• Yes (under $10)
    • Yes ($10)
    • Yes ($15)
    • Yes ($20)
    • Yes ($25)
    • Yes ($30)
    • Yes (price vary company to company)
    • NO

I think there should be a price tag on this. It's been brought up before - and mostly it's when people are complaining that other members have 2 companies. I don't think it's unfair, I don't think their companies should be taken away, but I do think there should be a price tag on purchasing the rights to open another company. I think the difficult part would be placing a price tag on it.

Personally I think $15-$20 is the right price on it...

I'll leave it to everybody else to debate the restrictions (if any) or rules on purchasing another company if they want but I'll throw out some ideas...

• If you own an org you can't open up another company / the extra company you can open can't be an org
  • can't open up 2 private gyms
  • can only open up a nutrition / clothing company
  • can only open up a public gym
  • can only open up an org

Now I think some of those are stupid, but I couldn't think of any ideas so I was just throwing random stuff out there. Either way, one day I'd like to see Mike open up the option of owning 2 companies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, it will create even more big companies for the veteran members, forcing out the little guys who can't compete. I think companies are limited to 1 per person for a reason. Half of the fun for a lot of people is running companies and if new guys come to the game and don't have this option because the veterans run everything, then it could cause some problems.

• Upvote 1

No, it will create even more big companies for the veteran members, forcing out the little guys who can't compete. I think companies are limited to 1 per person for a reason. Half of the fun for a lot of people is running companies and if new guys come to the game and don't have this option because the veterans run everything, then it could cause some problems.

Good point.

But...

I don't think it's a necessity by any means, but I feel like at some point or another, there's gonna need to be an option to own multiple companies - even if it's limited to a public gym (or other company). I feel like a new guy who's business doesn't succeed didn't spend enough time socializing, sending sponsors, and/or coming to the forums, not sure if you could blame it on the powerhouse companies running things. A lot of the former powerhouse companies just survive on their dedicated customers who always shop there anyway.

Reason I brought this up was cuz I seen Hellbent for sale... and I couldn't help but think how many people always bought their shit, meanwhile Sonny hasn't restocked the clothing in quite some time. Even I could restock the clothing, and I don't see how it would hurt the game if I (or somebody else) purchased the company slot and kept their clothing line active/open.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes but the older managers already have all of those contacts when they open shop, where as a new player doesn't know anyone and they would need to do much more to get noticed with returning customers.

Although i could see limiting it to a gym that only your fighters could train at. Something like that might work.