Free Private Gym Slots to newbs...

Duxwig

My exit from the game is your gain. I still have 4 more fighters to get out of their contract, but I dont need to train them or give a f*** since I'm leaving.

So I extend out my hand to newbs in search of elite level training.

My gym, HEY LISTEN, is taking on 20 fighters while I'm in the process of quitting, which will probably take at least another month to retire the fighters and get them out of contract. I don't expect it to go much longer than a month since after I retire my remaining fighters I'll only have about 30 days of VIP time left.

10 fighter slots will be to newbies*.

10 fighter slots to rich bitches**.

I retired all of my sparbots. I'm open to you bringing in sparbots, however we'll need to talk about it since if he starts using the coaches I'll kick all your fighters out, not just him. (aka, use fucking yoga instead of CT).

*Newbies - Any manager who has a join date after 1/1/12 will be granted two(2) free fighter spots at my gym. Post here or PM me to join up.

**Rich Bitches - Any other manager wanting to get one(1) fighter in will be charged $1,000 a week, on top of gym fees. AKA, you're paying $2,000/week for your fighter to train in a private 20 fighter gym(with 2 triple elite coaches). Contact me about getting your fighter in, I'll have you do a manager-manager transfer of $4000 to take care of the month, and your fighter will of course have gym fees autodeducted by the game like normal.

Or a lot of guys have private training these days

This

Firstly, sorry to see you go, Dux. I was in JMFC for a hot second and even though I've never corresponded with you, I learned a lot from you and a few others on the SA forums. That being said, I don't think the noobs visit the forums all that much. Maybe you should advertise in some of the basic NYC gyms--it'd be a shame to see your offer go to waste.