HMFL Smack Talk Thread

• 8 months later...

HMFL 67 Hey guys! I am your new preview host, Luka Winner. As you all know, on the 24th of July Montreal will be the center of our favourite thing- FIGHTING! The Expo arena is ready with 6000 fans. Why should we waste any more of our time? Let´s start with HMFL 67!

Our main card of the evening!

1) MAIN EVENT

``The Irish Russian`` Ivan ORourke (Rec. 29-12) vs Jeremy Cunnigham (Rec. 21-8) - Our main event of the evening in the featherweight division. Both fighters are very experienced guys that spent many, many years in the fight business. This guarantees a fun fight!

ORourke is the former HMFL champion and after a dissapointing loss via submission he came back with two straight TKO victories! HE IS BACK, wanting to take the belt back where it belongs. He will try to keep the fight standing against the better BJJ guy. He will try to finish his opponent and take the KO of the night award. If he do so, who knows what´s next-title fight?

Cunnigham makes his debut in HMFL, but he is a veteran, former MMA champion! He wants to take this fight on the ground and look for submission. In 21 victory, 14 of these were BY THE WAY OF SUBMISSION! He needs to keep his cool and perform the takedown attempt in the right time to be sure he has a chance in this fight.

Winner´s Prediction: I can see this fight going ony in one direction. ``The Irish Russian`` can keep this fight standing and that will be the key of his victory and a new chance for the title. ``The Irish Russian`` wins via (T)KO!

2) CO-MAIN EVENT

Ogustivimus ``Latin Warrior`` Amavimus (Rec. 8-5) vs Vandal Gragas (Rec 8-10) - Super Heavyweight fight placed in the Co-main event of the evening. So much power in one cage! Can´t wait for this one.

``Latin Warrior`` is a strong 21 years old fighter who only knows about (T)KO results. This will be his debut in HMFL and he will do everything to leave a good impression. I have no doubts he will! He comes into this fight after a loss versus a BJJ guy. This time he needs to be more careful with his powerful punches and stay away from the ground.

Gragas is an experienced fighter. 9 years older then his opponent! He will try to do whatever he can to turn this into a grappling fight where his BJJ will make a crucial difference. He suffered 10 (T)KO losses and another loss on his record can possibly retire him. For him, this is TO BE OR NOT TO BE and that will make him unpredictable and extremely dangerous!

Winner´s Prediction: Amavimus will be my choice going into this fight. He is more well rounded fighter and he shouldn´t have much problems sending Gragas in the hospital. Ogustivimus ``Latin Warrior`` Amavimus wins via KO!

3)

``The Power Puncher`` Pele Fusuaga (Rec. 7-1-1) vs Alexandre Carlitos (Rec. 22-10) - Featherweight bout where both of fighters make debuts in their new organisation. This is a very close matchup that will bring a lot of attention to MMA fans!

Fusuaga is remarkable boxer with great wresling background. He is very exciting fighter whos tactic is well known-STAND AND BANG! He has 6 KOs of his 7 victories. This time he will look for the same thing. Believe me, he is hungry!

Carlitos is former MCC champion! He is experienced fighter with all kind of weapons for the opponents. Most of his victories comes by the way of knockouts. This time it might be different. He will want to take this fight to the ground where he can control his opponent or even try to submit him!

Winner´s Prediction: This will be a very close fight. Excellent matchup! Carlitos already showed what is he capable of winning the MCC title. I think he is ready for the next belt and the first step in the chase for glory is Pele. Alexandre Carlitos wins via unanimous decision!

4)

``The Last Chance`` Dong Chim (Rec. 16-15) vs Ian ``Cash Money`` Trumps (Rec. 14-14-1) - The battle of heavyweights. Always interesting! Could easily be even main event, this matchup brings fireworks with itself.

Dong Chim is a former HMFL champion! He goes into this fight with loss in his latest fight. He is higher and stronger man in this bout. That can (will) make the difference. Chim seems likely to take this fight to the ground as his Muay Thay isn´t that good. On the ground he should go for some of his famous submission attempts!

Thrumps is going into this fight as an autsider because his last three fights were losses. I am sure he learnt his lessons and that he will be ready to impress his new boss. Ian must look for stand up kind of fight where his boxing and Muay Thay skills are more various then opponent´s. HE NEEDS THIS WIN!

Winner´s Prediction: This is kind of fight where I don´t want to predict anything, but that is my job so I will do it. On some point fight will go to the ground and that´s more of Chim´s world. He is going to punish Ian on the ground even Ian is an awesome wresler. In stand up would win Ian and on the groung would win Chim. I will give this one to wresler (Dong Chim). ``The Last Chance`` Dong Chim wins via unanimous decision!

Preliminary card! Winner´s Prediction:

Wresling ``Is`` Beast vs Living Laser

Laser has much more experience going into this fight against Beast. In this classic wresling vs stand up fight that experience will be major advantage. Living Laser wins via KO!

Jay Walker vs John Ketchup

Walker has the power to take this fight everywhere he wants. He is all around better than his opponent. Jay Walker wins via submission!

Nicolaj ``The Detective`` Diasus vs Beau Williams

Diasus has the record of 0-2 and I think he will choose the wrong tactic, again. Williams will manage too keep the fighting standing and mix it up. Beau Williams wins via unanimous decision!

Joe ``Boring Joe`` Johnson vs ``Mad`` Rad Jeffreis

Jeffreis needs this fight on the ground, but he is fighting against better wresler. ``Boring Joe`` will take this one. Joe``Boring Joe`` Johnson wins via (T)KO!

Keith ``Muscle Glass Russel`` Ha vs ``Lucky`` TJ Welsh

Ha is a sensatonal boxer, but he has purple belt also. TJ can usually mix things up, but this time is different. He won´t be so lucky this time. Keith ``Muscle Glass Russel`` Ha wins via (T)KO!

Quiet ``Spank`` Monkey vs ``Mayhem`` Jason Washington

This time I think that animal will defeat human. Monkey has all the weapons he needs to get this fight on the ground where he won´t have problems to submit his opponent. Quiet ``Spank`` Monkey wins via submission!

After an awesome HMFL 67, we are ready for HMFL Fight Night 10! One belt on the line, featherweight belt. Ring is ready, fighters are ready and I believe we ALL are ready to witness the history! Let´s do this preview so we can calmly wait for 26th July and Hard Knocks - Montreal arena. And yes, this is your preview host Luka Winner!

Our Main Event of the evening!

1)MAIN EVENT

Luis Barrera (Rec. 11-14) vs Renzo Gracie (Rec. 31-22-1-2NC) - Our featherweight title fight! Whoever wins is a new champion so we must watch this one!

Barrera has negative score, but don´t let that fool you! He accepted some fights he shouldn´t accept and of course there was couple of very close losses. This is his first title fight! He is great wresler and BJJ fighter with nice boxing bacground. Going into this fight he needs to mix it up and show all his skills! I expect him to keep this standing!

Renzo is 5 years older than his opponent with much larger experience. He is former Torment, G.F.C and J.O.R.G champion!! He had fights in SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT division, so this one must be just another fight for him, like anyone else! He has 30 submission finishes out of his 31 victories! With that said, I am not going to say anything else. His tactic is well known.

Winner´s Prediction: Both of fighters are great BJJ masters. Luis Barrera is better stand up fighter and I think that is the key for the victory. Barrera should use his boxing to punish his opponent and then BUM takedowns. Mix it up! Luis Barrera wins via (T)KO!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

Svend Sved (Rec. 13-7) vs Jose Cronos (Rec. 5-0) - Smaller guys in here, bantamweight fight between older and upcoming fighters. That should be fun!

Sved is sensational wresler with solid stand up background. He is used to take his opponents down and keep them there, but this time is different. He has great BJJ guy to fight with. It will be very difficult for him to stand and bang with better boxer. His coach needs to do an incredible tactic for this one. I wouldn´t want to be in his position right now!

Cronos is, as I said, great BJJ fighter, but also great boxer. He doesn´t need to be worried about takedowns.He needs to be focused and relaxed! If he does so, he should easily win this. He has one fight of the night award so this should be fun to watch!

Winner´s Prediction: Cronos has the quality advantage in way this fight might go. He is extremely well rounded fighter and I expect him to be one of the most dangerous guys in the league! Jose Cronos wins via KO!

3)``Hoorah`` Iam Getcha (Rec. 24-37-3NC) vs Axl Horn (Rec. 17-17) - So close matchup between two awesome fighters in the featherweight division. Maybe next title contenders!

