Cub Swanson vs Charles Oliveira

Igor Pokrajac vs Vinny Magalhaes

TJ Grant vs Evan Dunham

Sean Pierson vs Lance Benoist

Jimy Hetes vs Marcus Brimage

Seth Baczynski vs Simeon Thoresen

Mitch Gagnon vs Walel Watson

Kyle Noke vs Charlie Brenneman

The people who picked Brimage over Hettes are either genius analysts or totally clueless. Brimage is the guy who lost in the first round of TUF and won a split decision against Maximo Blanco in which he got almost knocked out. And Hettes is the 10-0 fighter who destroyed all of his opposition up till now.

Feel free to call me a genius analyst :smile_anim:

The people who picked Brimage over Hettes are either genius analysts or totally clueless. Brimage is the guy who lost in the first round of TUF and won a split decision against Maximo Blanco in which he got almost knocked out. And Hettes is the 10-0 fighter who destroyed all of his opposition up till now.

Feel free to call me a genius analyst :smile_anim:

ownage of the year.

btw I was absolutely sure hettes would take it so I were owned too.

• Upvote 1

I honestly thought Hettes would've gotten it too. He normally outclasses the guy's he's fighting against. But he got hit real bad early on and that might have taken some of his confidence and edge away. He still looked okay on the ground but Brimage played his strategy to the T.

Flyweight fight wasn't all too great. Was expecting more. At least we have a new champion. Mighty Mouse! YEAAAH!

Jones finally sounded humble in his post fight interview due to his arm nearly splitting in two. Earned a bit of my respect back. Still such an incredible fighter but I really wanted Vitor to lay some ice down. Good fight otherwise.

Vitor has been butt flopping when he's getting low kicked and tiring out since the Sakuraba fight...

While is correct, Sakuraba was never known for performing rhinoplasties with his elbows. You'd think getting kicked in the thigh would suck less than getting elbowed into a bloody mess.

While is correct, Sakuraba was never known for performing rhinoplasties with his elbows. You'd think getting kicked in the thigh would suck less than getting elbowed into a bloody mess.

Sakuraba did more damage chopping at Vitor's legs when Vitor butt flopped than he did standing though, it's not like flopping was getting him much of a reprieve.

I really think it's just Vitor's default survive mode response.

Notice to myself: please finally give Cub the credit he deserves and stop betting against him, or he will kick your ass again. That guy improved so much.

And good thing you stay away from MMA internet discussions since some months, the mass of MMA fans consist of pure retards... they will drag you down on their low level and beat you with experience there. Seriously, i really can recommend that (this is no reference to anything written here in this thread, don't get me wrong... places like sherdog always sucked lol, but even the old cozy places are infiltrated with a neverending mass of douchebags. It's just too frustrating trying to discuss nowadays).

Notice to myself: please finally give Cub the credit he deserves and stop betting against him, or he will kick your ass again. That guy improved so much.

I agree, he's made a believer out of me, and I would love to see him get a title eliminator next. His last 2 wins have been extremely impressive.

Alright, well I know this is about a week late, but that malware problem royally screwed me over. Anyway, let's take a look at the results for the UFC 152 Pick 'Em..........

EddieFnG - 7

fpv - 3

darlotom5 - 5

Firus - 6

jacky67 - 5

zac222 - 4

AlexiZaitev - 7

Erik - 7

minark - 8

matt0704 - 7

Mannetosen - 5

Lockdown - 6

Legendary xx - 6 (because picking "Jones or Vitor" doesn't count as a pick, lol)

Jacman - 6

Justus - 7

Fatback - 4

dinooo - 6

hmcb11 - 5

kerplunk - 5

BrotherHec - 5

Funkyama - 4

SinselessDan - 7

brunoleonardo - 6

rac2 - 6

Krimzn - 5

MikeTowers - 6

Legend2204 - 2

badmiral - 4

roliveira2 - 8

Steeve - 7

Magiblaze - 7

DeadlyDirk - 4

Icon73 - 6

PBR - 4

verbalkint - 7

d.c.a.m.i. - 6

And the winners are ...............minark and roliveira2!!!! Congrats to both of you!!! You each have to option to receive 10k or add it to the pot for the next Pick 'Em contest which will be for UFC 153: Silva vs Bonnar