who the fuck wants war?

Fighters First http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=858 alliance in the game are the bust all you others sux only fight bums and cans ! We issue a challenge to all you bums who wants to fight for 1mil with our manager members? dont be scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the challenge Humors? I would gladly take your 1 million, but I cant even figure out what the fuck you are talking about.

Five days until Edgar Simans is mine.

• Upvote 2

What is the challenge Humors? I would gladly take your 1 million, but I cant even figure out what the fuck you are talking about. Right now you guys are 18-14 with a opp hype of 64 this month. That's pretty unimpressive, actually it down right sucks.

lol give us a break most our people are "noobs" :P

What is the challenge Humors? I would gladly take your 1 million, but I cant even figure out what the fuck you are talking about.

dont be scared ! you vs any of alliance members for 1mil !

Line it up Humors. Tell me who I am fighting and I'll get my most id/size appropriate fighter freed up. I never turn down the opportunity for easy money.

dude it will be creation fight dont be idiot ! we will talk in alliance who wants to fight first will pm you latter !

• Downvote 1

pff you scared

can fight fear fight lol !

There's like 20 of you guys. You cant find one id/size appropriated fighter?

Way to make a call out thread and then duck out of it as soon as someone answers the call.

A new all time low for you Humors!

But this was all bullshit from the beginning because you don't even have 1mil.

• Upvote 2

There's like 20 of you guys. You cant find one id/size appropriated fighter?

Way to make a call out thread and then duck out of it as soon as someone answers the call.

A new all time low for you Humors!

But this was all bullshit from the beginning because you don't even have 1mil.

sure we can fight that 18year old bum you have but you will never accept it if we give you fighter you will just find some one who will be much better ! you give us fighter and we will check if we can match him up or go creation fight or you are pussy

• Downvote 1

Who is going to start the betting pool on how long until Humours gets banned again? I got August 23rd! :)

challenging other alliances can get you banned? thats interesting!

sure we can fight that 18year old bum you have but you will never accept it if we give you fighter you will just find some one who will be much better ! you give us fighter and we will check if we can match him up or go creation fight or you are pussy

How about one of these two?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=167187

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=125859

Challenging can't, calling someone a pussy and it's no mystery what that flag is. Lol. You're the same old humours under a brand new account.

you crazy homie? for saying pussy ? :D please :D

and what flag? what are you talking about?

What flag is that? I know my history and I don't recognize it at all.

I dont see any flags here. If you guys talk about my signature i dont even know what that is found that picture on internet and put it there. Is that a flag of some kinda country?

I dont see any flags here. If you guys talk about my signature i dont even know what that is found that picture on internet and put it there. Is that a flag of some kinda country?

Its like an inverted Japanese flag. I can't think of any reason Minark would call it offensive though.