Top 15 SPFT: Ultimate Vale Tudo Champions Part 1: 11-15

FatBoy

Top 15 SPFT: Ultimate Vale Tudo Champions

After recently passing the 300 event & 3000 fight milestone, I have decided to write a piece in honor of the top 15 champions in UVT history. As of today, 69 different fighters have held UVT gold in the 3 ½ years that UVT has been running. When selecting the top fighter I took into account total number of title fights, number of wins, wins streaks, and rankings. Although some of my own fighters do appear on this list, I tried to be as objective as possible. Without further adieu, here are your Top 15:

15.) "The Crown Jewel" Victor Le (60158)

Victor Le first captured UVT gold on November 25, 2011 by TKOing former #3 ranked lightweight Jed "Blitzkrieg" Masilungan in less than 4 minutes. Le defended the belt 5 times before losing a split decision to current champion Alpo “Sweetheart” Wednesday. After an immediate rematch, he regained the belt, defended it once more, but lost the rubber match to Wednesday by 5th round TKO. Le is currently on a 2 fight win streak and is working his way towards another title shot

14.) "The Ace Man" Adam Carolla (3112)

Adam Carolla has been with UVT since it’s inception, winning on the 2nd ever fight card by KO in just 5 seconds. At light heavyweight, Carolla won the title at UVT 14 with a blistering 14 second KO, following it up with 6 consecutive defenses, winning all 6 by KO or TKO, 5 in the first round. After losing a decision to Steve Rogers, ”The Ace Man” won the rematch, and defended the title twice before losing to Snake the Pendulum. At his peak, Carolla was ranked #3 at LHW, but has more recently become a rugged journeyman/gatekeeper at middleweight, amassing a record of 37-28-0, and is scheduled for his 66th fight on November 18.

13.) Duke "Fists of Steel" Justice (10529)

Duke Justice’s title history was very up & down. He won the UVT featherweight title at UVT 29, but lost it in his first defense. In the next year, Duke had 12 title fights, winning 9 of them, including a 7 fight win streak. Always the competitor, Duke made it to #2 in the world at featherweight, and even moved up to challenge for the lightweight belt in his final title bid. Duke retired on June 30, 2012 with a record of 26-13-0.

12.) Albert "Brooklyn Vampire" Fish (8210)

Albert Fish was a middleweight force to be reckoned with in the early days of UVT. Winning his first title at UVT 19 in 5 seconds, he won his next 3 title defenses with a combined time of less than 3 minutes. Trading wins & losses over the next year, Fish competed in a total of 15 title fights, winning 11 and reaching #2 ranking before going inactive for 6 months. He returned to UVT as a heavyweight in 2012, going 3-1 (1 NC). Albert Fish currently fights for BFT in Sydney and has a record of 36-15.

11.) Cassiano "El Toro Loco" Victor (3779)

Cassiano Victor captured the UVT welterweight title and defended it twice as part of a 9 fight win steak. He lost the title in a rematch with 2x champion Tom Svenn, but regained it in an immediate rematch. Victor fought 22 fights in UVT, 17 of them for the title. Victor is the only UVT fighter to hold a title on 4 different occasions, and was able to beat every fighter who ever bested him in a rematch with the exception of The Rhino. He is tied for 3rd all time UVT title fight victories with 12, and retired in September 2011 with a record of 22-9.

• Upvote 2

Great work FatBoy, your one of the original good guys in this game.

Pretty amazing how long you've been at it.

I think Brian Peppers should be noted somewhere seeing how he Anderson Silva'd the 135 division as a non vip lol

I think I liked this game better as a non-VIP.