Getcha is a striker. He comes after loss in his HMFL debut and now it´s time to make the statement where he wants to go next! He knows how it feels when you become the champion and I am sure he wants to feel that again. He needs this fight on the groun and keep it there. He will fight for the decision this time!

Horn, on the other hand, is more well rounded fighter and better stand up fighter. He is 2-2 in this organisation and in these fights he got 2 fight/KO awards!! He will try to keep it standing and outstrike the opponent. He is much longer, even 10cm higher than his opponent which gives him the power for controling the tactic well!

Winner´s Prediction: Axl Horn is just better fighter and with that I said it all. I think he will keep it standing and just punch his opponent to the knockout zone! Axl Horn wins via KO!

4)Ernst ``The File Clerk`` Young (Rec. 1-0) vs Scott ``Hypebeast`` Sanchez (Rec. 2-5) - Light heavyweight bout. Classic stand up vs BJJ guy, always fun to watch the tactics, so watch it!

Ernst will make his second pro MMA fight, but he is very dangerous man! In his first fight, he beat James Te Huna and earned the Fight of the night award. He can´t go on the ground as he is not on that level of BJJ as his opponent. In this fight he is going for KO of the night award!

Sanchez is great boxer and BJJ fighter. His main tactic must be to use his BJJ purple belt! He is flying from St Petersburg for this fight. He can´t come back with another loss! Let´s not forget about his elite boxing skills! He is a lot shorter and it should be less difficult to take Ernst down.

Winner´s Prediction: This is a tough one. The better tactic should impact on the result of the fight! I will give Ernst the advantage. He has all the tools to win this! Just needs a stand up fight. Ernst ``The File Clerk`` Young wins via (T)KO!

Preliminary card! Winner´s prediction:

Radoslaw ``El Polacco`` Michalak vs James Afolabi

Afolabi has better boxing and wresling. And one another thing: Michalak DOESN´T WANT this fight, his morale is sooo bad. James Afolabi wins via KO!

AkoSii MangJose vs Vitali ``The Russian Assasin`` Jurcina

This could be an easy fight for Jurcina, but he is anothe unhappy fighter. MangJose will have some problems makin weight. Jurcina´s last 12 fights were losses and this will be another one. AkoSii MangJose wins via (T)KO!

BitterSweet LuLu vs Sam Miguel

Miguel has greater experience and he is well rounded fighter. He should pull this one off, maybe on the ground with his BJJ. Sam Miguel wins via unanimous decision!

``The Veggie`` Brock Lee vs Phil ``The Unabomber`` Laak

Laak is going to do awesome things within this organisation. He is great, well rounded MMA fighter. In this fight he can only hurt his opponent. Phil ``The Unabomber`` Laak wins via KO!

Donar Gunvaldsson vs Julius ``Ceasar`` Romulus

Donar is better fighter and Romulus is not in shape!! For people who love to see a lot of blood, this is the fight you want. Donar´s last loss was against Laak and after this he could ask for rematch. Donar Gunvaldsson wins via KO!

Jeff ``Lil Bulldog`` Smith vs Tombstone Terry

Terry is a long time in this business and he shouldn´t have much problems going into this fight. His skills are better and that will be shown in the fight! Tombstone Terry wins via unanimous decision!

HMFL 68 After only 1 wrong prediction for HMFL Fight Night 10, I am ready for HMFL 68! The Expo arena in Montreal - 28th July. Everything is set for another great show. I am Luka Winner and now we are going to take a closer look at our fights and fighters! Before that, feel free to comment the matchups and your strategies, use smack talk thread and event discussion... Let me know if you don´t think my predictions are good. Come on, let´s make it more interesting!

Main card of the evening!

1)MAIN EVENT

Max Ford (Rec. 10-3) vs Omar ``Shotgun`` Little (Rec. 10-3) - Our main event of the evening in the welterweight division between two very strong guys. These guys has many fight awards so it is main

event for reason! So, watch it, I know I will!

Ford is popular fighter with all kind of wins. He is well rounded and it isn´t problem for him to be on the ground or standing. This one he should keep standing because of his opponent´s BJJ bacground, but Max is better wresler so it shouldn´t be a problem!

Omar has 8 submission wins. He surely wants to be on the top of the ground action where he can submit his opponent. He is 4 years older and has bigger HMFL experience. He also has numerous fight awards, even 6 awards. He will make a show for the fans, FOR SURE!

Winner´s Prediction: Max Ford has better wresling and stand up game. That makes him unstoppable in this fight. Ithink he will keep it standing and puch his opponent out. Max For wins via (T)KO!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

La ``Spicy`` Vics (Rec. 8-12) vs Julio Silva (Rec. 15-4-2) - Our co-main event of the evening placed in lightweight division. To be honest, I´m pissed with HMFL owner about this one! (Don´t fire me boss)

VIcs is very brave fighter for accepting this matchup. This will be very hard for him to win, but if he wins this one, he MUST be top contender (no matter of his record!!). The thing is that he accepted the fight because he believes he can win and that makes him very dangerous! I wish him good luck!

Silva needs to make this the kind of fight like it´s everyone else. He must be calm and he can´t underastimate his opponent. Just go to the ground and don´t make it painful! This guy will be a top contender in short period of time!

Winner´s Prediction: I am cheering for Vics with all my heart, but that´s the most I can do. I think Silva is going to play with him for a while and then finish him. Silva wins via whatever he wants (submission)!

3)˙˙prison`` Fred The Shrank (Rec. 7-3) vs Alex ``The Real Deal`` Steel (Rec. 9-6) - Another welterweight fight. This will be fun fight!

Fred has 4 straight wins, but that can change going into this fight as he is outsider. He has good Muai Thay and solid wresling background. He may want to take his opponent down and keep him there for the decision victory!

Alex has great boxing and purple belt. He also may try to take his opponenet before he is taken down. On stand up fight he will be victorious. On the ground he has better skills also. He is just better well rounded fighter.

Winner´s Prediction: Alex is better fighter than Fred. I expect him to win standing and that´s what he likes the most. Knocking his opponents out! Alex ``The Real Deal`` Steel wins via KO!

4)Kyle Yikes (Rec. 9-4) vs Random ``Task`` Collective (Rec. 13-13-1NC) - This must be a welterweight card because this is another welterweight bout! Classic stand up vs wresling fight. Always interesting!

Yikes has huge history in HMFL, 1 title shot. Now he is trying to get the new chance soon. To do so, he first must beat Collective. He wants a stand up fight to knock his opponent out like everyone else.

He has 9(T)KOs in 9 victories!

Collective, on the other hand, makes his HMFL debut. He wants this down on the ground where he can either knock Kyle out or just keep him there till judges decision. For me, he is going into his fight as a favorit. He needs to prove that to everyone else in the cage!

Winner´s Prediction: I will give this fight to Random as he can decide whether he wants the fight on the ground. He is better wresler and that mean A LOT. He also may try to submit his opponent as he has purple belt! Random ``Task`` Collective wins via unanimous decision!

Preliminary card! Winner´s Predictions:

Carver ``King Cobra`` McNulty vs Fidel Bautista

I think Bautista has more wresling skills and he won´t let Carver to take him down where he has BJJ advantage. Bautista, keep it standing and you should win. Fidel Bautista wins via unanimous decision!

Taka ``Flo`` Sho vs Tommy MacKenzie

Sho is going into this fight with almost no morale and that should cost him here. Tommy just needs to take him down. Tommy MacKenzie wins via submission!

Chris ``Tyfoon Sailor`` Kringle vs Pedro Rua

Both fighters are coming after few straight losses and all they want is to perform! They are so close on every skill except BJJ where Rua has the advantage. Pedro Rua wins via submission!

AkoSii MangThomas vs Nick Diaz

AkoSii is not favorit, but i will go with him on this one. Nick Diaz don´t have much energy + his low morale can´t be good, even he is better. AkoSii MangThomas wins via unanimous decision!

``The Delux Slut`` Kirby Molesworth vs Ahmad ``Too Quick`` Basheer

The Slut has better skills and his opponent´s morale is not so good and that is very danderous. Kirby could hurt him. ``The Delux Slut`` Kirby Molesworth wins via KO!

Jon ``The Dog`` Grey vs Chuck ``War Machine`` Wangon

This is an easy one! Grey is more well rounded and going fresh into the fight, and Wagon is not so fresh and his morale is poor! Grey already has 1 submission victory... Jon ``The Dog`` Grey wins via submission!

