Shady Island VS. The Gentlemans Club

CGrace, your alliance doesn't like you....that's painfully obvious. Your a cool dude, why the hell are you still with them? Why do you want JLP to continue to run you ? He shits on you any chance he can get, along with all the other members of TGC.. Did you lose a bet or something and that is why your with TGC? Seriously. Are you experiencing Stockholm Syndrome? Do you really feel that attached to them, despite them constantly degrading your character.

It doesn't make sense for you to be aligned with those fucktards. You can continue to being a subservient pawn if you want :shrug: to each his own

• Upvote 2

CGrace, your alliance doesn't like you....that's painfully obvious. Your a cool dude, why the hell are you still with them? Why do you want JLP to continue to run you ? He shits on you any chance he can get, along with all the other members of TGC.. Did you lose a bet or something and that is why your with TGC? Seriously. Are you experiencing Stockholm Syndrome? Do you really feel that attached to them, despite them constantly degrading your character.

It doesn't make sense for you to be aligned with those fucktards. You can continue to being a subservient pawn if you want :shrug: to each his own

Uhhh... He'll continue being a subservient pawn if he crash lands on Shady Island.

Whoa, wait a minute. Is your sister hot?

That is something I will not reveal to one such as yourself!

They told me they like me just fine, and as for them degrading my character we call the constructive criticism here at TGC.

he turned down another 200K offer for the same bet on same fight and refuse! not that confident evidently

After Fangyu whoops your mentor/boyfriends ass, we can fight.

First round, Day 1

TGC: 3-0

Shady: 3-0 (with an obviously thrown fight, F-man didnt even try)

The sad thing is he did try. That's him trying, and you think I'm bad at this game.

• Upvote 1

Results after second day of tournament

Shady Island 4-0

The Gentlemans Club 3-1 (BANKRUPT fucked it up for his alliance. Pretty funny. Losing his best friend BrainSmasher over a forum argument has really fucked with his psyche. It happened months ago, but the effects of a shattered friendship still play a huge role mentally for BANKRUPT today, as you can tell by his shortcomings in clutch moments)

• Upvote 2

Shady Island 4-0

The Gentlemans Club 3-1 (BANKRUPT fucked it up for his alliance. Pretty funny. Losing his best friend BrainSmasher over a forum argument has really fucked with his psyche. It happened months ago, but the effects of a shattered friendship still play a huge role mentally for BANKRUPT today, as you can tell by his shortcomings in clutch moments)

fucking bankrupt

Shady Island 4-0

It's because he ain't no Kobe.

We all can't get Fman to throw a fight rd 1. I took a 14 day injury, so ill be out after next week.

How was the fight thrown? Have you seen the fight stats? What part of it looks like F-Man was trying to throw the fight, so I could win, but hey if that helps you cope with defeat then so be it. Enjoy the losers bracket.