Joe Rogan- DMT changes everything.

seanfu

I found this like 2 years ago, i've looked for DMT everywhere, cannot find it. Need a pressure cooker, and a bunch of bark/dry grass and bunch of other chemicals. Really sucks, because it sounds like shitloads of fuckin fun. WAY better than acid.

You have to realize that

A. This is a man who owns a sensory deprivation tank in order to induce hallucinations. In fact, this is his second one because the first one wasn't big enough.

B. Joe Rogan also thinks the rubber guard will revolutionize MMA.

In short, you shouldn't listen to Joe Rogan.

I found this like 2 years ago, i've looked for DMT everywhere, cannot find it. Need a pressure cooker, and a bunch of bark/dry grass and bunch of other chemicals. Really sucks, because it sounds like shitloads of fuckin fun. WAY better than acid.

well your problem is, it finds you, not you finding it. Secondly, it's not fun, it's not a party drug, in fact, you won't even eb in the same room let alone planet as everyone else. It is the strongest trip I have experienced, and it's a learning tool/vehicle, not something that will make you all funny and laugh your ass off. Most people come out of the trip crying, having realized exactly what they needed to, while on their trip. Your brain makes DMT, and releases it the day you are born, the day you die, and any near death experiences. It's the vehicle your spirit uses to get from it's realm to your body, and back again when it's over.

Just remember, the harder you look, the harder it will be to find. but when you really need it, it will find you, if you ever really need it at all that is

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...