Your First Fighter

DeadlyDirk

Big Tree's post in another thread got me thinking about the first fighter we all created.

I thought I'd have a look at mine and compare him to some of the other first borns by other managers.

Here's mine.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w7.jpg

Name:'The Rage Machine' Jonny Roberts

Age at Creation/Age Now: 18/27

Starting Primary Build: Competent/Abysmal/Feeble/Feeble

Current Primaries: Sensational/Exceptional/Sensational/Exceptional

Record: 18-7 (7 KO's, 2 Sub's, 9 Dec)

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Still active under my management

Bio: Well Jonny Roberts was the very first guy I created on the day I signed up to the game. I had no idea what I was doing, made him as a bit of a Bisping build which was a big no no at the time. The only thing I fortunately got right was making him an 18 year old, I didn't know it at the time but regardless of the starting build it meant he had potential. His first two fights he showed 'Inexperienced' on the TOTT and in his 3rd fight got the ever so wonderful 'Good In Bed'. Again didn't know much about what this meant at the time but now I obviously know he has some pretty average hiddens at best!

Regardless of all the mistakes I made early on, not to mention he spent most of his prime learning days in crowded public gyms, he's turned out all right. Has a decent overall record, won the title and defended it several times in Malicious Intent Contenders and is now 8-5 in GAMMA which most know have some of the better fighters in the game so it's not like he's been fighting bums his whole career.

He'll always be a gatekeeper kind of guy mainly due to his hiddens, but I'm pretty pleased with how he eventually turned out. He's still only 27 so by the time he gets to 30+ he'll probably be something like Elite/Exceptional/Sensational/Sensational, not too bad for a starting build!

So how did your first born's turn out?

• Upvote 1

Ivan Lavronenko (111720)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w28.jpg

Age at creation 20, now 27.

Starting primary build: I think something like Feeble/Abysmal/Proficent/Woeful (I didn´t have a clue and went for a Bisping.)

Current Primaries: Wonderful/Competent/Exceptional/Sensational

Record: 14-8-2

For such a long time I had no idea what I was doing with training or sliders. Against lower competition he always got the job done with takedowns and GnP, but got submitted and KO´d a couple of times by better fighters. Still a mid-level fighter in a very tough division (GFC LHW). I always think of him as like the Igor Pokrajac or Stephan Bonnar of his division, destined to eternally be in the middle of the pack!

Yeah, I try not to think about my early fighters. I had no clue what I was doing for the first few months (until I actually decided to read the forums).

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w1.jpg

Name: Gavin "The Scottish Assassin" Drake

Age at Creation: 20 (I think)

Starting Primary Build: Hell, I don't remember

Ending Primaries: Mediocre/Mediocre/Mediocre/Superb

Record: 6-10 (5 Subs, 1 Dec)

Current Status: Long retired

Bio: Made him my first day playing and had no clue how to build him, so I tried to do an all around set of skills while leaning a little heavier on BJJ. Not exactly the great start, getting rocked after 1 kick in his very 1st fight, but he had a ton of heart and ended up winning by submission at the end of the 1st round. Having no idea how to set training, what the best kinds of gyms were and not having VIP for the first two months, his career was up and down. Somehow I won a championship with him, although he wasn't exactly deserving.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b15.jpg

Name:Blaze Christianson

Age at Creation/Age Now: 18/24

Starting Primary Build: Proficient/Abysmal/Mediocre/Useless

Current Primaries: Elite/Exceptional/Exceptional/Brown

Record: 12-1 (11 KO's, 0 Sub's, 1 Dec)

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Still active under my management

Bio: Blaze came up until he was 20 or 21 in a public gym called KO Central. It was a great gym and his striking primaries progressed very quickly. I didn't do much fighting at first because I wanted to get some info first to be successful. Luckily, early on in my career I hooked up with DILLIGAF and learned some sliders. Since then I've been fighting Blaze more often. He's done well and has seemed to do very well with some of his hiddens. Showed intelligence on his ToTT and has pretty decent KO Power.

He's currently fighting for Ascension and recently had a setback against a great wrestler in Kaely Cullen. One of Keefe's fighters. But he redeemed himself against another elite striker and I think he has a great future for a 25 year old. Public training hurt him young, but he's progressing very well since being in a private gym.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b3.jpg

Name : Dean Sutherland (154595)

Age Creation : 18/21

Starting Primes : Proficient/Abysmal/Medicore/White

Current Primes : Wonderful/Strong/Strong/Blue

Record : 7-1 (6 KO's 1 Dec)

Current Status : Back with me again after me raging cutting the wrong person. Currently training in the private gym but i think he has a great future. Shows Granite has huge power and high confidence.

