KICKBOXING GRAND PRIX> OPENvWEIGHT

Id like to put together a good Kick Boxing tourney for 25k to the winner. best 8 applicants are in. Dont bring a fighter with absolutely no skill or hype and expect to get in

Hope to host a high talent field for this.

Just HMU applicants http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=70815

Cant wait!! good luck an see ya there

Okay, this may seem a little harsh. :P With the amount of money in the game - 25k is not good enough as prize money. Best applicants? For that sort of money, maybe aim it at newly created fighters for new players to keep an even playing field. Because I think trying to go the "high talent" route will just set you up for a fail. And lastly: KT isn't that successful as a whole within the game - imo.

Good luck never the less.

P.s, hope that doesn't seem to harsh or anything. Just trying to help you out.

• Upvote 1

You're not harsh...you're right.

That being said ill also be paying fair contracts to each...and raising the winnings to 50k for 1st place an 10k for 2nd!

maybe tht can help....?

The guys just trying to put something together... Not every org. has the money to throw around millions. Most of the org offering those payouts have been established for a long time, have other managers who've been around for a long time to earn that money and can back it. Everyone has to start someone, no sense in bashing the guys attempts. There are plenty of fighters/managers out there that even 25K payout is a large amount of cash. Depending on what he pays out for the contracts, how many fighters he plans on this tourny being....it could be a large payout for some managers. That being said, not many orgs. are offering just KT tournys, and there are mangers out there looking for just KT fights, like myself. With that, if you get enough fighters together to host this tourny, then I have a fighter that will enter. It's not about the payout, but the fights and I'm ready to fight.

• Upvote 1

Dude, no one here is trying to bash him. We are (at least I am) trying to help him and point him in the right direction. 50k prize money is just not gonna attract a lot of high skilled/hyped fighter attention and that's a fact. That said, I hope he gets a tournament going for sure.

The guys just trying to put something together... Not every org. has the money to throw around millions. Most of the org offering those payouts have been established for a long time, have other managers who've been around for a long time to earn that money and can back it. Everyone has to start someone, no sense in bashing the guys attempts. There are plenty of fighters/managers out there that even 25K payout is a large amount of cash. Depending on what he pays out for the contracts, how many fighters he plans on this tourny being....it could be a large payout for some managers. That being said, not many orgs. are offering just KT tournys, and there are mangers out there looking for just KT fights, like myself. With that, if you get enough fighters together to host this tourny, then I have a fighter that will enter. It's not about the payout, but the fights and I'm ready to fight.

thanks.

All of the contracts will be fair. Hyped guys are gettin at least 5000/10000/10000 to 10000/20000/20000. So competing itself will payout. Just want an 8 man tourney.3 fights...thts 80000 for a hyped player who wins all 3 matches..plus the 50k grnd prize...not bad if i say so myself.

If i could. I'd hold HUGE tournys...but im still growing ( and working very hard haha) and just gotta go by what i can do.

That being said thank you guys very much for all comments. even the constructive criticism =)