Suck me off for spare change?

Rollins

Long story short. I stop off at the store for gas and snacks when as usual some dirtbag is begging for $ before I even make it to the door. I ignore him as I usually do in these situations and go in and handle my business. Upon exiting there he is again, spewing his lies and nonsense of why he needs money. It gets to the point where he offers a blow job. I had a snub nose 38 on me and I'm not one to wave it around but I'm not going to lie, for a moment I wished it were legal to remove this unnecessary parasitic crack head from the community. In the end I took a handful of change and tossed it to the ground and walked off.

Minus the toothless crackhead blow job of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You thought about using a gun for a really stupid reason. I already know that you're going to say that you would never do it, but you thought about it, which is already very disturbing. What if something serious happened? What if somebody spits in your face? What if a douche had sex with your wife and laughed about it in your face? Also not to give any ideas, but if you just had punched him in the face nobody would've looked strange at you. I think that's much more normal than thinking about using your gun. On the other hand maybe the crackmanwhore was BrainSmasher and he also carries a gun with which he would've shot you in self defense for sure.

And why did you give him change?

• Upvote 1

You thought about using a gun for a really stupid reason. I already know that you're going to say that you would never do it, but you thought about it, which is already very disturbing. What if something serious happened? What if somebody spits in your face? What if a douche had sex with your wife and laughed about it in your face? Also not to give any ideas, but if you just had punched him in the face nobody would've looked strange at you. I think that's much more normal than thinking about using your gun. On the other hand maybe the crackgmanwhore was BrainSmasher and he also carries a gun with which he would've shot you in self defense for sure.

And why did you give him change?

he never said he thought about shooting him -- he just said he "wished it were legal to remove this unnecessary parasitic crack head from the community" -- never said one thing about shooting him -- he did mention he had a 38 stub nose but never mentioned using it

me on the other hand if it wasnt for the thought of prison or being locked up i would take people out on a daily basis -- be it by hand or gun -- i would do it just for fun -- :dancing:

• Downvote 1

He mentioned his gun and removing the guy's head in the same sentence. It's pretty clear what he meant.

me on the other hand if it wasnt for the thought of prison or being locked up i would take people out on a daily basis -- be it by hand or gun -- i would do it just for fun -- :dancing:

If it was humors saying that I'm pretty sure he would get a ban for that. I don't like it when people joke around about killing people for fun. Somehow it's not funny to me. You know people make stupid jokes like yours and then go out and do it. Then it comes in the news and they're surprised that nobody read the warning signs. It's because of douchebags like you who say it to be funny. Hopefully.

He mentioned his gun and removing the guy's head in the same sentence. It's pretty clear what he meant.

he says nothing about removing the guys head -- :suicide_anim: (i suppose this smiley should be banned cause it has / shows a gun and the smiley committing suicide) -- :lol2:

I'm sorry removing the crack head from the community. That's the same deal, pretty clear what he meant by that.

:suicide_anim: (i suppose this smiley should be banned cause it has / shows a gun and the smiley committing suicide) -- :lol2:

Like that's somehow the same as you saying that you would like to shoot people for fun.

I'm sorry removing the crack head from the community. That's the same deal, pretty clear what he meant by that. I have no problem with people using guns on themselves. That's their business. I wish that was why James Holmes and Breivik bought their guns.

But I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die --- http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/27525_109734455738902_5166_n.jpg

But I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die --- http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/27525_109734455738902_5166_n.jpg

Cash was inspired to write this song after seeing the movie Inside the Walls of Folsom Prison (1951) while serving in West Germany in the United States Air Force. Cash recounted how he came up with the "Reno" line: "I sat with my pen in my hand, trying to think up the worst reason a person could have for killing another person, and that's what came to mind."

You're an idiot man. You really are.

• Upvote 1

Cash was inspired to write this song after seeing the movie Inside the Walls of Folsom Prison (1951) while serving in West Germany in the United States Air Force. Cash recounted how he came up with the "Reno" line: "I sat with my pen in my hand, trying to think up the worst reason a person could have for killing another person, and that's what came to mind."

You're an idiot man. You really are.

and yet it flies way over your head -- :baaasmiley:

and yet it flies way over your head -- :baaasmiley:

What flies over my head? I don't like jokes about killing people for fun. It's as funny to me as jokes about raping children. It just isn't funny.

It seems like you have a personal reason for being so offended by this. If what he says really bothers you as much as your acting, how do you even watch tv, or listen to music, or read books, or pretty much do anything other than go to church.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What do you mean offended? I just don't think it's funny. I can't tell you more than that. I'm sure there's something wrong with me. I'm sure there's something funny about killing people that I miss. I probably also miss those programs who make fun of killing, because I don't know what you're are talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What a loser! His life sucks and he's hooked on drugs and he's homeless. He deserves to be shot! Way to go Rollins, keep fighting the good fight...Maybe when you're done taking care of our homeless problem you can go to work on the gangs.

What a loser! His life sucks and he's hooked on drugs and he's homeless. He deserves to be shot! Way to go Rollins, keep fighting the good fight...Maybe when you're done taking care of our homeless problem you can go to work on the gangs.

If he spent half as much time looking for a job as the guy does bumming it then he wouldn't be homeless. Or if he was to use government rehabilitation facilities then he would have tried to stay clean. No Sympathy for bums.

• Downvote 2

If he spent half as much time looking for a job as the guy does bumming it then he wouldn't be homeless.

Because every employer is actively seeking homeless people to fill vacancies.

• Upvote 3

Yeah man,, Rollins has a GUN, and that gun makes him so ELITE, that anyone asking him for money deserves nothing less than being removed from existance...........

To me, there isn't much difference between a piece of shit wanting to remove someone from existance for anything less than self defense and a piece of shit wanting to blow up people for religious reasons...