Hey guys... I do the write ups in here... Please, ask for fights, comment fights, talk about strategies.. Be dirty, mess around. If you will be active, I will do an interview with you about your fighters, plans and other... If you are active, I will do everything in my power to get you fights that you want... So argue, make it interesting and fun and YOU CAN EASILY GET THE FIGHT THAT YOU WANT!!! Even the TITLE SHOT! First guy for interview must be Alex Steel! I will contact you in a while.

6 (T)KO and 2 submission victories on HMFL 68. Now, it´s time for HMFL 69! I´m Luka Winner and you know what time is it! Here is 155lbs title on the line. So, let´s make it happen. I will say this one more time... Use smack talk thread or event discussion, be active and I will make an interview with you. You will have chance to promote your fighters and get title shot FASTER! (I think that most of you guys want the title)

1)MAIN EVENT - TITLE FIGHT

Bors ``Hands of Steel``Hill (Rec. 8-3) vs ``Beuts`` Kurt Hummel (Rec. 13-3) - This is the fight for 155lbs belt! Two very strong guys, very close in skills, but I have my favourite. Do you have yours?

Bors is the challenger! He came from UPG and he makes his debut right now for HMFL. I need to say that our champion came from UPG also and got the title fight right away - he won! Bors wants this fight standing as he is one belt behind his opponent. He is 10cm highter and has great reach advantage, he must keep the distance and outsmart the champion with fast punches, not KO punches!!

Hummel is our champion! He has 3 straight (T)KO title defenses! He is an awesome well rounded fighter with black BJJ belt. He likes the standing fights, but this time he needs to take his opponent to the ground where he can perform without being disturbed.

Winner´s Prediction: I think Bors can´t repeat the history and do what Hummel did. Bors is really good, but Hummel is better. I believe in Hummel´s ground game and power. These things will be the keys to win again. ``Beuts`` Kurt Hummel wins via submission!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

Wandeco ``Psycho`` Rua (Rec. 11-0) vs Johnny Awesome (Rec. 5-5) - Middleweight bout between the guys who know how to make things interesting!

Rua is an undefeated fighter with 11 victories. He has 5 fight awards. He has 7 T(KO) victories with no submission finishes. I think he is all around better well rounded fighter, but loves the same way of fighting like his opponent! This time he needs to be smart and use some skills he didn´t have to use in the past, BJJ.

Johnny is coming after 3 straight losses. He is a boxer. He has 5 victories and 4 (T)KOs. His morale is very low. This will be very hard fight for him and he needs luck, or better say lucky punch. He needs to put everything on the line and keep it swinging!

Winner´s Prediction: Rua doesn´t know how it feels to lose and because of that, his spirit is in the winning mode. I believe he will keep his winning strike untouched. He really can take this fight, wherever he want and that is enough to win this one! Wandeco ``Psycho`` Rua wins via submission!

3)``No Intro Needed`` Chris Masters (Rec. 17-4) vs Chubby ``Chubaluba Ding Dong`` Johnson (Rec. 14-13) - Super heavyweight fight. Classic boxing vs BJJ!

Masters has 16 submission victories!! No doubt, he wants this fight on the ground. That won´t be so easy to do because Johnson is better wresler. Masters is on 5 winning strike and wants to keep it going!

Johnson, on the other hand, has 11 (T)KOs finishes! He is only blue belt, but he is better wresler than his opponent so he should be able to keep it standing. He also has greater fighting experience that will help him win this.

Winner´s Prediction: I believe this will be a stand up fight and if Johnson succeed to keep it there, he will be victorious! Chubby ``Chubaluba Ding Dong`` Johnson wins via KO!

4)Warwick ``Mad`` Martigan (Rec. 5-2) vs ``The Great Gazoo`` Chong Zhu (Rec. 7-3) - 135lbs bout between dangerous knockout artists!

Martigan last fight was a loss in a title fight! He has 5 (T)KO wins and he really loves to stand and bang. He doesn´t want to go to the ground against BJJ specialist. He is good wresler so there shouldn´t be any problem.

Zhu is a great brown belt BJJ guy, but most of his wins comes with the way of knockout. He has good Muay Thai and kicks. Last fight, he won with the head kick KO and earned himself a KO of the night award.

Winner´s Prediction: In this fight, better chin will be the key for the win. Martigan has some more experience in HMFL so I am going to give him the advantage. This is very close match up and could possibly earn fight of the night award!! Warwick ``Mad`` Martigan wins via KO!

Preliminary card! Winner´s prediction:

Bad Religion vs ``Mighty`` Mos Def

This is the match up that got much attention. Managers can´t see the logic in this fight and neither do I. ``Mighty`` Mos Def wins via submission! (easily)

``Scotch Bonnet`` vs Tyler Durden

Brown has 4 winning strike, but he hasn´t faced anyone Durden´s calibre. Durden has the advantage in every spectre of the fight. Tyler Durden wins via (T)KO!

``La Poete`` Stephane Ouelet vs Mitchell``MOJO`` Jones

Ouelet has only wresling advantage and it is well known that every fight starts on the feet. I believe it will end on the feet. MOJO is a lot better boxer and knockouter. Mitchell``MOJO`` Jones wins via KO!

Weston East vs Vladimir Hohenheim

Weston has 5 submission wins with no losses, but Vladimir is not like his other opponents. Vladimir is great boxer with solid wresling, solid enough just not to be taken down. Vladimir Hohenheim wins via KO!

``French Toast`` Melo Bearbeater vs Philip ``Mr. Grieves`` Traverse

Melo doesn´t want this fight on the ground as his BJJ is the only weakness going into this fight. Traverse is not so much better in wresling than his opponent. Hearing this, it should be a stand up fight and Melo´s W. ``French Toast`` Melo Bearbeater wins via (T)KO!

Billy ``Hurricane`` Kid vs Henry Davis

Davis is not a favourite going into this fight, but for me, he is! He needs a grappling fight and submission victory. He has a negative score and this is the first step towards improving that! Risky prediction, but: Henry Davis wins via submission!

HMFL 70 on the way! 3rd August, be ready! Our welterweight belt will be on the line and more controverses... Our active smack talker Alex Steel will get an interview and the fight that he wants! Now let´s start with the preview... I am Luka Winner!

1)MAIN EVENT - Welterweight Title Fight

Shawn Wexler (Rec. 14-6) vs Dave Wilson (17-12) - My main event of the evening. The biggest challenge for the champion, yet!

Shawn is the HMFL champion. He is a BJJ specialist with red belt! He has 11 submission victories, but also a good boxing background. Shawn isn´t stronger wrestler going into this fight, but he will find the way to go to the ground (as always). Shawn has potential to be our champ for a long time!

Wilson is the challenger. He usually wants to stand and bang as he has 9(T)KO victories and 6(T)KO losses on his record. His tactic should be a risky one and try to take the champ down. Wilson has a brown belt and also knows a lot of BJJ tricks. As long as he is careful and patient, he could pull a judges decision or even a (T)KO.

Winner´s Prediction: Our champion is better well rounded fighter. He has better stand up AND ground game. He can turn this fight into a living hell for his opponent. He just needs to keep his cool and there shouldn´t be any problems. Shawn Wexler wins via submission! (Submission of the night award)

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

``The Nice Guy`` Peter Sunshine (Rec. 9-5) vs Cyprien Noe ``Bouboule`` Cyr (Rec. 8-10) - 205lbs fight. HMFL Contender vs HMFL Debutant.

Peter is former HMFL champion. His last fight was a title fight loss. All of his victories comes by the way of (T)KO! And he is only 21 years old!! This is the HMFL´s vice president´s fighter. Nice job taking care of him. I expect him to give everything he got and then chase the title shot again, Charlie Maccarone vs Peter Sunshine TITLE FIGHT III.

Cyr is 7 years older. He should look for takedowns and let his BJJ skills do the talking. He has only submission finishes. He was better when he was younger, but now is the time to get back on that winning road! He needs this, but that morale concerns me!

Winner´s Prediction: I think vice president´s fighter will win and get a title fight little faster (If you know what I mean). His opponent doesn´t have that good chin and he suffered 7(T)KO losses. That´s the key for the victory, but stay away from the ground! ``The Nice Guy`` Peter Sunshine wins via KO! (KO of the night award)

3)Ash ``The Terror`` Thomas (Rec. 27-13-1NC) vs Dupree Owens (Rec.

19-13) - A great fight between a great fighters. The winner should be

a new contender!

Ash has 12(T)KO victories. He is a striker. He surely wants a stand up fight, but this time he needs to use his legs and kicks to stay away from his opponent! He has 2 straight HMFL wins and now has a harder challenge.

