I'm baaaack

No, im not pissed really :P Just wanted everyone to know that Holmgang is starting up again.

After leaving for a boarding school to learn BJJ for a year im back and have decided to pick up where I left off, helping develop new fighters and giving newer managers a great organization with a high level of involvement and interaction.

Basic consepts are: Well written previews for every event, bellator style tournaments for the belts and 195k+ creation ID limit. Ive done this before and it was in my opinion a great success, after I left it became IMMA which are now tearing up the world rankings.

Now it's late and im going to the dentist in 5 hours, I will update more tomorrow.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1350869473holmgang2.jpg

I recommend this org to everyone, Predicted is a really good org owner, welcome back!

Thank you for both sentiments, it's appreciated, good to see im not forgotten. And for anyone wandering, dont sign with this Widing guy, he is all about the benjamins. ^^ (just kidding, great dude)