Only KO loss came in the Bushido tourney where he was outmatched in skills by Facekickers project Clay Mercer.

Now you're getting me all nostalgic and shit :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w20.jpg

You saw my first already, but here is my first that I actually kept fighting.

Louis "3 Fingered Louie" Spumoni 3-2

Louie was a grappler at heart with some decent striking power. He joined DMDFC and earned his first win only to see those doors close quickly during Multigate.

He look promising in his new SFL fighting league until her met some pretty nasty strikers one of the names you probably recognize - Barbara Boxer former #3 PFP and #1 WC - It was both fighters 3rd fight ever. How the future was different for these two.

One other oldie but goody

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b12.jpg

Chop Meat 2-5

His claim to fame was being one of only two guys to beat Joel Nicola's Takumi Gunma...Thats was before I knew who Joel was and how he prayed on shitty fighters... Crushed that fool's skull with a high kick..That was Awesome!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=97148

Robert McCay

Age at Creation/Age Now: 22or 23?/30

Starting Primary Build: Medicore/Woeful/Respectable/Feeble

Current Primaries: Mediocre/Woeful/Respectable/Feeble

Record:5-3 5 wins by decisions and 1 loss , 2 losses by Cut and KO

Current Status : Probably a pot head

• Upvote 1

Mr Jobber (74085)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b10.jpg

Age at Creation/Age Now: 18/32

Starting Primary Build: Useless/Useless/Useless/Useless

Current Primaries: Useless/Useless/Useless/Useless

Record: 2-117 (0 KO's, 0 Sub's, 2 Dec)

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Rotting in the bahamas with some weight loss pills

Bio: Severe Case of Anorexia.

So yeah... he pretty much was awesome and still had his whole career ahead of him when i cut him short lol

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4412

Name: Dominic "Do Wrong" Harris

Age at Creation/Age Now: 18/30

Starting Primary Build: Something like Respectable/Useless/Competent/Blue

Current Primaries: Sens/Sens/Elite/Purp

Record: 20-3 (11 KO's, 0 Sub's, 9 Dec)

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Spar Whore under my management.

Bio: This guy wuz a complete anomaly. I thought it would be so cool to have this 18yo Old Vitor Belfort-esque World Beater. I didn't even realize that making my fighters older gave me more skill points to use. My 3 other First Fighters were made 22, which is prolly why Dom made it and they didn't. I've always been obssessed with SnB'ers, and it just so happened when I joined the game it wuz the era of the Sub Spammers. I never made Bispings, and all my first guys except for 1 had all there points in Punches, Strike D, Takedown D, and Def Grapple. Everything else - useless. Hardly anyone clinched at the time, and if they had, I woulda been fucced frum Jumpstreet. Seriously 90% of the fighters created at the time were Sub Spammers. In Dom's first fight he defended 30 takedowns... in his first title shot, he defended 103 takedown attempts, lol. He's got a couple fights where he defended 60+ I didn't realize the effect of Accuracy or Damage at the time, so again, in an effert to make that Vitor type I went like 90 counter in every fight, and like 75-80 accuracy. I thought it would make my guys Snipers :P So after the Sub Spammers were where themselves out in a round with the first 3 TD attempts Dom would start countering every attempt with his little pitter patter shots. In the Fight where stuffed 100+ takedowns, he also thru 100+ punches. Most of them counters. He wuz my first fighter to get into Syn, and rattled off an 11 fight win streak when that wuz almost unheard of. I think he has pretty amazing hiddens except for KO power and Chin unfortunately.

Other Notables frum my first 4 are Solomon Carver: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4402 who won the first open weight tourney in Tycoon, and went on to get his skull caved in by Jin Sen on the Syn 100 card, and fought on Supernova II. He also holds a win over Dick Offenhard (Muahaha JBomb !:) )

And then there's the first Thomas Stark: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=5962 who wuz picked up and still active under the Legendary PBR! He may have been the 5th guy I made, smoker's memory, but I just think it's cool that he's gone on to fight some of the biggest names in Tycoon. Including the Dream Crusher, Lee Villa, twice. I made him heavy Clinch and then couldn't figure out sliders to make him finish guys, and at the time his learning speed wuz either Super Slow to me, or I wuz just incredibly impatient. So he got the cut. I woulda bet a million Tycoon Bucks he'd never make it in the top 100 p4p and I woulda lost my ass. Currently Ranked 5 in Class, 24 P4P. Fuccin' A Captain Lou. Hats off.

