NewDay Fighting

RonnyT

• 2 months later...

Need fights:

Tony Hammerfeld is undefeated and is looking for another victim. Think you're man enough to put him in his place? Well then step in the cage, and bring everything you got

Anthony Payne: Coming off a loss and will prove to the world that was a one time fluke. Step up and and face The Doctor of Pain

Need fights:

Tony Hammerfeld is undefeated and is looking for another victim. Think you're man enough to put him in his place? Well then step in the cage, and bring everything you got

Anthony Payne: Coming off a loss and will prove to the world that was a one time fluke. Step up and and face The Doctor of Pain

Those are big words for such a small man. My fighter Rafael Martinez is "Man enough" to kick either of those fighters asses... The only fighter worthy of being in the octagon with Rafael from NewDay is Mr. White. So, Mr. White... What do you say? After Raf owns these two fools, wanna bang heads?

Those are big words for such a small man. My fighter Rafael Martinez is "Man enough" to kick either of those fighters asses... The only fighter worthy of being in the octagon with Rafael from NewDay is Mr. White. So, Mr. White... What do you say? After Raf owns these two fools, wanna bang heads?

Aww some people decided to join me on here. Well this is my shit talking thread... Haha... Reijo Rymy would destroy all of the above... Tony Hammerfeld, Anthony Payne would both be a joke. But, Rafael Martinez, now thats a bitch... He couldn't hurt a fly five losses in a row... Haha... And now this Mr. White, Reijo would drop him like a used condom... But, thats neither here nor there. After Reijo gets the middleweight belt, he's coming for y'll and the light-heavyweight belt. What?

Well speaking for Tony Hammerfeld, we accept your offer and look forward to proving who the best is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...