Dupree is little better boxer and BJJ guy. He has no submission victories and I guess he won´t start using his BJJ now. He is in for a kill and will look foe a KO of the night. He has nice morale and he is ready. Now, it is everything on his manager and tactic.

Winner´s Prediction: An awesome matchup. This will be a stand up war of fists with the potential of being the fight of the night! I like Dupree better for this fight. Dupree Owens wins via KO!

4)``Winding`` Nicolas Refn (Rec. 20-21-1) vs Asbolus ``Carbon Dust``

Pholus (Rec. 4-3-1NC) - Another great 170lbs fight. There were some

stories about Kyle F and him taking some easy fights for his fighters

(Kyle F is HMFL´ vice president)! Today, his fighter is an outsider.

What do you have to say, haters? :)

Nicolas Refn is an experienced fighter. He has a negative score, but he didn´t show everything he knows yet. In this fight, he must explode! He really has better skills than his opponent, in every way this fight could go! Both of fighters love stand up and there shouldn´t be problems with predicting the tactics.

Pholus has all (T)KO victories and 4 fight awards. He knows how to impress the people. Tactic isn´t a mystery. He wants it standing, he is a strong boxer. This won´t be an easy fight for him and because of that, he needs to be creative and unpredictable. It will be rough!

Winner´s Prediction: I think Nicolas has more experience and skills going into this fight. There shouldn´t be many problems in winning this one. He is just all around better and I expect him to win in spectacular fashion (Wants some attention in his debut)! ``Winding`` Nicolas Refn wins via (T)KO!

Jan ``The Panzer`` Wilhelm vs Silent ``Poor`` Angel

Both of guys have bad morale and Wilhelm has less energy. Because of that I will give the advantage to Angel. I think he can get the fight to the ground and finish his opponent. Silent ``Poor`` Angel wins via submission!

Jon ``The Hawk`` Hawkins vs ``Ryo`` Ryan King

Another STRANGE match up. Jon has Rec. 3-0 wins and ALL versus ``Ryo``!! King has only 1 victory and 12 losses! I don´t know what the deal is!?! Jon ``The Hawk`` Hawkins wins via KO!

Mamon ``The Mountain`` Huge vs ``Specific`` Angel McClelland

McClelland is better in all areas of MMA and should not have problem with this! His opponent has no morale and smaller amount of energy. Easy win! ``Specific`` Angel McClelland wins via (T)KO!

Orlando Bigjones vs Tengy ``Hash`` Yo

Is this some kind of joke?! Yo is so better. He has everything going in his advantage. Orlando´s morale is awful and his energy isn´t the best! Tengy ``Hash`` Yo wins via submission!

Wrestling ``Is`` Beast (Rec. 1-0) vs John Ketchup (Rec. 20-52) - This is the controversial fight between the rookie and veteran of the sport.

Beast got his first MMA victory before only a week and a half and now he is coming to the cage again. He won by the way of TKO. Now, he is 20cm smaller than his opponent and will look for some takedowns. There is a problem, his opponent has 0(T)KO and 10 submission victories.

Ketchup has 72 fights. Most of the fights were losses, but back in the day he was fighting almost every 2-3 days. He should look for a stand up fight and try to score his first (T)KO victory. He needs to use his reach advantage and pull this one of!

Winner´s Prediction: Even Ketchup has 52 losses, I believe he can actually win this one. I don´t know does he possess a power to finish his opponent, but he should win. He is better well rounded fighter. John Ketchup wins via unanimous decision!

LUKA WINNER'S INTERVIEW WITH MANAGER ALEX STEEL::

Hey Luka, Im glad to meet up with you today and talk about some real known bs issues i MMA and cut to the really issues today with my fighters and the expectations I have for not only my fihters but others in HMFL.

What can you say about your HMFL fighters? Will you introduce them?

Currently my managment team has 4 fighters i HMFL, a few who have been with the company for a long time and two others who have just joined up.

Alex Steel - was my first fighter to join HMFL and to be honest he had some major dificulty at the start , Steel dropped his first 3 fights in the company two fihts in the welterweight division and one in the lightweight division. When I started out managing Alex I didnt properly screen my fights and ended up fighting guy way beyond my skill level. After droping to the lightweight division Alex went 2-1 but there where really know good match ups for him. He moved back to welterweight and beat Jay Walker I'd like to note that I am the only person to hold a win over Jay Walker. Since Moving back to Welterweight I've went 5-2 and hold a total record of 8-5 in HMFL with most of my losses coming from former champions of championship contenders.

Jorgip Wallrium - Also started at the same time as Alex Steel but started on extremely hard times.Wallrium started as a Middleweight fighter and went 1-3 in the division I recall talkig to Phnx and him stating if I didnt make some serious changes to my game I'd be let go, at the time Wallrium had an over all record of 2-5. convinced both the Vice President and the President to give me one more fight at welterweight which they agreed to and low and behold Wallrium was a killer. Winning his first 5 fights in a row. Wallium has since gone 7-2 as a Welterweight and has only dropped matches to the VP of the company otherwise Iève walked over the compitions including knocking out two title contendered in under 20 seconds.

Bradley Danielson - Although not as big of a success storey currently Danielson has only taken hard fights in his career. He intially fought for EMMA before coming to HMFL and started by knocking out NO#1 contender Timmy Beautiful after which he went on a 3 fight lossing stint. Danilson was so good at the start of his career and got over pushed and over hyped whiched costed him dearely. Currently we are trying to rebuild him and make him a threat.

Ogustivimus Amavimus- This guy is a real killer, He fought in the NO#4 company in the world before joining HMFL and only joined because HMFL won a bidding war for him. At 9-5 he doesnt seem like much until you look at the people who beat him and who he beat. When Amavimus had a boxing skill of 9-10 he was fighting guy with stats that averaged between 12-15 and was knockong them out. Amavimus is use to fighting compition beyyond anyone who is currently in HMFL in any division and I am certain he is a future champion.

What is your best fighter in HMFL?

Luka without question Amavimus is my best fighter but all of my guys are killers the win loss record doesnt tell the whole story with my guys Wallrium although having a 9-7 record is 7-2 in HMFL welterweight division and Steel has fought a whos who of fighters in this comapny. Dont just believe stacked padded numbers. Really fighters and real managers take real risks.

Is there something you want to say about your HMFL opponents? Do you want to say something to them?

Let me give you a breakdown of my fighters, HMFL is very verygood with always giving me the fights I want. Power Ramapage for example no showed our last fight he cost me money he cost HMFL money and he ripped off the fans I want to destroy this guy he screwed over so many people at HMFL 46 by not showing up and trust me Im going to destroy this guy. Nick Diz I personal asked for the fight against him he said myfirst win was a fluke and that I wasent good for MMA, let me tell you this buddy im going to knock you out again and retire your fighter. I know Diaz is a can, Luka you know hes a can but sometimes every once and a while you need to crush a can to make sure they know their place in this sport. As for Kirby Molesworth I have a lot of respect for this guy he fights everyone reguardless of the disadvatanges Ceasar Thomson is one of the best managers in the game period and I have nothing but respect for him and his fighters. But Amavimus is going to beat his guys down and win the 265+ tourny and get the title and thats a matter of fact. Lastely GSP is a former title competater and in order for me to prove to HMFL managment that Wallrium is the real deal I need to get this win. I know that GSP thinks hes going to having a boring wrestle and control match but Wallrium is a dimond in the rough and is going to light this guy up and go 8-2 in HMFL welterweiht division with one of the weakest overall records.

I really want you to say what fight do you want! There are some guy that are ready to decline a title fight just to fight one of your fighters!! Do you want them to ask for a fight against you in the smack talk tread, or you have some opponents in your mind? (This should be most imprtant question!)

Luka baby there are sooo many fights Iwant but when it comes to fights that I just got to have here is what im looking for. I want to have Alex Steel fight Jens Weber Ive been dieing to get this fight, I really do thing Jens has based his career of can crushing and when ever he trys to step up his game he gets crushed. Just look at his fight with Deathclaw if you want an example of this. This guy more then anyone I want to fight. A few other fights id like is Alex Steel vs Kyle Yikes 3 we are one for one and Im sure I could win this matchup. Also the truth is if anyone wants to be number one contender atthis point there are a handful of names that they absolutel need to have beaten first before they fight Shawn Wexler other wise management is just making a joke out of the division. To me the must fight must beat guys in order to the number one contender at 170lbs are Max Ford, Calypso Damione Deathclaw, Donald Hughes, Carlos Medrendes and Kyle Yikes. Ièd be up for fighting any of these guys but If I beat any of them Ièd danm well expect a title match. As for my 265+fighter I want the title I want to beat Cosh Boys ass down, I think this fighters been babied by both the VP and the Presient and I honestlydont think he would hold up under the presure of Ogustivimus Amavimus.