Ah memories, and holy shit have I been playing this game a long time.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w16.jpg

Name:Kenrick Nikil

Age at Creation/Age Now: 25/29

Starting Primary Build: No idea except that he was heavily weighted towards wrestling and ground and pound. Had a Blue belt and an smattering of the other skills (long before I new that trying to make a fighter well rounded at creation was a mistake)

Current Primaries: Strong/Respectable/Remarkable/Blue

Record: 6-6

Bio: I recycled the name and back story of a character I made for Goal Line Blitz, an American football sim. He was an 11 season veteran Defensive Tackle.

I figured making him a primary wrestler type with some striking mixed in would represent his athletic background. He fought and won two straight fights in the QFC and made me think I had this whole think licked until I got thrown to the wolves in a regular org and consistently fought at an ID disadvantage.

I didn't know how to make a proper build and my slider skills sucked... some might argue that not much has changed... Anyway he is still mucking about in an ID restricted org now and even managed to get a title shot (which he lost) He is bound to finish out his days there as a journeyman gatekeeper. But I still like keeping him about. He has a decent learning speed for an old guy and tickers are not a problem for him at all.

Sadly I still do not have access to good private gyms; only org gyms and the like so I am being left behind by a lot of newer fighters. On the up side though his build is finally starting to look not quite as shitty and as long as I can keep my record at 50% with him I will probably keep him on.

Johnny Lee Paris (53558)

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=53558

19/31

Can't remember how I built him. I'm sure it was ridiculous.

Elite/Wonderful/Sensational/Brown

22-10 (19 K.O.s/1 Sub)

JLP JR. Started off 7-0 before running into a young Anton Chigurh. Multiple Chigurh knees to the skull of JLP ended that streak. JLP spent most of his career in the upper mid level orgs like TTFC and Vortex in NY. Long considered a fan favorite because of his action packed fights and his leave it all in the ring fighting style(only 2 of his fights have ever been to decision), the streaky JLP has won 3 in a row and is set to challenge #11 HW Al Al Kaholic this weekend for the Vortex Strap.

Notable Wins: Al Al Kaholic, Tyler Dignam, Brock Lesnar

Notable Losses: Anton Chigurh, Brock Lesnar, Nisse Blockson.

My first fighter was from 2009. Javi "NyNy" Gandejos. I put all his creation points into BJJ. If I remember correctly, he was a black belt upon creation. His first fight, he was knocked out immediately in one punch.

I also created a 7 foot 135lb fighter named The Matrix. He was a kicker and BJJ fighter. He did better than he should have.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36b18.jpg

Name:Nobuhiro "Nobu" Nakamura (49692)

Age at Creation/Age Now: 22/32

Starting Primary Build: Cant remember for sure but was likely a Remarkable/Feeble/Strong/White Belt

Current Primaries: Exceptional/Remarkable/Sensational/Brown Belt

Record: 23-12-0

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Still active under my management but walking a fine line...

Bio: Back when I first started the game I used names from all over the place, this particular name is that of a Japenese Manager that had visited my Canadian Auto Manufacturing Company that I had struck up a friendship with. He has since moved on to run (last I checked) a company located in London, England.

When I first started I had no clue what I was doing and was merely winging it, still to this day that is my most successful strategy! :) Anyways I started him out in a lower Org, one in which he was successful in so I took a chance and made the jump to the CFC, boy was that a mistake!! He got simply manhandled to the point in his final fight I went crazy with swing for the fences, 100 Aggression and 100 Damage...which earned him a 0:41 Second KO lol. From there he has enjoyed some success and some pain and punishment, and with his final fight coming up very soon I believe it may almost be time to retire my most beloved and oldest fighter Nobu.

How do you guys still have your first fighters? I didnt even know what the hell i was doing. My first guy i messed up his nickname and put it as his last name and scrapped him. Recreated him and he sucked and i cut him 6 fights into his career. 3 of the first 6 people i released never fought. I also created all my guys at 22. Angus Young was probabley my 6th or 7th guy created. He was made at 22 years old and is currently 25-3-1.

