Later!

This is a hard game to get back into, unfortunately it's more about training than sliders IMO, so I would really just take some time and really think it over thoroughly before you throw it away.

I think, you know your ranking is low enough where you just don't have to take it seriously (which is very hard for a competitive person I know)...just try all kinds of crazy sliders, because "what do you have to lose now" maybe you'll figure something out during that time that will be eye opening and give you an edge.

• Upvote 1

We have taken him hostage until he agrees to stay, fear not everyone, j666 we'll leave it to you to check in on his wife while he's gone, make sure she gets everything she 'needs'.

I'm somewhere North of Texas and South of Alaska. I've counted to 968,847 since we've been driving. Something smells like burnt rubber, and baby oil if that helps. I would be scared, but my captors appear to be rank amateurs. J666 please take care of the Mrs for me!

it interests me that youre "quitting" at the very same time that kid torres has signed to the same org that martel is at. kid torres is waiting to fight marte on the 28th...the contract will be sent out. if you have any doubts about retiring...take this fight, i'll make sure you want to go through with it.

it interests me that youre "quitting" at the very same time that kid torres has signed to the same org that martel is at. kid torres is waiting to fight marte on the 28th...the contract will be sent out. if you have any doubts about retiring...take this fight, i'll make sure you want to go through with it.

OMG! Done. It's the rematch no one has been clamoring for, except Torres himself, and Martel is always down to throw some leg kicks at Torres!

Hmm, thats +1 to game engine victims, wonder how many more will it take before it gets any attention.

There aren't any game engine issues. Just bad preparation and some bad luck, that is all. Anyone looking for that cookie cutter setting is not going to do well these days. I've had a blast changing things up for the past couple of months, and have gotten lucky all the same. That said, there's nothing broken except for your excuses.

• Upvote 4

There aren't any game engine issues. Just bad preparation and some bad luck, that is all. Anyone looking for that cookie cutter setting is not going to do well these days. I've had a blast changing things up for the past couple of months, and have gotten lucky all the same. That said, there's nothing broken except for your excuses.

The engine is incosistent/based on unseen characteristics way too much - which actually fits "preparation and luck" as opposed to "sliders", making "some bad luck" happen way too often - to both sides of the matches obviously. I know you like it this way, I dont, and honestly I think I could count more people that (semi)quit the game (or at least hate the engine enough) because of it becoming boring (which has a lot to do with fights being too random) than people who actually like it.

• Downvote 4

No edwardsfan has him covered still

You aint lyin.

The engine is incosistent/based on unseen characteristics way too much - which actually fits "preparation and luck" as opposed to "sliders", making "some bad luck" happen way too often - to both sides of the matches obviously. I know you like it this way, I dont, and honestly I think I could count more people that (semi)quit the game (or at least hate the engine enough) because of it becoming boring (which has a lot to do with fights being too random) than people who actually like it.

Look at fights IRL. Watch the UFC PPV's... fights aren't decided by stats and rarely decided by (just) gameplan (alone). Gameplans effect fights, fighters fight the fights, just like IRL it all comes down to "the fighter". That bein said, it's a game, with an engine that runs off probability, stats + sliders, etc. Could it use improvements, yes... but just about anything you think of IRL can use improvements in one way or another. Very few things in this world would be considered perfect.

CGrace...

Look at fights IRL. Watch the UFC PPV's... fights aren't decided by stats and rarely decided by (just) gameplan (alone). Gameplans effect fights, fighters fight the fights, just like IRL it all comes down to "the fighter". That bein said, it's a game, with an engine that runs off probability, stats + sliders, etc. Could it use improvements, yes... but just about anything you think of IRL can use improvements in one way or another. Very few things in this world would be considered perfect.

Exactly, we are not arguing if its random or not. It is. Just you guys like it and I (plus apparently quite a few others) dont, thats all there is to it (plus that you are way more vocal about it).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1