This Makes Me A Little Scared for Chael

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/6/25/3116761/anderson-silva-explodes-on-chael-sonnen-hes-going-to-need-a-plastic

Don't get me wrong, I'm pulling for Chael and I think he has a legit chance of winning, but this article and that interview were disturbing. I know people shit-talk all the time, but I've never heard Anderson do it. Either he is scared(not likely) or angry(obviously) or he is trying to scare Chael(definitely). People talk shit, sure, but when Anderson does it, it's almost disturbing. Like this fight needed any more selling. Anderson sounds like he's coming for blood.

War!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqXTtixYQMc&feature=player_embedded

Fighting angry isnt good for BJJ and it doesnt make your wrestling any better. He wont be on his feet long enough to use his anger for anything. Maybe anderson was just in a bad mood. Maybe they asked him for his email address and he flipped out because Brazilians dont have internet. Maybe he likes his steak medium rare also and his wife keeps burning it so he was taking his anger out during the press conference. In the end he will lose and claim it was because he was angry. He will claim he will stay calm and win the rubber match. All losers have excuses and this will be his. He already used the rib excuse so he cant honestly use that again.

Fighting angry isnt good for BJJ and it doesnt make your wrestling any better. He wont be on his feet long enough to use his anger for anything. Maybe anderson was just in a bad boom. Maybe they asked him for his email address and he flipped out because Brazilians dont have internet. Maybe he likes his steak medium rare also and his wife keeps burning it so he was taking his anger out during the press conference. In the end he will lose and claim it was because he was angry. He will claim he will stay calm and win the rubber match. All losers have excuses and this will be his. He already used the rib excuse so he cant honest use that again.

I think Chael Sonnen has hacked BrainSmashers account. Regardless, I love it!

I think Chael Sonnen has hacked BrainSmashers account. Regardless, I love it!

They better have a hospital near by after silva is done with his he won't have any use for himself.

Silva is going to end him period.

They better have a hospital near by after silva is done with his he won't have any use for himself.

Silva is going to end him period.

Can anyone worship at the temple of Anderson Silva? Or is it a one man congregation? Never heard of a deity still living. I guess Chael will take care of that July 7th! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Downvote 1

Wow some of you guys sound SO American....you guys actually think chael will beat Anderson silva!!!! Now that's funny... Silva will knock sonnen out easily, chael had his opportunity to win when silva was hurt and ALL you guys act like sonnen did no wrong in that fight.... the guy couldn't beat silva who had hurt ribs and sonnen was on STERIODS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow some of you guys sound SO American....you guys actually think chael will beat Anderson silva!!!! Now that's funny... Silva will knock sonnen out easily, chael had his opportunity to win when silva was hurt and ALL you guys act like sonnen did no wrong in that fight.... the guy couldn't beat silva who had hurt ribs and sonnen was on STERIODS.

Sonnen has a waiver, so he will still be in steroids. That being said it has nothing to do with nationality. Some love trash while some like his politics. Personally I dislike both as well as crooks. Silva via whatever the hell he wants.

of course Anderson will win you all cock suckers fun for Sonnen because he is from USA but that will not help him a bit so probably 2more years you will have to dream he gets 3tittle shot.

There are probably people out there who do pull for Sonnen because he is American. I, for one, am ashamed of him. Saying that someone sounds "SO American" in a derogatory way like that just isn't cool.

• Upvote 1

Why is it all the Pro Silva supporters seem to be complete dumbass' who have never watched either guy fight in their life. So Silva will KO Chael "Easily". I guess we will forget the facts like Chael has never been KO'ed in 38 career fights and Silva has never KO'ed any of the top ground guys he has faced. Not Chael, Thales, Maia, Henderson, or Lutter. Lets also foret tht Silva is more than likely on STEROIDS too. The guys has put on 20-30 lbs of muscle from early in his career. He has also been caught in possession of syringes and a load of supplements. There were rumors a week ago this fight was off because Silva broke his hand. Is that going to be his excuse when he gets pounded in the rematch too?

Why is it all the Pro Silva supporters seem to be complete dumbass' who have never watched either guy fight in their life. So Silva will KO Chael "Easily". I guess we will forget the facts like Chael has never been KO'ed in 38 career fights and Silva has never KO'ed any of the top ground guys he has faced. Not Chael, Thales, Maia, Henderson, or Lutter. Lets also foret tht Silva is more than likely on STEROIDS too. The guys has put on 20-30 lbs of muscle from early in his career. He has also been caught in possession of syringes and a load of supplements. There were rumors a week ago this fight was off because Silva broke his hand. Is that going to be his excuse when he gets pounded in the rematch too?