Here is the first fighter that i made that i kept for any amount of time. I think he was 8-4 when i released him 2 1/2 years ago. He was 22 creation and slow as hell learner. But was tough ground fighter.

Phil "The Horror" Story (19799)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=144480

Is my first fighter. I still have him. When I first started I owned a gym and had read the wiki and the better the person you sparred with the more you got out of it and as brand new gym I couldn't afford to hire any coaches so I decided to make 4 guys each with the max you can in every area so they could all learn quicker from one another but this guy was the very first to get created. He was 18 when he was created and was useless/useless,useless,wonderful. It was about two weeks after I had made them they changed the sparring system and ruined that ideal I had. He is currently 8-3 strong/strong/strong/sensational. 2KO's, 5 Subs, and 1 Decision. He also has 1 loss in each category. His hiddens aren't to great but he a self named guy so I will always hold onto him, just for that reason alone if for nothing else.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w5.jpg

Name: "Lone Wolf" Buck Norris

Age at creation/Age now: 19 (i think)/33

Starting Primaries: Respectable/Useless/Woeful/Feeble (some stupid shit like that)

Current Primaries (After tickers and retirement): Exceptional/Proficient/Purple

Record: 24-11-0 (7 (T)KO's, 4 Subs, 13 Decisions)

Current Status: Retired

Career retrospective (a lot may know this story lol): I was still Non-VIP when I made Buck. I didn't read the Wiki, I didn't come to the forums, even though

there wasn't a ton of information here back then anyway. His first 3 fights (all wins) were within his first 15 days of existence due to the fact that I didn't

know there was an energy meter. He didn't train...at all. I mean, he was in the Cozad Gym in Tokyo but was set to "No Training" because I didn't know you had to change or how to set training at all.

He immediately got signed to PRIDE after going 3-0. He got 2 fights in 15 days, lost both due to no energy or training and was released with no communication

at all. Shawn Makillim, to put it mildly, was not a "warm" individual as anyone from the early days can attest. After he got dropped, he was approached, like

Big Tree's guy, by Johnny Karpetinova. Johnny K owned DMDFC and not only signed Buck, but also kind of mentored me, asking why he wasn't training and why he

was fighting with no energy. Johnny Karpetinova was a major multi in the game's early stages. He had a ton of Non-VIP accounts and one of them owned a gym,

which Buck immediately joined...Dark Wolf MMA. Seemed rather fitting if you ask me lol. It was a terrible gym. Way too many people there, but he kept

training there until Johnny was ultimately swallowed up in Multigate (as Big Tree alluded to earlier). He did confess, got his amnesty and was able to keep

his original account but lost a ton and had to close DMDFC. He sent me a huge email apologizing to me and recommended Buck to join the mighty CHOKE.

While in CHOKE, Buck was asked to go on another string of short notice fights. Given that he'd done it before, we agreed and he did 4 fights in 44 days, which

at that time, was a big deal. He was 3-1 in those fights and capped the run with a victory over Oschino Swift, a top ranked fighter managed by Quint Chingo who

was ranked top 25 at the time, iirc. That fight was in Helsinki for my Combat Pro buddy Whirling Dervish. It was also my first time fighting any of my fighters

outside of their base city, something I have since done probably more than any other manager in the game.

Johnny K was back! He joined Combat Pro and opened a new org in Tokyo called Combat Pro: Rising Sun. After talks with CHOKE, Buck was given his release and

signed to CPRS as soon as we could get the contract drawn up. He didn't fight in the inaugural CPRS card because Johnny K had already given him rights to a

title shot on a very special New Year's Day card. New Year's Day is my real life birthday and Johnny K knew that lol. It was also special because Buck's

opponent was none other than Pratipar Rapcheep...the man that handed Buck his first loss way back in PRIDE.

On New Year's Day, Buck became my first fighter to ever win a championship belt and to do it on my birthday was just fukn awesome! Tokyo fights happened at

3am for me then and I bet I switched gameplans about 13 times between 2:30 and 2:45! lol. Combat Pro became ICON after the disappearance of Johnny Sep

(Sepulveda) and the emergence of Mac McNulty (McNutty at the time).

With McNutty at the helm, the "World Champion" idea that Sep had envisioned was finally coming to a reality. The "World Tournament" was in place and everyone

picked their men...my money was on Buck Norris. In a fight that still bothers me to this day, Buck lost to Zvonimir Stelian, the reigning WFC Welterweight

Champion. Very few fights "haunt" me and this is one of them.

