Official TUF - Australia Vs The Poms

Stu_Pidasol

Something our ex convicts call those of us that weren't banished to that giant spider infested desert in the Pacific! I think someone mentioned it goes back to a type of champagne the English cricketers used to drink in the early Ashes series test matches. Anyway, they're very bitter because we're better than them at every sport that matters including the silly ones that only they care about despite our country being a fraction the size of theirs! It's all in good fun though ;)

I was determined that I was cutting Taggart the moment this thing was over but if he beats your guy Tom then he walks away 4-4 so I may see what happens after he gets a little better training time behind him. I doubt he will become anything special, I don't sack too many guys though (7 in 3 and a half years) so a bit of stubbornness will probably rear its head again.

Good luck to everyone fighting at the finale, oh and well done Australia, you guys were just too good!

Congratulations to Cus on winning the overall title. The finale didn't sell as well as I'd hoped so we came out with a 180k profit giving us a total prize fund of 400k. I'll get in touch with Cus now and see how he wants the money!

Thanks guys, the tourny was fun we will have to do a second one another time. Hopefully Churchill will keep winning and i will keep him for awhile, he seems to have some good hiddens.

Congrats Cus, good luck with Churchill. If you keep him on long enough maybe he and my boy Cole will meet again sometime.