UFC 150 Pick 'Em

Other then the smother fest from Shields, not a bad fight card at all. Plenty of finishes on this one (7 of 10 were finished). I'm pretty sure my money is in grave danger on this one...............

AlexiZaitev - 9

Jacman - 8

d.c.a.m.i. - 8

Mannetosen - 7

fpv - 6

zac222 - 5

migsholl - 7

billyhopkins - 3

darlotom5 - 5

rac2 - 9

Erik - 5

DeadlyDirk - 6 (Guess "The Answer" was wrong)

toejam98 - 8

Khan - 6

kerplunk - 6

Justus - 5

brunoleonardo - 7

PBR - 8

SteelPenn - 8

garycoffey15 - 7

Legend2204 - 3

BuddyB - 7

And as usual we have a tie......................not too bad this time though. With 9 correct picks each AlexiZaitev and rac2 win 37,500 each. As always you have the option to add it to the next Pick 'Em or let me know where you would like me to send the cash.

i'd like my share in my manager account please, my manager id is 31763

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm, the first time I did this I got 8 out of 10 now I can't seem to get over like 5 :( as for the fights I personally didn't think they were too bad. The Shields fight I liked but that may have just been because I wanted Shields to win. Cerrone is a beast, thats all that needs to be said on that one and for the main event I need to go back and watch, but I think it really could have gone either way.

much appreciated, if only it wasnt a 3 week wait till the next one, even though 151 sucks besides the ME

Yeah. Yet another horrible card. Main Event is the only one worthy of a PPV. The rest of the card looks like FX or FuelTV type fights.

and personally, i doubt the ME will be a decent fight unless hendo connects with a big time overhand right that he loves. otherwise i see jones running circles around him for 3 rounds before choking him out in the 4th

and personally, i doubt the ME will be a decent fight unless hendo connects with a big time overhand right that he loves. otherwise i see jones running circles around him for 3 rounds before choking him out in the 4th

Not convinced Hendo can be subbed unless he's rocked first, them elbows though..

Other then the smother fest from Shields, not a bad fight card at all. Plenty of finishes on this one (7 of 10 were finished). I'm pretty sure my money is in grave danger on this one...............

AlexiZaitev - 9

Jacman - 8

d.c.a.m.i. - 8

Mannetosen - 7

fpv - 6

zac222 - 5

migsholl - 7

billyhopkins - 3

darlotom5 - 5

rac2 - 9

Erik - 5

toejam98 - 8

Khan - 6

kerplunk - 6

Justus - 5

brunoleonardo - 7

PBR - 8

SteelPenn - 8

garycoffey15 - 7

Legend2204 - 3

BuddyB - 7

And as usual we have a tie......................not too bad this time though. With 9 correct picks each AlexiZaitev and rac2 win 37,500 each. As always you have the option to add it to the next Pick 'Em or let me know where you would like me to send the cash.

cool stuff! send mine to my mgr account too. id is 30193 :)

finally won one :)

cool stuff! send mine to my mgr account too. id is 30193 :)

finally won one :)

Done. It eventually happens. Sometimes it takes some people longer then others, lol.

AlexiZaitev - 9

Never, Frankie won! Judges were paid off ;)

Be interested to see where Frankie goes from here, I hope he comes back strong, I don't think he'll go down to 145 but I guess he may do after enough people keep telling him to. I hope he stays at LW but I guess we'll see.