about Sonnen!?

Henderson took him down in their fight but Henderson was never a ground fighter. He isnt horrible but it was never his base in MMA. He is a banger. In MMA his wrstling has never been as good as his creds suggest. HE has been put on his back more than any other high level wrestler i have ever seen in MMA even by none wrestlers. He will suprise you here and there but he doesnt come out and force the issue when you know its coming and pass guard and work you over like the real ground f8ighting based wrestlers. He is essentially a striker in the way of Tank Abbott, Baroni, Carwin, etc who all have wrestling background but use it to bang. All of them can and have used their takedowns before but are not called ground fighters.

Yes i believe he accomplished nothing at 205. If his goal was to get a fast finish he would have fought two guys from Wild Bills Fight Night. His goal was to get his feet wet with the lowere level 205 guys in the UFC and make a run at the title. That is what he and the UFC ld everyone to believe when he went to 205. To look for a challenge. Not to take 2 easy fights and stop before he ran into a challenge and go back to 185 for more fights that were not challanges. Looking back it was a waste of time and just to make easy money while someone at 185 sepperated themselves from the pack. Besides that it accomplished nothing.

No i dont think Chael is a good fighter. HE is skilled at what he does but is limited and inconsistant. As for who i want Silva to fact. Well i dont claim to have an answer for that to prove Silva's worth. Like i said the division is weak. Picking one weak guy over another isnt going to prove much. He just has to do what he has been doing and beat who ever is next in line. But just like all fighters from the past they come along at the wrong time. Silva cant really prove to be the greatest fighter in the 185 division no fault of his own. It is jus two weak. Franklin dominated 185 for a few years and people claimed he was over rated because the division was weak. We it has all the same fighters as back then only they are even older.