Mayhem gone insane again?

DeadlyDirk

Saw this video recentley from MMA Hour with Aerial Helwani featuring Mayhem Miller.

Miller is there to promote his movie 'Here Comes The Boom' which I haven't seen yet, don't think it's even out in America until this Friday.

He's talking in character in the interview but not having seen it I'm not sure if he's just gone completely mental or what, just sounds like a crazy split personality!

Ends up walking out when Aerial keeps bringing up 'Mayhem'

Very random!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1tIRM160Tc&feature=player_embedded#!

I don't know why people think he is amusing. He has real issues and people are over looking them. Its sad he in a way become the face for standing up to bullies with his show and his support of people being different. But he has let those people down and it seems those people keep supporting him and making excuses for him. I'm tired of his self pity BS.

• Downvote 2

I don't know why people think he is amusing. He has real issues and people are over looking them. Its sad he in a way become the face for standing up to bullies with his show and his support of people being different. But he has let those people down and it seems those people keep supporting him and making excuses for him. I'm tired of his self pity BS.

I really think that those days are over by now. And also at the time bully beatdown was on he didn't have (as much) issues with his mental health.

Is there anybody who thinks he is funny, clever or interesting? He tries too hard. It's pathetic. He doesn't have a split personality. He's just too busy trying. If you want examples of properly crazy people look at Bennett and Murray. Those guys are crazy in the core of their being. "Mayhem" is just a jackass. He had the most stereotypical rich white brat upbringing you can imagine. But he got picked on when he was young... Weeeeeeeh! And look at him now. How cool he is.

I'm sure he thought hours before deciding what his nickname should be. If he didn't hire a PR agent to do it. Every stupid "crazy" thing he does is thought through. How can I show people that I'm crazy? Let's have a flashy hair color and make obscene gestures for no reason, because I'm too much of an idiot to come up with something original. He spends more time practicing his entrance dance routine than he does MMA. In his mind there is this reputation he has to live up to. In reality nobody likes him.

• Downvote 5

it's a Kevin James movie, so yes.

I even think that it's a requirement. Still you have to love the effort. He knows the movie sucks, but he loves MMA and all his movies suck, so why not?

• Downvote 1

I even think that it's a requirement. Still you have to love the effort. He knows the movie sucks, but he loves MMA and all his movies suck, so why not?

Real words of Genius! If his movies sucked no one would watch them and he would keep getting funding for movies and wouldnt keep getting roles. His movies are appealing to someone or he wouldnt gkeep making them. Just because it doesnt appeal to you(and seeing as how the title isnt "Here comes the dumbass" so apparently it doesnt) doesnt mean the movie sucks. Fact is Mall Cop, Grown Ups, Zoo Keeper, Chuck & Larry have all been huge financial success'. Im not a huge fan of his movies but to say him and his movies suck is just stupid. Yu are just a miserable person who seems to be locked in the internet like a illiterate Genie in a Bottle and trying to spread his misery to everyone else.

http://tiptopwebsite.com/photos4/tonykob/toiletgenie.JPG

Get your life out of the toilet misspelled Steve! :lol:

If his movies sucked no one would watch them

False.

His movies are appealing to someone.

True.

Just because it doesnt appeal to you doesnt mean the movie sucks.

False.

Yu are just a miserable person who seems to be locked in the internet like a illiterate Genie in a Bottle and trying to spread his misery to everyone else.

Sure. Why not. I'll take it.

I have huge respect for Kevin James. The guy wouldn't be succesful if he didn't have talent. His movies still suck. All the respect I have for Kevin James I don't have for the people who pay to watch his crap. In the same way I have a lot of respect for Justin Bieber. Less though for his obsessive fans and absolutely none for the idiots who think that he doesn't have talent.

• Downvote 1

I have huge respect for Kevin James. The guy wouldn't be succesful if he didn't have talent. His movies still suck. All the respect I have for Kevin James I don't have for the people who pay to watch his crap. In the same way I have a lot of respect for Justin Bieber. Less though for his obsessive fans and absolutely none for the idiots who think that he doesn't have talent.

I dont know much about Bieber. But when i heard him for the first time. It was when he was on the Today show and playing live during their summer concert series thing. He had it on at work. I am being honest here. I couldnt believe how amateur it sounded. Now im sure he is talented. I knew he plays instruments and stuff. But he cant sing very well at all. I had never heard anything live that sounded that bad except for when a friend played Blink 182 live. Im sure he has a talent but it isnt what he got his fame with. Im willing to bet he doesnt write his own songs either. If that is the case then what talent he has is wasted because he is just a face that the record company buys all the good songs for. If that is the case he will be screwed when those songs go to the next big thing when he is old news.

But he cant sing very well at all.

Sure. I'm not going to assume that you never took singing lessons in between your boxing classes. That would wrong. You probably know what you're talking about. Nevermind. This was about the impressive Mayhem resume. Let's not be distracted.