Despite the loss to Stelian, Buck was still the Welterweight Champion at ICON: Rising Sun and defended his belt twice. His 2 successful defenses were by

decision and a total of 100 to 86. CHOKE had already closed and the legendary D.I.F.O. was ready to close their doors also. D.I.F.O. was owned by Manu Bradcock

who also happened to be an alliancemate so Buck was chosen to be in the first ever Welterweight fight at the legendary Heavyweight Heaven, D.I.F.O.

Manu lined up an old school CHOKE veteran for the fight, Augustus Moukari. Meanwhile, while CHOKE was closing, Moukari had agreed to sign to Rising Sun, as had

another big time CHOKE veteran...Leonid Kulminator.

Buck lost the fight to Moukari at D.I.F.O. FADETOBLACK. He came back to Rising Sun and still had his belt to defend. He would have to do it against Kulminator,

who was the last Welterweight Champion at CHOKE. These were two of the best Welterweights in Tokyo at the time and even though Buck dominated the fight on his

feet, Kulminator won the fight on the ground in a huge decision win.

Kulminator went on to lose the belt to Moukari and through a PRIDE-style GP, Buck won another title shot. Again he lost to Moukari and Buck never saw, or

fought for, gold again.

Buck took another GP entry with PROUD FC in Las Vegas. It was his third fight outside of Tokyo and his first fight in the U.S. He was knocked out of the GP by

and that was when we parted ways. He was picked up by a future alliancemate, Taylor Dunn and was mildly successful until Taylor retired himself and Buck headed

for the Bahamas. Buck finished his career fighting for Rising Sun, something I'm very thankful for.

I was always proud that Buck was one of the last sub-10k ID fighters to leave the game. He wasn't a fast learner, or a project, or a private gym rat. He

trained in some of the worst gyms ever. He also trained in one of the most legendary gyms the game has ever seen...Damage Inc. He also had the privelege of

training at one of the best public gyms Tokyo ever had...EJJCS. I remember the day I "sniped" a spot there on Thursday just after fees were paid lol. The noobs

won't even know what that means HAHAHA!

Bio: Being born the son of legendary martial artist Chuck Norris is no easy task. Buck "Lone Wolf" has not taken it well. Since the day of his birth, he

has done nothing but try to escape the shadow of his father's mighty beard, to no avail.

Failed job after failed job, Buck had no other choice but to make an attempt at a career in the very field which would forever keep him in his father's

shadow...Mixed Martial Arts.

Training out of Tokyo at the Dark Wolf MMA Complex, Buck won his first 3 fights. The first by unanimous decision and the rest by submission. This would be good

news but since he's from a boxing background primarily, it is a bit odd.

Shortly after his 3rd fight, he signed with the highly regarded Pride Organization...but it was a bittersweet day for Buck. The day of his signing, his wife

left him, his son got expelled from his private school and a drunk driver smashed his car through the front of his house...Buck hit bottom finding solace only

in a whiskey bottle.

These troubles at home reared their ugly head in his next 2 fights which both yielded losses. After these 2 losses and word of his troubles, Pride severed all

ties with Norris. This was the final blow. Buck called his dad and "let it all out". As father's do, Chuck gave his son some critical advice which ignited a

fire in Buck. It was time to take care of business!

After surviving grueling court sessions with his ex-wife, shelling out a pretty penny for his son to go to a military school and a brief stint in rehab, Norris

hit the gym with a fury and once again went to the QFC. The training paid off. Buck pulled out a unanimous decision in a taxing 3 round brawl.

Enter the DMDFC, Diamond Fighting Championship. After the Khan fight, DMDFC approached Norris with a contract offer and it was back in the saddle for "Lone

Wolf".

Norris was on a mission to impress the DMDFC. He attacked the gym with a daily onslaught of training and sparring that was rivaled only by the montage from

Rocky III and earned him a much needed sponsorship from Bushido Clothing in Tokyo and MMA's Best Nutrition out of his hometown Las Vegas.

On the day of his first DMDFC fight, he got an important phone call...it was from his son.

He was being honored as "Cadet of the Month". Norris was overjoyed! His son had finally changed his ways and that was just the beginning.

For the first time in his career, he was entering the octagon with a clear mind and his opponent felt the wrath.

After being rocked and cut, Norris used his apparently underrated ground game to submit Lubbor with a rear naked in only 2:03 of the 1st round, earning him

Submission of the Night honors and a nice bonus.

