Jorge Green vs Jigoro Kane

Jorge wins by...  

1. 1. Jorge Wins by...

• Wrecking this has been
    • Killing this has been
    • Curb stomping this has been

Yep, this is a call out thread and Im calling out Jigoro Kane to fight my fighter Jorge Green. I want three rounds, MMA rules and Jigoro Kane in a cage to take the beating thats coming his way. I want to fight the best so after Jigoro falls anybody else that wants some come get some! Go ahead and spam the The Survival of the Fittest staff to send Jorge the contract and Jigoro's manager to grow some balls and except. Don't be scared homie!

Yep, this is a call out thread and Im calling out Jigoro Kane to fight my fighter Jorge Green. I want three rounds, MMA rules and Jigoro Kane in a cage to take the beating thats coming his way. I want to fight the best so after Jigoro falls anybody else that wants some come get some! Go ahead and spam the The Survival of the Fittest staff to send Jorge the contract and Jigoro's manager to grow some balls and except. Don't be scared homie!

Are you fucking serious.

this must be a joke. I get it now.

Problem #1. Your calling him out

Problem #2. You think you are worthy of a shot at him

Problem #3. Your fighter's are nowhere near his rank

I really believe he is just joking around here. He even ended his message with "Don't be scared homie!", like Jacky said in other thread.

Do you people have no scense of fantasy? What we could have here is the Tycoon version of Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed!!

I can see it now, a journyman bum comes up off the LA street and takes on a living legend, takes it to the judges where a tired Kane breathlessly tells him how there 'aint gonna be no rematch, despite losing the fight in a close call split decision Green come sout with his head high and a huge fan base... it writes itself and is begging for PPV if someone will just give it a chance... lol