Do you have any title contender, maybe?

Lets be Honest its a joke that Amavimus needs to win a 4 fight tourny before fighting for the title he is the number one guy in his division and should of debut fihting for the title or after his debut win. Its ridiculase that I need too have a total of 5 wins before fighting the champ if that is an indication of someone who is scared to fight your guy then I dont no what is. Also Ireally think Alex Steel is only 1-2 fihts away for a title fight, Shawn Wexler is running out of guys to beat and I know I could knock him out.

Want to say anything else? Say it here:

Luka I thank you for your time and all your hard work I think you have really helped take this company to the next level and I really hope other managers get into the mud with me and start getting the fights they want and the fights they need. Trust me people you are a know one until you beat someone from Steel Management.

• Upvote 1

We are waiting for HMFL 100K SH Tourney Rd1! Man, oh man - 14 Super Heavyweight fighters on ony 1 card. This must be one of the best cards in the world on 7th August. Let´s not forget our middleweight TITLE fight. Why waste any of our time, so here we go! I am Luka Winner and I will give you your preview for this event, like always!

Our Main Card of the evening!

1)MAIN EVENT

``Ug`` Shachlo Popyachtsa (Rec. 34-23) vs Phil ``Fruit`` Watermelon (Rec. 11-8) - Our main event of the evening between two well known fighters. This is the match up with HMFL owner´s and co-owner´s fighter. This must be interesting!

Ug is coming back in the fight business after 3 months. His last fight was on HMFL 50 and he defended his belt. Now he has a mission (again). He wants his belt back. Ug already beat Phil by the way of knockout. Even now, he is better fighter in every possible way and it would be weird if he lose this fight. He will look for a KO again!

Phil is a wrestler and a BJJ fighter. All of his 11 victories came by

the way of submission. He needs this fight on the ground, but he must take his opponent down. He can´t be on his back! This will be a very difficult challenge for him, but it gives him the chance for a revange! All I can say is: Good luck!

Winner´s Prediction: Ug is better fighter. That is just a fact! He wants to stand and throw punches. Phil shouldn´t give him much resistance. Like I said, he won this fight once and he will win it again! ``Ug`` Shachlo Popyachtsa wins via KO!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT - TITLE FIGHT

Darren ``Combination`` Lockyer (Rec. 8-1) vs Ricard Cuenca (Rec. 9-4) - Our champion has only 1 loss and it is against Icarus Pheonix´s Ug. Challenger means business! This is champion vs champion fight!

Lockyer is a champion! He is a striker with 7 (T)KO wins on his record. He is better boxer and will do everything in his power to keep the fight standing. Until now, he beat almost every opponent and

HMFL signed a great challenge for him...

Cuenca is former C W C champion and now came to HMFL for our champion and belt! His skills are better and has more experience. He has 8 (T)KO victories. Now, he will try to be on the top of the action on the ground! He will use his kicks and faints just to hide his takedown attempts. On the ground, he may try to perform either submissions or GnP.

Winner´s Prediction: Everything is saying that we will have our new champion. Cuenca is all around better and will outstrike his opponent. He has an experience and victorious mindset for this kind of title fight! Ricard Cuenca wins via (T)KO!

Ogustivimus ``Latin Warrior`` Amavimus (Rec. 9-5) vs ``The Delux Slut`` Kirby Molesworth (Rec. 8-9) - And our 265+lbs fights begin! This will be a very close fight. Both of managers said their pieces so look on the event discussions for some meat!!

When we talk about Amavimus, we can say with no doubt that he will perform in the cage! He was victorious in his HMFL debut. He won via KO! Alex Steel says he is already a contender, even a champion. First he must win on 7th August. To be successful, he needs a stand up fight or take his opponent down before he is taken. He is HMFL sensation!

Kirby goes into this fight as an outsider, but he has 4 straight (T)KO victories. He should be better ground guy than his opponent. He wants that fight on the mat, that´s for sure. If he does so... Uhhh. Who knows, in this fight, the tactic will make a major difference!!

Winner´s Prediction: As I said, tactic will be the key. First, I wanted to say that Kirby will win, but I changed my mind. That´s how close it is! I had an opportunity to see some Alex´s tactics and I think that his fighter has the advantage because of his good fight calls! Ogustivimus ``Latin Warrior`` Amavimus wins via KO!

``Thunder God`` Thorin Odinson (Rec. 14-10) vs Chandler ``The Joker`` Bing (Rec. 6-0) - This is the fight that all wanted to see. Rematch between the two! What improvement can Thorin offer in this fight? Will the result be different?

Thorin lost his lat fight to Chandler and he got the rematch that he wanted! This time he will be more agressive and dangerous. He will put power in every shot as he wants the KO finish. He should look for takedowns and keep the fight controlled on the ground. He will put everything on the line this time...

Chandler wins every fight so easily. He makes his opponents look silly. He has 6-0 record and all wins came by the way (T)KO!! He is such a strong fighter. He loves the stand up, but has the purple BJJ belt. He is unpredictable and that is his main strength!

Winner´s Prediction: Chandler has already beaten Thorin and that wasn´s so long ago. He still has the same abilities, he can only be better this time. I think he will find a way to the victory again. The only question for me is: will it be the same way?! I guess it will. Chandler ``The Joker`` Bing wins via TKO!

Preliminary Card! Winner´s Prediction:

Ahmat ``Too Quick`` Basheer vs Deadguy Deftone

They already fought fo a HMFL belt and Ahmat won. This time it will be different. Deadguy is not that undeveloped kid anymore. He has better skills and will use them for his victory... Both guys are coming from a few losses. Deadguy Deftone wins via (T)KO!

Jon ``The Dog`` Grey vs ``Izzy`` Rizzy Kock

Jon has 2 wins with 0 losses and Rizzy has 2 wins with 7 losses. I think that Jon will just outstrike him on his feet and Rizzy won´s see the light anymore! Jon ``The Dog`` Grey wins via KO!

Bert Ernie vs Walter ``Wack-A-Mole`` Williams

This is a 135lbs bout between a veteran and new kid. I believe Walter

is better fighter and will get the fight on the ground to secure his decision victory! Ernie can put Walter in danger in a stand up fight, but that won´t be the case. Walter ``Wack-A-Mole`` Williams wins via unanimous decision!

``Big Diesel`` Kevin Nash vs Tinker ``The Cat`` Evers

These fighters are not exactly the contenders to win this thing, but it will be a fun fight. Both of fighters have almost the same skills. Kevin Nash is my choice and I think thst he is capable of taking his opponent down and submit him. ``Big Diesel`` Kevin Nash wins via submission!

``You see what happens?`` Jeff Sobchak vs ``The Muss`` Matthew George

Jeff is more well rounded fighter and he is one of top contenders to win this SH Tourney! His skills are great. He can choose where he wants to finish his opponent and it will be standing. George is white belt BJJ fighter, but he will be finished on his feet. ``You see what happens?`` Jeff Sobchak wins via KO!

``Killer`` Mark Dexter vs Big Bastard

This is the fight between Big Bertha´s fighters and it is clear that one of the fighters will surrender. I think that should be Big Bastard. Mark has more chance to win this whole thing. He is an awesome fighter with all kind of skills and a brown BJJ belt! ``Killer`` Mark Dexter wins via submission!

Shawn Wexler's manager here , Wexler would like to give his take on his last fight from HMFL 70 and his future regarding being HMFL hoping to get an interview soon with HMFL correspondents.

@ViciousMax

I saw Alex Steel's interview and have to admit - it's really cool to be called top contender by someone like him. His last 13 fights didnt last long, he really comes out with Kill or Be Killed attitude. You HAVE to respect that. What would you say, Alex? if you win your next fight, lets meet in that cage for 3 round W-A-R.

INTERVIEW WITH SHAWN WEXLER and your host Luka Winner!

Luka Winner:

I was shocked when I saw the result of your last fight! What happened? Did you take the fight seriously? What are your thoughts on the fight?

Shawn Wexler:

Thanks for the interview Luka, I'm sure the HMFL fans are wondering the same thing of what happened in the cage against Dave Wilson. You see I went into the fight on a hot streak..I felt like I could take on anyone and beat anyone which allowed me to underestimate Wilson very much so it caused my defeat. I should of taken my opponent more seriously even though I knew he was a different Caliber of fighter than I've fought recently in this organization, but thinking I would easily win made me relax to much and lower my guard which gave Wilson the upper hand to get the win over me.