The future is bright for Buck Norris in the DMDFC as he continues to better himself physically and mentally, ever climbing the ladder to victory, success and

glory.

first shit i ever wrote in this game right there. lol

don't believe i've told the "buck story" a bunch? here's 2 for starters lollolol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26791&view=findpost&p=318626

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10369&view=findpost&p=103061

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4412

Name: Dominic "Do Wrong" Harris

Age at Creation/Age Now: 18/30

Starting Primary Build: Something like Respectable/Useless/Competent/Blue

Current Primaries: Sens/Sens/Elite/Purp

Record: 20-3 (11 KO's, 0 Sub's, 9 Dec)

Current Status (E.g. Still under your management, new management, retired etc): Spar Whore under my management.

Bio: This guy wuz a complete anomaly. I thought it would be so cool to have this 18yo Old Vitor Belfort-esque World Beater. I didn't even realize that making my fighters older gave me more skill points to use. My 3 other First Fighters were made 22, which is prolly why Dom made it and they didn't. I've always been obssessed with SnB'ers, and it just so happened when I joined the game it wuz the era of the Sub Spammers. I never made Bispings, and all my first guys except for 1 had all there points in Punches, Strike D, Takedown D, and Def Grapple. Everything else - useless. Hardly anyone clinched at the time, and if they had, I woulda been fucced frum Jumpstreet. Seriously 90% of the fighters created at the time were Sub Spammers. In Dom's first fight he defended 30 takedowns... in his first title shot, he defended 103 takedown attempts, lol. He's got a couple fights where he defended 60+ I didn't realize the effect of Accuracy or Damage at the time, so again, in an effert to make that Vitor type I went like 90 counter in every fight, and like 75-80 accuracy. I thought it would make my guys Snipers :P So after the Sub Spammers were where themselves out in a round with the first 3 TD attempts Dom would start countering every attempt with his little pitter patter shots. In the Fight where stuffed 100+ takedowns, he also thru 100+ punches. Most of them counters. He wuz my first fighter to get into Syn, and rattled off an 11 fight win streak when that wuz almost unheard of. I think he has pretty amazing hiddens except for KO power and Chin unfortunately.

Other Notables frum my first 4 are Solomon Carver: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4402 who won the first open weight tourney in Tycoon, and went on to get his skull caved in by Jin Sen on the Syn 100 card, and fought on Supernova II. He also holds a win over Dick Offenhard (Muahaha JBomb !:) )

And then there's the first Thomas Stark: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=5962 who wuz picked up and still active under the Legendary PBR! He may have been the 5th guy I made, smoker's memory, but I just think it's cool that he's gone on to fight some of the biggest names in Tycoon. Including the Dream Crusher, Lee Villa, twice. I made him heavy Clinch and then couldn't figure out sliders to make him finish guys, and at the time his learning speed wuz either Super Slow to me, or I wuz just incredibly impatient. So he got the cut. I woulda bet a million Tycoon Bucks he'd never make it in the top 100 p4p and I woulda lost my ass. Currently Ranked 5 in Class, 24 P4P. Fuccin' A Captain Lou. Hats off.

Ah memories, and holy shit have I been playing this game a long time.

sunuvabitch...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/themisterx/yura-1.jpg

Name: Yura "The Fury" Noobert

Age at Creation/Age Now: 22?/32

Starting Primary Build: i don't remember, but he was a bisping with a horrible build (i.e. nothing over around 50)

Current Primaries: Feeble/Woeful/Strong/Elite++

Record: 15-3 (5 KO's, 5 Sub's, 5 Dec)

Current Status : Personal BJJ trainer

Bio: he was an overachiever, but has sentimental value so i've kept him around even though he can only spar one thing (in hindsight i should have trained up wrestling or something so he could at least do two)

Just wanted to say that for those of you who don't remember their starting builds you can always find out from the Tycoon Assistant page if you still have them under your management. You can just check their 'pop history' to see what their first few pops were to work out the starting primaries.

I always have a look back from time to time and get all nostalgic about how my young pups have evolved, or shat all over themselves in a lot of cases :)

Some great stories here, great to see I'm not the only one who gets sentimental and feels the need to keep our first guy's around! I can't imagine ever cutting mine but I do see him becoming a coach or cornerman or whatever once they are added. That's partly why I've kept so many of my older builds around for so long!