Humors Banned

But are you offended by it?

As I said. Only when my tax dollars are used to display it. But, I am also not in one of the groups that was slaughtered by Christians. I bet if this were primarily a middle eastern board you would get a completely different response. On a side not Hitler considered himself Christian and was never excommunicated by the Catholic church. They took a position of non-involvement during the holocaust. So, take from that what you will.

Y'all are a bunch of stupid racist mother fuckers. You know exactly what people think when people see a fucking swastika, no matter what angle it's drawn at. Stop being smartasses.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Y'all are a bunch of stupid racist mother fuckers. You know exactly what people think when people see a fucking swastika, no matter what angle it's drawn at. Stop being smartasses.

Ignorance... and it depends on the person, and it depends on the people. Most people live inside their governments sheltered box.

卍 is just a variation of a cross. If it were truly a symbol/letter that represents hatred and genocide of races, then your keyboard wouldn't be able to make it and it wouldn't be on the character map. The problem with the swastika is that it's been misrepresented and misused so it's misinterpretated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1