Luka Winner:

What can you say now, after loss, how does it feel? Are you pissed?

Shawn Wexler:

I have to say after suffering my first loss in this org it's opened my eyes to how stiff the 170 division is really, You can be on top of your game than all of a sudden have it all taken down for you. I wouldn't call it anger I have now since suffering my first loss but now that I know how things can be and since being back on the ladder I'm now as hungry for gold as the rest of the guys in the division and will mow anyone down that gets in my path to retain whats rightfully mine.

Luka Winner:

Now, you want the title back! What will be your next step? Who is your opponent?

Shawn Wexler:

You're damn right I want my title back and It will be returned to it's rightful owner in due time, My next step will be to crush some of the top guys in my division and work my way back up to get a rematch with Wilson, On my list theres a few guys such as Max Ford, Carlos Medranda, and as much as I hate to admit it the guy Alex Steel himself, Anyone of these guys would be a good warm up win for me to get a shot on getting back the gold.

Luka Winner:

You asked for a interview... What is the real reason that we are here? Is there someone you want to call out?

Shawn Wexler:

The reason for this interview is simple, my fans had the right to hear exactly why their champ went down so easily in the cage to an opponent who was worthy to lose against but a better show should of been put on for their buck. I also won't be making the same mistake again of underestimating my opponent s again regardless of how the odds are stacked in favor of me or my opponent. The HMFL famns deserve a real champion and thats what they will have once again when I reclaim the gold and onced again be on top of the 170 division.

Luka Winner:

Alex Steel talk about his opponents in a very disrespectful manner.. Do you want to shut him down? do you want to fight him specially?

Shawn Wexler:

Oh yea!.... Alex Steel..i heard what he had to say about me before my fight with Wilson and it was good to see that even in his own way he showed the champion of his division respect. But I believe he hypes himself a little to much, I won't deny the fact that Alex is a talented young fighter but he's still got a long way to go before he's in my league and with the competition in the division being as stiff as it is he's gonna be tested against the best guys this org has to offer and whatever new great talent gets signed here because lets face this org is only going to grow and get more talented fighters to test everyone here. I wouldn't mind stepping into the cage with Steel to show how things are really done in this business and knock him down a few pegs but in the end it's all up to managament on who fights who.

Luka Winner:

Is there somethin else you want to say? Say it here:

Shane Wexler:

Keep my belt warm Dave, I'm coming back to reclaim whats mine but remember you're the one with the target on your back since it's not just me you got to worry about gunning for the prize but there many hungry fighters here that are ready to knock you off the pedestal you're on right now and prove themselves that they are the best. Good luck on you're championship run because it's going to be a short one.

Luka Winner:

Thanks for your time!

Shane Wexler:

Thank You Luka. Take care!

• Upvote 1

It seems like our boss will be little late, so I will post the preview! :)

On the 10th August, we have another great event. It is HMFL 71 and a 135lbs title fight! We have new interview - with Shawn Wexler, so take a look in the smack talk thread! And now, we will start with the preview. I am Luka Winner!

Our Main Card of the evening!

1)MAIN EVENT - TITLE FIGHT

Cage ``Beast`` Nichols (Rec. 15-4) vs Stem Cell (Rec. 15-3) - Both of these guys know what does it mean to be a champion! This will be a most difficult challenge for our undisputed champion yet!!

Cage is our champion. He has 9 victories in a row! He is a real MMA fighter. He has all kind of finishes, but mostly he looks for a ground war. He is a brown belt specialist! This will be his biggest test so far! He needs to give his best performace if he wants to keep the belt! It will be hard.

Cell was a champion in two organisations! He has only three losses. He came in the HMFL and won the debut. Now he challenges the champion. He wants this belt badly! He is even more well rounded with a lot better Muay Thay than Cage. There is also a brown belt in his repertoire!

Winner´s Prediction: This is so evenly matched fight. I really don´t know what to predict in here. I will go with our current belt holder. He has 9 winning strike and it is just too hard to imagine him losing! Cage ``Beast`` Nichols wins via unanimous decision!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

``Jackhammer`` Donald Hughes (Rec. 10-3) vs Calypso ``Nereid`` Damione Deathclaw (Rec. 7-0-2NC) - In this fight I will watch Calypso and his performance! He can be something in this 170lbs division!

Donald is a solid fighter. Most of his wins comes by the way of submission! But, now, he is fighting better BJJ guy than he is! It will be interesting to see how can he adjust his tactic. He surely, needs this fight on the ground, but he must be on the top of the action! He must be very careful and always have 1 thing on his mind - he is NOT better in BJJ.

Calypso is undefeated fighter. His all wins came by the way of submission. He is brown belt in BJJ. He is little better in every stand up skill. This should really be another win on his record. But he can´t go into this fight with ´´I will do it easily´´ attitude!

Winner´s Prediction: This should be an easy win for Calypso if he doesn´t underestimate his opponent. Then, I would like to see him against his partner, Kyle Yikes! Calypso ``Nereid`` Damione Deathclaw wins via submission!

3)

``The Most Wonderful Guy`` Timmy Beautiful (Rec. 9-6) vs Hunter``Grendel`` Rose (Rec. 29-17-1-1NC) - This will be a hard fight for our HMFL co-owner and his Timmy! Rose can put himself in top contender place for 170lbs with this win!

Timmy is an explosive fighter that always gives his 100%. He has 9 vitories and all by the way of KO! Timmy wants this win and then the fight against our former champion Wexler! That will be very hard to do! First, he must beat Hunter. To do so, he must look for a takedown and keep his opponent there.

Hunter is Icarus´s fighter. He came from GAMMA and this will be his HMFL debut. If he wins, he should really be the top contender! He has 5 winning strike! Hunter is an elite boxer with great wrestling background and brown BJJ belt! I think he can, really, choose where he wants the fight.... I am looking forward to see him in a title shot!

Winner´s Prediction: I think, I said everything already. I expect Hunter to win this first and then the title also. Later, who knows... Shane Wexler? Hunter``Grendel`` Rose wins via TKO!

4)

Alex ``The Real Deal`` Steel (Rec. 10-6) vs Nick Diaz (Rec. 6-8) - Nick Diaz wanted this fight. He wants the revenge. This just became personal!

Alex is our well known smack talker. Is it a smack talker if he backs it up? He has some impressive victories! He is almost the title contender. Everybody wants to fight him! He has 9(T)KO victories! He is going into this fight as a true favourite and the expectations to win it in a spectacular manner!

Diaz asked for this fight, but I don´t think that was a good idea!! He has a negative score and he will fight our almost top contender... Doesn´t sound so good! He has some chance. He is a good boxer and surely can put some pressure on his opponent. He needs that lucky punch for his long waited revenge.

Winner´s Prediction: Alex is a big favourite and I believe he will win this! But he needs to beat some better opponents if he wants to fight for the glory. I expect from him to take on some big name after this one! Alex ``The Real Deal`` Steel wins via KO!

``The Caretaker`` Jack Torrance vs Hu ``Bitcher`` Kokov

Jack has greater experience and that will help him win this thing! Both of guys love to stand and bang! Jack is little bit better boxer and I will give him the advantage! ``The Caretaker`` Jack Torrance wins via TKO!

``Hack And Slash`` Jorgip Wallrium vs George St pierre

Both of guys are coming after a loss, but GSP is on a different level. He had a title fight. He is better ground fighter and with no doubt he will try some takedowns! When he secures his takedown, he will finish his opponent! George St pierre wins via submission!

Sam Sung vs Jens ``The Wannabe`` Weber

I don´t think this is an evenly matched fight. Jens is better in every skill. Sam fought some of the best guys in here, he has greater experience, but this time, that won´t help him to win this. He can have some chances on the ground, but he can´t submit Jens! Jens ``The Wannabe`` Weber wins via KO!

``Gold Rush`` Dwyane James vs Greg Stabbard

Dwyane had some good performances in his career. He had a title shot. Now, he is in a low point of his career. He needs to pick himself up on the winning strike again. Greg has negative score and Dwyane should take the advantage of it. ``Gold Rush`` Dwyane James wins via submission!

``DC`` Dane Cook vs Rural ``Alberta`` Advantage

Another great fight in the 170lbs division! These guys can be some kind of contenders also! I think that DC will pull this one of. He has good record and some nice wins in HMFL. He is on the good path to the contender spot. Both of guys will want to exchange punches in the middle of the cage and DC has better boxing skills. ``DC`` Dane Cook wins via TKO!

