STP vs Halo for $1 Million - 1 round

jacky67

bla bla bla bla -- im jacky i snake out of my bets -- bla bla bla bla -- greatest i am not -- bla bla bla -- call me weasel cause i am -- bla bla bla

the bet is you would finish him in 1 round no need for more than 1 round -- that is what the bet is for -- seems like your pussy for trying to welch on bet or find a reason to bail

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

bla bla bla bla -- im jacky i snake out of my bets -- bla bla bla bla -- greatest i am not -- bla bla bla -- call me weasel cause i am -- bla bla bla

the bet is you would finish him in 1 round no need for more than 1 round -- that is what the bet is for -- seems like your pussy for trying to welch on bet or find a reason to bail

Shut the fuck up wranker

I'm a big Shit House. I take the cbomb Word right in my ass.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

shut up welching crawfish --- i see you have too +1 your own post -- lmao

I +1'ed Jackys post. I love when he talks shit.

I also don't see why the fight should be limited to 1 round. The bet is for a 1st round KO by STP, if he wins by any other result he still loses the bet. The bet outcome is regardless to the actual outcome of the fight other than the first round ko so it should still be a legit 3x5 fight. So why limit it to 1 round?

I think a lot of people on the forums let their Jacky hate go to their head.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Nah, I love the idea of a 1 round fight. Jacky said he can KO him in 5 seconds and big tree gave him an entire round. There's really no need to go out of that one round as this isn't a rivalry between 2 beastly fighters or anything of that sort, it's simply a bet. Making it 3 rounds just gives Jacky an excuse not to pay up if he knocks him out in a different round, or something different happens. If he's so confident in Snake and so confident he can finish him in 5 seconds, why does he need a 3 or 5 round fight?

• Upvote 2

Nah, I love the idea of a 1 round fight. Jacky said he can KO him in 5 seconds and big tree gave him an entire round. There's really no need to go out of that one round as this isn't a rivalry between 2 beastly fighters or anything of that sort, it's simply a bet. Making it 3 rounds just gives Jacky an excuse not to pay up if he knocks him out in a different round, or something different happens. If he's so confident in Snake and so confident he can finish him in 5 seconds, why does he need a 3 or 5 round fight?

Mostly because making it a one round fight was never talked about before Jacky agreed to the challenge. All of the insistence that it should be a one round fight is just giving Jacky a paved road to back out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The round limit was never talked about in general. Jacky has never had much credit for actually living up to his word as it is. I don't care how many rounds it is either way, I just think to have 3 or 5 is unnecessary as is seeing the skill difference in fighters.

If the fighters had somewhat even skills, I could understand ore rounds but as is, Jacky talked shit, someone challenged him and now he's using every excuse to bitch out of a fight that's 100% uneven in his favor. Just seems very Jacky-esque.

rules have to be established for them to be changed dickhole. jacky is just making a thinly veiled attempt to get a finish when he has the obvious advantage. you're such a badass, just do it in 1 round like you said you would in the first place.

rules have to be established for them to be changed dickhole. jacky is just making a thinly veiled attempt to get a finish when he has the obvious advantage. you're such a badass, just do it in 1 round like you said you would in the first place.

This exactly. It's such an obvious mismatch that it's pathetic for him to make excuses. And there was no change in rules because there were never any rules on how many rounds.

This exactly. It's such an obvious mismatch that it's pathetic for him to make excuses. And there was no change in rules because there were never any rules on how many rounds.

If it wasn't expressly stated in Big Tree's challenge that it should be a 1 round fight it should be a typical 3 round fight.

This is comical at best...

Note to all -

Next time you challenge Jacky make sure you state every single condition before offering a challenge... This includes making a diary and listing the type of food you have eaten for dinner, how many shits and pisses you have taken in the last week and finally what underwear you are wearing on the morning of the fight.

Or you could save yourself the drama and just not worrying about challenging Jacky as all it giives him is another chance to troll you on the forums..

• Upvote 2

If it wasn't expressly stated in Big Tree's challenge that it should be a 1 round fight it should be a typical 3 round fight.

You could also argue that highly public/highly hyped fights are typically 5 round affairs. Since the bet was for one round, I think it only makes sense that it should be a one round fight.

So let me just get caught up and try and answer these as they came

Pretty much this...Jacky said he would smash my boy in 5 seconds...I gave him a whole round to do it in..Pretty much that was the bet and the fight. If 1 round is what he needs to do it in...why the need to go 3 or 5?

Mostly because making it a one round fight was never talked about before Jacky agreed to the challenge. All of the insistence that it should be a one round fight is just giving Jacky a paved road to back out.

Neither was a 3 round fight...Again, the challenge BY JACKY was he would smash my guy in 5 seconds. So if we want to play this game then let's make it a 3 round fight and the $1MM dollar bet will go to the ORIGINAL 5 second challenge...Me thinks that is a bit unrealistic, hence why I offered him 1 round

this, i dont like the changes of rules.

No rules ever change sweetpea...1 5 min round to finish my guy..pretty cut and dry

I did not challenge him, he challenged me I accepted the challenge and gave him a bit more of an advantage

This is comical at best...

Note to all -

Next time you challenge Jacky make sure you state every single condition before offering a challenge... This includes making a diary and listing the type of food you have eaten for dinner, how many shits and pisses you have taken in the last week and finally what underwear you are wearing on the morning of the fight.

Or you could save yourself the drama and just not worrying about challenging Jacky as all it giives him is another chance to troll you on the forums..

Chicken Parmigiana...1 shit everyday (at least)...yes, I'm regular and usually 10-12 pisses per day...I plan to go free balling on fight day

Hope this settles it all...Jacky, still waiting to see that http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tick_green.gif next to Snakes name. Unless you really are that scared of a Wonderful/Wonderful/Strong/Purple :ac8:

• Upvote 3

If i remember correctly Jacky responded to Big Tree hyping his fighter by saying STP would KO his fighter in 5 seconds. I don't recall any actual challenge, just an offhand trolling insult. So basically Jacky sucked you right into the Jacky vortex and got all of the Jacky-haters panties into a bunch over one sentence. Which I'm sure was his intent all along.

STP doesn't need to fight, Jacky has already won.

• Downvote 3