Leben, Rivera, Nate and Cote where also never been KOd before Anderson and? Okami actually is a ground guy who got KOd by Anderson. Anderson have nothing to do with steroids but your fun boy Sonnen have ;)!. Anderson have not been caught of possession of syringes :D he just had that in his house that's like if you have gun you have murdered some one.

Oh ya brainsmasher us pro silva supports are complete dumbass' who haven't watch either guy fight... So sonnen hasn't been ko'd before but he hasn't fought someone with the striking capabilities as Silva, who by the way beat Dan Henderson who was an olympic wrestler, And what humors said Yusin Okami who now trains with your Chael Sonnen.. And Silva probably uses steriods because he put on 20-30 pounds of muscle is the dumbest thing I've heard bro, so what if he put muscle on over a 8-10 tear span, it's called you change your diet and workout abit more. I know I went to far on the whole American thing so I'm sorry if I offended anyone, not all Americans support sonnen.

WHen the sun set and the fight is over. Sonnen will be in peices and there is nothing he can do but retire. I will say anytime I hear silva trash talk someone it is when he ends up hurting them but this is different. I dont think silva is just coming to fight, He is coming to fight with bad intention and I must say it doesnt look good for Sonnenroids. Good luck you are going to need it.

Leben, Rivera, Nate and Cote where also never been KOd before Anderson and? Okami actually is a ground guy who got KOd by Anderson. Anderson have nothing to do with steroids but your fun boy Sonnen have ;)!. Anderson have not been caught of possession of syringes :D he just had that in his house that's like if you have gun you have murdered some one.

Those are all strikers. Im talkig about grapplers. IF Silva is a better striker than those guys there is a good chance he will KO them. Verses grapplers it doesnt matter how much better a striker he is he still cant and hasnt KO'ed them. Okami isnt a wrestler. He is just a strong jack of all trades fighter.

I have a gun in my house and its safe to assume i have shot it. No one keeps syringes right next to their skittles and their daily sports supplements and doesnt use them. It was a large ass box of them also.

Let me guess. You are one of those ass clowns who think he had them to drain his califlower ear even though he doesnt have or has ever had it and most black people dont get califlower ear? I can put two and two together. You add in most guys are using to the size Silva put on almost entirely in his upper body(hard to put mass on in one area like that) and find syringes next to his training supps. Not in his medicine cabnet with his asprin but with his training supps where he can take them everyday. But what should i expect. The guy idolizes Michael Jackson and fantasizes about cartoon super heros and spends awkward amounts of time with little boys. You are a delusional fan of a sicko cheater.

Okami is a Judo guy and thats close to grappling.

If you shoot a guy i cant see anything illegal there.

About these syringes i dont know what he is doing with them. I saw photos of them in his house and they actually that pocked looked not even opened. I was next to the supplements first of all it was in the same room. And you can do a lot of things with them i like have sick dog and we use them for him. My grandmother had these things all the time home for no reason. But Sonnen actually got tested POSITIVE and thats a shame :(!

I'm pretty sure Silva is savy enough to hide any illegal supplements before letting a camera in his house. On the other hand Bader had a dildo lying around so who knows.

http://www.superlutas.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Justin-Bieber-e-Anderson-Silva.jpg

http://e.imguol.com/esporte/lutas/vale-tudo/2011/07/03/anderson-silva-danca-michael-jackson-no-programa-de-eliana-1309724877572_400x300.jpg

http://p2.trrsf.com.br/image/fget/cs/301/401/0/0/301/401/img.terra.com.br/i/2012/06/13/2381703-6995-rec.jpg

http://www.superlutas.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Justin-Bieber-e-Anderson-Silva.jpg

http://e.imguol.com/esporte/lutas/vale-tudo/2011/07/03/anderson-silva-danca-michael-jackson-no-programa-de-eliana-1309724877572_400x300.jpg

http://p2.trrsf.com.br/image/fget/cs/301/401/0/0/301/401/img.terra.com.br/i/2012/06/13/2381703-6995-rec.jpg

http://mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/SilvaSonnen896UFC117.jpg