Mayhem gone insane again?

DeadlyDirk

Sure. I'm not going to assume that you never took singing lessons in between your boxing classes. That would wrong. You probably know what you're talking about. Nevermind. This was about the impressive Mayhem resume. Let's not be distracted.

I dont need singing lessons when it sounded like nails on a chalk board and i have a room full of customers asking me to turn the channel and making jokes about how poor he sounded. Maybe you cant tell the difference between his voice and him with auto tuned voice.

I would think if they went to the trouble of planning it, it woulda been, like, funny, or entertaining? It wuz just sad. People can say he planned that and he puts too much effort into trying to make everyone think he's off, but that duzn't make it any less a cry for help. Its like cutting your wrists: If you were really committed to killing yourself you'd find a quiccer, more efficient way of doing it, but it's still a warning sign that a person has sum mental issues they need help with.

• Upvote 1

I would think if they went to the trouble of planning it, it woulda been, like, funny, or entertaining? It wuz just sad. People can say he planned that and he puts too much effort into trying to make everyone think he's off, but that duzn't make it any less a cry for help. Its like cutting your wrists: If you were really committed to killing yourself you'd find a quiccer, more efficient way of doing it, but it's still a warning sign that a person has sum mental issues they need help with.

Remember, kids: It's down the street, not across the road.

He had the most stereotypical rich white brat upbringing you can imagine. But he got picked on when he was young...

I don't think that's correct. He's been pretty open about his upbringing in the past. He was abused routinely by his father growing up and moved frequently from army base to army base.

Physical abuse when your young effects everyone differently. In his case, I think it's given him a desire for attention and to be accepted...accepted in the way his father never accepted him.

• Upvote 1

I really don't see why this is such a big topic. He was playing a character, and probably got upset that Ariel just would not go with it no matter how many times he kept trying. Now I see people saying he's on drugs, or lost his mind(not so much here but other forums). He very well might be losing it but that wasn't an example, just a bad joke.

BTW I can't stand Ariel. I respect what he does but he's always talking over the fighters and doesn't really listen to them. He just sits and waits to throw his two cents in. Nobody watches his show to see him, and he needs to realize that. Just comes off so arrogant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really don't see why this is such a big topic. He was playing a character, and probably got upset that Ariel just would not go with it no matter how many times he kept trying. Now I see people saying he's on drugs, or lost his mind(not so much here but other forums). He very well might be losing it but that wasn't an example, just a bad joke.

BTW I can't stand Ariel. I respect what he does but he's always talking over the fighters and doesn't really listen to them. He just sits and waits to throw his two cents in. Nobody watches his show to see him, and he needs to realize that. Just comes off so arrogant.

His job is to ask questions and control the interview and touch on different topics. Not stand there and let the fighter rank one a couple things for an hour. He is very good at what he does. As for Mayhem. You cant single out an incedent and claim it was a joke. If that is the case you can take the biggest nut and laugh everything they do individually off. But what we do have here is a pattern of strange behavior. It is not normal for anyone and even him to act the way he did on the show. In his right mind he would have known his act wasnt going well and was very awkward. It is not normal to keep doing that. It isnt normal when a person you know chases you down to talk to you man to man and you still use an alternate personality with no cameras around. It isnt normal to trash a church and be found naked by the police at the scene of the crime. All of this after he was fired because of his strange actions and Dana who is seeing him behind the scenes and knows what the normal Jason Miller is like is saying he has some troubling issues. No one with half a brain can claim there isnt something wrong with him. There have been people climb water towers with a rifle with less issues than Miller is showing.

The only person who has this much crazy aroudn them was Rampage but his stuff played out 2 different days over like 5-6 years. Not every day for many many months.

• Upvote 2

I don't think that's correct. He's been pretty open about his upbringing in the past. He was abused routinely by his father growing up and moved frequently from army base to army base.

Physical abuse when your young effects everyone differently. In his case, I think it's given him a desire for attention and to be accepted...accepted in the way his father never accepted him.

Is there any kid who doesnt think they are abused or mistreated? That said most fighters come from a rough family life. A rough childhood makes 2 things. Strippers and fighters. No one really knows what his child hood was life or why he is the way he is. I dont allow people to make excuses for the bad things they do. Millers is responsible for his actions. He has a long histroy of this stuff and he is a grown man. He cant keep blaming his father. I remember some years back he broke into his ex girl friends house and got in a fight with her new BF and was arrested. The guy has always been strange and now it has become criminal and possible insanity.