``The Banker`` Nickolay Katorjnov vs ``Franklin`` Jason Chainsaw

Nickolay is great fighter. 23 KOs in the 185lbs division. Maybe he will be a top contender any time soon and honestly, I don´t even know why Jason still has a contract!!! He has 1-13 score. That is all. I won´t say anything else. ``The Banker`` Nickolay Katorjnov wins via K(f*cking)O!

We had some days off, but now, we will do the next event´s preview! It is time for HMFL 72. On the 14th August you must be here and see the results. We have light heavyweight title fight on the line! I am

Luka Winner!

Our main card of the evening!

1)MAIN EVENT

Carlos ``Chino`` Medranda (Rec. 16-4) vs Kyle Yikes (Rec. 10-4) - This is an early rematch for the guys who can easily be top contenders! They are placed in the main event!

Medranda has 10 victories in a row. He already beat Kyle and he seems to be unstoppable at the moment! He is really presenting the force of HMFL! Last fight he won by the way of decision and now he should try to do the same! Ne needs to take the fight on the ground and keep the

judges scoring the action.

Yikes is a good fighter. He is one of the top contenders. All his wins came by the way of knockout. He fought some of the best fighters in the HMFL! He has only 2 losses in our organisation. He should look for a stand up fight where he can look for a KO!

Winner´s Prediction: I will go with Meranda only because he already won this fight! He is unbeatable and I think he can be the next title contender! Carlos ``Chino`` Medranda wins via unanimous decision!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT - TITLE FIGHT

Fidel Bautista (Rec. 9-3) vs Charlie ``il Gigante Romano`` Maccarone (Rec. 17-12) - Our light heavyweight title fight! This will be the clash of the titans.

Bautista is the challenger! He is in HMFL from it´s beginning. He even fought on HMFL 1. He lost to Maccarone and then he took a rest. He came back and won all 3 fights by the way of )T)KO! Now, he wants this belt and a revenge! He is a great wrestler and a boxer. This is his chance.

Maccarone is the champion! He has the battle with Sunshine, but now, he needs to defend the belt first. He has already beaten Bautista, but this will be a completely different fight. He needs to use his Muay Thai to stop the fight. Last time he won with an armbar, but I don´t know...

Winner´s Prediction: I think we will have a new champion on 14th August. Fidel is now ready and he will take his chances. I think he is just better well rounded fighter this time! Fidel Bautista wins via unanimous decision!

3)

Juan Pablo Green (Rec. 8-5) vs ``Mighty`` Mos Def (Rec. 14-4-1NC) - Classic stand up vs ground fighter. Again, our Kyle F´s fighter in here!

Green has wonderful boxing and a brown belt. He has 6 (T)KO victories. He is not exactly on the top of his game, but he has a perfect opponent to come back. He has only 1 submission loss and that is his opponent´s best weapon to finish the fight.

Mos Def doesn´t have any (T)KO victory. He has 4 wins in a row, but there were some controverses about his opponents in the past. Let´s be real, he is a great fighter and all he needs is the fight on the ground. He can submit anyone and that is his goal in here!

Winner´s Prediction: I believe that Green has what it takes to win this fight. He has a brown belt and he is not easy to submit. He is also better stand up fighter with nice chance to KO his opponent! Juan Pablo Green wins via (T)KO!

4)

``The Alcoholic`` Mek Ju (Rec. 20-11) vs Keith ``Muscle Glass Russel`` Ha (Rec. 7-5) - This ismthe fight between the former title contender and a 4 winning strike fighter!

I would say that Mek got an easy way for comeback! He is a great fighter with all kind of skills! He was once the champion and has much greater experience thatn his opponent. He needs to stay calm and get back to winning!

Ha maybe shouldn´t take this fight. He doesn´t have the experience for this kind of opponent. All his wins comes by the way of (T)KO! He doesn´t really have any advantage, but he is a sensational boxer so he should try to keep the fight standing and look for another KO!

Winner´s Prediction: Mek Ju has all the chances to win this one! He needs to past this challenge and then look for fights that will put him on a title contender spot once again! ``The Alcoholic`` Mek Ju wins via submission!

Break ``Your`` Arm vs ``The Power Puncher`` Pele Fusuaga

Arm has only one advantage - his brown belt. Pele is better wrestler and it will be very hard to take him down. Pele is a great stand up fighter and there shouldn´t be any problem to knock his opponent down! ``The Power Puncher`` Pele Fusuaga wins via KO!

``Lucky`` TJ Welsh vs Sun Whan Lee

TJ already won the first fight against Lee. Then, he showed his best performance and now there could be some problems! Lee can take this one with his tactic. He has bigger chance in this fight. Sun Whan Lee wins via submission!

Travis ``The Wolf`` Green vs Wesley ``韦斯利`` Julianno

Wesley is a white BJJ belt fighter. That is a big problem when you are a great wrestler and you are fighting a brown BJJ belt guy! I think this fight will end on the ground and then Green will submit him. Travis ``The Wolf`` Green wins via submission!

Tony ``Qualified`` Gee vs ``The Big Homey`` Ice Cube

Gee is an outstanding light heavyweight fighter. He can be the next champion. He has only 1 fight, but he is promising!! Now, he is fighting a guy with 4 straight losses. I want to see him in a title fight! Tony ``Qualified`` Gee wins via submission!

Bradly Danielson vs ``Rade`` Power Rampage

This isn´t really the best fight on a card. Bradly has the advantage going into this fight! Rampage has only 1 victory in his last 11 fights. That is the reason why I predict Bradly´s win! Bradly Danielson wins via KO!

Brett ``Action`` Jackson vs I Sue SamSung

SamSung has the record 1-5 and his last loss was against Brett Jackson! I believe Brett will win again by the same way. He has more experience and has already won it! Brett ``Action`` Jackson wins via TKO!

@ViciousMax

Fight is signed and booked. Max Ford Vs Alex Steel. May the Vicious man win. #NotCanadianStyleBeatdown

Max Ford took a while off his training to talk about his upcoming fight

Way: Ronnie Way, from WayFighting.com and Im talking with Max "Vicious" Ford, courtesy of Skype. So, Max, you got it. Steel fight is on

Max: Yeah, it's on. It's has Fight of The Night written all over it. Two of the division most promising guys in the same cage, on the same night, on the same time. It will be awesome

Way: Some people took your tweet as a offense against Canadians, but I don't think you meant it that way

Max: Yup, If someone felt disrespected - I apologize. What I meant by that was the fact that Canadians aren't born to be mad. If you ever saw mad Canadian, he looks as adorable and cute as little, big eyed bunny (laughs). I hope for a good scrap, I can't hide - I'm on my way out of HMFL.

Way: Really? That's interesting. What happened?

Max: Nothing, management is outstanding. It's really, really, REALLY hard to find as legit and as awesome guys like them. Clearly they are Canadians (laughs). On the sidenote - I have nothing against Canadians and I don't mean to insult them. Back to the case, I signed here 4 fights deal but I was on my way to europe, taking my things and ass and move to Helsinki, but HMFL wanted to sign me, so I agreed. That's why I don't want title fight, because I know I won't stay here for much longer.

Way: So, Alex is next - you have anyone who would be your last opponent?

Max: I don't know, I'm 100% focused on Alex, he's main concern for me and I want to beat him, then think about last fight.

Way: As always we can expect good scrap, right?

Max: Of course, You know me, bro (laughs)

Way: Good luck, man, hope to catch you after the fight

Max: Thanks, see you, brother.

Thats a shame no preview to read for todays event, well guess i'll wait to see the next won unless a late one is gonana be done in time travel ways :thumbup:. Also if the HMFL staff wants I'm wiling to do an interview regarding all my fighters or a select few in HMFL or about one fighter thats going to be arriving in HMFL just to get more things going :)

After one event without the preview, we are back again! HMFL 74 is on the way and we have no time to waste! Let´s get everything set for the 20th August and another title fight, so be it! I am Luka Winner!

Main Card of the evening!

1)MAIN EVENT - Title Fight

"Beuts" Kurt Hummel (Rec. 14-3) vs Julio Silva (Rec. 16-4-2) - This is our main event! This is an event that was waited for a long time!

Kurt is a champion since he came to HMFL, but his last win was a very close judges decision! Is it time to move from the champion position? I don´t think so! He is a great, well rounded fighter with better skills than his opponent!

Let´s be real, Julio is a good fighter. He has one victory in HMFL and already has a title shot! He has only 4 defeats and the two of them are from the same fighter. He is a great BJJ guy with 10 sub wins! It is always a pleasure to watch him and I believe he will put on a show once again!

