanks for the intel. I would have left.