He used to be a guy who was entertaining and i wanted to see. Now i dont want to see him because he is so pathetic.

Is there any kid who doesnt think they are abused or mistreated?

Me

I dont allow people to make excuses for the bad things they do. Millers is responsible for his actions. He has a long histroy of this stuff and he is a grown man.

That doesnt mean it doesnt come from somewhere and can be worked on. If a guy throws up because off an illness it isnt his fault, but if someone lashes out due to a mental problem suddenly its their fault, I dont get it, you have no idea what Mayhem is dealing with. For instance, I have a friend with OCD who can drive me crazy sometimes when I hang out with him, doesnt matter though since I know he cant help the things that he does.

• Upvote 3

Me

That doesnt mean it doesnt come from somewhere and can be worked on. If a guy throws up because off an illness it isnt his fault, but if someone lashes out due to a mental problem suddenly its their fault, I dont get it, you have no idea what Mayhem is dealing with. For instance, I have a friend with OCD who can drive me crazy sometimes when I hang out with him, doesnt matter though since I know he cant help the things that he does.

Me too but when you are a kid and being punished you dot always feel it is fair at the time. There is a lot of spoiled brats out there who think they have it bad and worse than anyone else and go on killing sprees. What i am getting at with Miller is just because he thinks he was mistreated doesnt mean he really was.

That maybe true. It does come from somewhere. But you blame the illness when you want to get help. Not when you need an excuse. I feel everyone making excuses for the actions just encourages more people to take a WTF attitude and not even try to control their actions or get help. If Miller wants to blame his childhood then fine do so and get help. Dont expect us to give you sympathy after disrespect everyone and vandalize peoples stuff. Others shouldnt have to deal with his bullshit just because he cant deal with.

• Downvote 1

I'd be more inclined to believe that he just was an idiot who tried to do the whole character actor thing if he wasn't recently arrested for nakedly breaking into and defacing a fucking church.

• Downvote 1

I'd be more inclined to believe that he just was an idiot who tried to do the whole character actor thing if he wasn't recently arrested for nakedly breaking into and defacing a fucking church.

Mayhem has said himself he once lept over a steel railing at a club and plowed into some bitches below he wanted to impress, he's impulsive as fuck, add drugs to that, anything is possible.

• Downvote 1

Couldn't agree more with this, even if i tried.

The eye movement, stutter and insecurity in the beginning of the interview, did it for me.

There was no "acting" in that.

Defacing a church is like pissing on a turd...most of them should be burnt to the ground anyway...except maybe a Buddhist temple, they don't really pollute children's minds or bother people. Let Mr. Miller loose on the rest of them I say.

Yeah we dont need people who spread love around the world and donate their time and money to help those in needs with many charities. I think you should reevaluate whose mind is really "polluted".

• Downvote 1

Yeah we dont need people who spread love around the world and donate their time and money to help those in needs with many charities. I think you should reevaluate whose mind is really "polluted".

Tell that to the Pagans. I'm sure they appreciated all that charity while they were being slaughtered by the thousands lol.

• Upvote 2

I never said anyone was perfect. What does that have to do with modern day christians and churches? Nothing. Every group has been responsible for something bad at some point. Especially in time or war when groups clash like in the old days. Fact is athiests feel threated by something they claim doesnt exist. All while there is religious people who spend their free time with groups like "world changers" and spend their vacation time from work and their money to build houses and helps those in need. Something my church and members of my family have volunteered for many times and have seen the the good that christians do in the name of god. What do you do besides spread your hate towards others groups who have different beliefs?

• Downvote 1

People are still being killed in the name of Christianity, so I wouldn't call it all in the past. The wanted posters that are always followed shortly after by assassinations of doctors for example. How about the American Christian groups going to Kenya and convincing them to make homosexuality punishable by death? Look what happened to Matthew Sheppard. The KKK even calls themselves a Christian organization. They aren't flying planes into buildings (except that guy down in Texas a couple years ago), but this craziness is still going on even today.

There are psychotic idiots in every camp. 'atheists' are just largely spared these psychotic idiots doing dumb shit under the banner of 'atheism' because it's defined by the absence of faith and not belief in anything particular.

• Upvote 2

Craziness isnt exclusive to any group. There is always extremist nuts. Then there is also false information to mislead people. A lot of the nuts i wouldnt classify as religious or christians. Everytime an athiest commits a crime you people spin him to be religious.