Has the game decreased in the number of active players in the lest months of year?

RodrigoMachado

I ask this because I have the impresion that the game forum has become less active than one year ago, for example.

The game, though... how is it? Growing bigger or smaller?

I hope this game only grows bigger and bigger. I'm very attached to it and dont wan't to stop playing it anytime near. Maybe even forever.

EDIT.: LAST* months

I think so yes. Especially with the "older" players if you will. Due to changes, rl situations changing and just having enough of playing - that always happens. The changes Mike brought in, some loved, some hated thus leaving, and others don't care. But, as a whole, i'd say the numbers have dropped a little. Minus the whole multi purges etc. Hopefully with new updates people will come back.

On the forum note: I think people just cba with the shitty topics and constant bullshit thats always around.

I think so yes. Especially with the "older" players if you will. Due to changes, rl situations changing and just having enough of playing - that always happens. The changes Mike brought in, some loved, some hated thus leaving, and others don't care. But, as a whole, i'd say the numbers have dropped a little. Minus the whole multi purges etc. Hopefully with new updates people will come back.

On the forum note: I think people just cba with the shitty topics and constant bullshit thats always around.

Well, I hope that at least Mike keeps getting profit continuously so he just doesn't give up and end up closing the game... It's one of the more joyful games I've played in my life.

Well, I hope that at least Mike keeps getting profit continuously so he just doesn't give up and end up closing the game... It's one of the more joyful games I've played in my life.

In all honesty, even if Mike got a new job and just did nothing else for us but keep the server open and running I would continue to play.

• Upvote 3

The game lost with the retirement of managers ... (Mogul,Grey)

the game is always using greats, (mogul, grey, judoka, marioufc, deamus) just to name a few who have left this year that i can name off the top of my head.

In the beginning the forum was a lot more active. A great deal of the fun in the game relies on the community for being energetic and taking initiative. It used to be fresh and new for everybody so you used to see that a lot more. There's not much Mike can do about that though. Maybe somebody can come up with some ideas so make the community more active. The game could use some proactive creative people. Maybe there are ways for the game to feed off such energy more too. The interaction with people is by far the best thing about the game.

In the beginning the forum was a lot more active. A great deal of the fun in the game relies on the community for being energetic and taking initiative. It used to be fresh and new for everybody so you used to see that a lot more. There's not much Mike can do about that though. Maybe somebody can come up with some ideas so make the community more active. The game could use some proactive creative people. Maybe there are ways for the game to feed off such energy more too. The interaction with people is by far the best thing about the game.

very true -- also try using the referral link or just a link in your sig on other forums or sites you visit -- doesnt just have to be mma sites -- word of mouth is best advertisement there is -- player turn around is gonna happen just cause of boredom or real life issues though -- the game has pretty much been around 6 to 8k players -- upper end before purging then lower end after purging -- think most was around 11k at its peak but since been purging multi's and none active players its been around the 6 to 8k