Winner´s prediction: I believe in Hummel and I really think he is capable of holding this belt for a long time! He is more well rouded fighter in here and he can stop Julio´s best weapon (BJJ) with his awesome wrestling skills. "Beuts" Kurt Hummel wins via KO!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

Bors "Hands of Steel" Hill (Rec. 8-4) vs Mitchell "MOJO" Jones (Rec. 8-4) - Another great bout between the guys with the same record!

Bors is a former title contender. He is a great fighter, but now, he has two losses in a row and this must be a fight to win for him. He will try to go to the ground and keep looking for that submission victory. And before the fight, he needs to take a couple days off because he is not in the best shape right now!

MOJO is an excellent striker! He is a kickboxer actually. He has 3 fights in the MMA. Two of that 3 fight were losses. This is a new way of fighting for him. He needs the fight standing where he can possibly look for a knockout! It will be hard, but if he succeed to do so, Bors will be in all kinds of trouble!

Winner´s Prediction: Bors is a MMA fighter and this is a MMA bout. He will put all of his skills on the show and look to mix everything up. With that wrestlin and BJJ knoweldge, he shouldn´t have some problems! Bors "Hands of Steel" Hill wins via submission!

3)

Chris "Tyfoon Sailor" Kringle (Rec. 19-16) vs Phil "The Unabomber" Laak (2-0) - This is a match up that brings a lot of attention on it. A pure veteran vs new guy!

Kringle is a MMA veteran with 14 (T)KO victories! He really likes to stand and bang. He hasn´t the best results in the last couple of fights, but he doesn´t give up. In the last 9 fights, he has only 2 victories! But this can be a prefect fight to get back on the winning track!

Laak has two fights in his career and two victories! He doesn´t have many fights, but he is just great fighter. He even has better skills than Kringle. This win can put him in a contender position. I would like to see him in a title fight!

Winner´s Prediction: I like Laak more in this match up. He can put on a show this time! He is ready and doesn´t know how it feels to lose. Kringle has 4 losses in a row and I can´t see him winning! Phil "The Unabomber" Laak wins via TKO!

4)

Travis "The Wolf" Green (Rec. 5-5-1NC) vs "Lucky" TJ Welsh (Rec. 8-12) - This is a fight that I will watch because there will be a finish!

Green has the policy of finish or be finished and that is what I like about him! He has 5 sub victories and 5 (T)KO defeats! He needs this fight on the ground and that is just a fact! I believe he can score a takedown, but he needs to be sure he can keep it there!

TJ is a HMFL long time fighter. He has an amazing experience, but a negative record also! This time, he needs to be smart and keep the fight standing. He is a better wrestler so maybe he succeed in that trying! On the feet, he shouldn´t have big problems in knocking his opponent out!

Winner´s Prediction: I believe in Green´s takedowns on this one. He can be really dangerous on the ground and make a nasty scene for all the watchers. Another loss for TJ wouldn´t be anything new sooo.. Travis "The Wolf" Green wins via submission!

Random "Task" Collective vs "Scotch Bonnet" Rob Brown

Random has one loss in HMFL against Kyle Yikes, but now he will look for a win in this really close bout! Brown is better BJJ guy, but he isn´t better wrestler and that keeps me thinking about Random´s victory! Random "Task" Collective wins via KO!

Wrestling "Is" Beast vs Bad Religion

Oh, that Bad Religion again! He has 3 losses in a row. This time.. This time I believe in him. Both of guys are good wrestlers, but Bad is better BJJ fighter so I guess there will be a lot of ground game with loads of Bad´s submission attempts! Bad Religion wins via submission!

Chuck "War Machine" Wagon vs Tee Nah

Both of guys are very strong and I don´t really know what to predict in here! I will go with Chuck because of his wrestling! He is more well rounded fighter and this is Mixed Martial Arts! Chuck "War Machine" Wagon wins via TKO!

Joe "Brown" Dirty vs Kevin Raybould

Kevin has every skill that he needs for being a good MMA fighter. He has every skill he needs, but he doesn´t have that one part of MMA to be great in! In the other hand, Dirty has great wrestling and good BJJ. That should be enough for another victory! Joe "Brown" Dirty wins via TKO!

We are little late for this one because I had some problems with time and computer... But now, we are here! Everything is ready so let´s begin with preview, so be it! I am Luka Winner and this time I will begin with the preliminary card!

"Specific" Angel McClelland vs Johnny Awesome

Angel is the favourite! He has more experience and he is better MMA fighter. He has more ways to finish the fight! On the ground and on the feet! Johnny is better in boxing only and that won´t be enough! "Specific" Angel McClelland wins via TKO!

Billy "Hurricane" Kid vs Jon "The Hawk" Hawkins

Jon has 4 victories and all of them are against the same opponent! Billy is better and this would be his victory. I think that Jon knows that and that he won´t come in Montreal to fight! This is the first time I am doing this, but.... Nobody wins via No Contest!

Erik "The Randy Shark" Dark vs "Hoorah" Iam Getcha

Erik has 0-2 on his record! Iam is a pure favourite, but his energy bar is bad. He has so much greater experience and his every skill is better so I will go with him! "Hoorah" Iam Getcha wins via submission!

"Body fat" Paul Thomas vs "The Bull" Zack Pineiro

This could be another easy win for Big Bertha´s fighter Paul, but again, his energy is awful! Once again, he his every skill is better and he just has more ways to finish his opponent! "Body fat" Paul Thomas wins via submission!

Peter "The Pain" McBain vs Svend Sved

Svend is a sensational wrestler. He can hold McBain down, but McBain is better BJJ specialist! McBain is also a better stand up fighter and I believe he will take the victory! He can possibly keep the fight standing and finish his opponent on the feet! Peter "The Pain" McBain wins via KO!

Omar "Shotgun" Little vs "Winding" Nicolas Refn

Classic wrestling/BJJ vs stand up! I will give the advantage to stand up this time! Refn has even better wrestling so that shouldn´t be such a problem! He is a lot better stand up fighter with much more (T)KO victories on the record! "Winding" Nicolas Refn wins via TKO!

Main Card of the evening!

4)

"Hack And Slash" Jorgip Wallrium vs George St pierre

This guys fought already on HMFL 71 and now they are fighting again! Jorgip won the fight after only 27 sec!! I would easily predict GSP´s victory in the first fight, but now... I don´t know what was the problem then, but I know what is the problem now. GSP´s energy is not so good and his morale is embarassing! On the other hand we have a promising fighter and a manager! They will try to keep the fight on the ground as last time! That is the only way to finist GSP! Jorgip and Alex already won this fight once, they will win it again! "Hack And Slash" Jorgip Wallrium wins via KO!

3)

Jose Cronos vs "The Great Gazoo" Chong Zhu

This isn´t so evenly matched fight! I think I said I want to se Cronos in a title fight so, for me, he is a favourite in any non title fight! He is an outstanding athlee with 6 victories on his record without any loss. Chong isn´t bad or anything, but he is not on that level yet. It is true that he is a interesting fighter that has 6 (T)KO wins. Let´s cut the c*ap and just say that Cronos is a killer! His skills are better, his manager is better and he has every chance on the world to take this one! Jose Cronos wins via KO!

2)CO-MAIN EVENT

Cyprien Noe "Bouboule" Cyr vs "The Nice Guy" Peter Sunshine

These two guys fought eachother on HMFL 70 and Cyr won via submission! There are no secrets going into this fight. Cyr wants it on the ground where he can submit Peter and Peter wants a stand up war to KO his opponent and to make a statement! Cyr´s almost every win was with some submission and Peter´s every win was via (T)KO! I think in the first fight, I predicted Peter´s victory and he lost! This time I will do the same and say that Peter will win! I don´t usually predict on this kind of feeling, but here we go... "The Nice Guy" Peter Sunshine wins via KO!

1)MAIN EVENT

Renzo Gracie vs "The Irish Russian" Ivan ORourke

Renzo doesn´t have such a good record as Ivan, but he is dangerous! Ivan is better in every skill, except BJJ! He will look for a stand up kind of fight! He has 3 victories in a row and with another great preformance, he can seriously look for a title shot! Renzo is another Big Bertha´s figter and once again Big proves that all of his fighters go into the fight with lower energy and morale! This time his fighter isn´t more experienced or better so he can pull the victory! This time he came to wrong opponent! As I would say, hill hit the mountain and it will be very hard to past it, almost impossible! I predict Ivan´s victory and then I would love to see him in the title fight! "The Irish Russian" Ivan ORourke wins via KO!