Your First Fighter

DeadlyDirk

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w17.jpg

Name: Mike "LNP" Peters

FID: 1002

Age at Creation/Age Now: 20/33

Starting Primary Build: Abysmal/Woeful/Respectable/Competent

Current Primaries: Exceptional/Remarkable/Elite/Exceptional

Record: 24-13-1 (10 KOs, 5 Subs, 9 Decisions)

Current Status: Still active under my management

Bio: He was build as a prototype of myself. I wrestled for a long time and dabbled in grappling, kickboxing, shotokan, etc. With my wrestling background, grappling came somewhat easy to me so I put more points in BJJ. At the time, I was 20 when I built him (now 24) so I built him at 20. I was a lot more flexible and could actually kick so I gave him some more MT than boxing. He'll never be cut and will be retired as an assistant/cornerman.

Ooh, this is fun.

Name: 'Fiery' Firus Williams

Age at Creation/Age Now: 22/27

Starting Primary Build: Useless/Woeful/Competent/Respectable

Current Primaries: Respectable/Superb/Exceptional/Wonderful

Record: 11-9 (0 KOs, 7 Subs, 4 Dec)

Current Status: Still active under my management

Bio: Pretty much the same as everyone else, I had absolutely no idea what I was really doing with this guy when I made him, had no idea that age affected skills, and so just cut in the middle and made him 22. His secondaries and physicals were all terribly distributed as far as I remember, and all in all, he was a complete wreak. With that being said, even so he somehow managed to notch two consecutive wins upon his debut before meeting his first loss. This was at a time when I actually had some active thought and minutes to spare to write up some more interesting pieces on my fighters, and I did have a thread dedicated to him at one point where he displayed a less than humble attitude with these wins ... but signing with AJFC kind of put a cork in his gullet rather quickly. After one win there, he fell to his first loss, recovered with a win, only to fall into a three fight losing streak, where his skills, or lack thereof, really began to show. He managed to regain his dignity with a final two wins in AJFC, preserving a winning record, before leaving the organisation behind to seek his fortunes elsewhere. He's kind of bounced around aimlessly since then, fighting in now defunct orgs, but he's managed to put on a reputable showing for the Williams' camp. His biggest achievement is probably his first round submission victory over a then highly favoured Sammy Farha, a win which pushed him into the top 1000 p4p rankings. Currently signed to Fighters First Championship in Amsterdam, he just lost his debut bout there in a lightning fast second round, despite dominating the first ... for shame. Hopefully he'll keep plodding along, it's doubtful he'll ever amount to anything great, but a title might be a nice thing to add to his name before he's forced to retire.

Here is my first fighter

Name:Paul "The Power House" Edman ()

Age at Creation/Age Now: 22/30

Starting Primary Build: Competent/Woeful/Competent/Feeble (Sounds right)

Current Primaries: Mediocre/Feeble/Mediocre/Blue Belt

Record: 3-1

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Retired it thought i could prove the forums wrong and make a bisping good but not know about clothing, training,..... ect i failed epicly