Galaxy FC - Official Smack Talk Thread!

fpv

Recently Scott Levy joined Team Kaiser and talked about some of his upcoming plans with non-other, than Ronnie Way

Ronnie: Welcome back, Scotty - nice to see you still as reigning and defending champion. Nice fight last time.

Scott: thanks, bro. Hannibal is really skilled submission fighter, maybe he's only Purple belt officially, but his skills are beyond that.

Ronnie: Before that fight you said that you want to go back to Galaxy and win back your belt. That is still an option?

Scott: Yeah. That loss still bothers me. It shouldn't count, but it's still there, you know? I know I can kick his ass 9 times out of 10, unfortunately that 1 time out of 10 happened last time when we fought.

Ronnie: You talked to Whymer about it?

Scott: Not officially yet. Chris did. Whymer sees no problems with me going back to Galaxy, so that's probably what will happen. I will get in touch with him soon, my deal with Syracuse is almost done, I have one more fight with them and I will do this before going back to Galaxy.

Ronnie: So, will you hand over Syracuse belt?

Scott: I don't want too. I will talk with Sly soon too, about new deal and stuff. What I would like to do is keep Syracuse belt, go for 1 fight deal to Galaxy on a vacation, beat up Konopacki as main attraction just for fun, take what belongs to me and then go back-and-forth between Syracuse and Galaxy, defending both belts. But will it happen? Who knows. We will see.

Ronnie: Any word on who is your last opponent on current deal?

Scott: No, not yet...I expect to fight soon, there is card coming up for Syracuse so I would like to get on it, fulfill my deal and do what I said I want to do while ago.

Ronnie: Do you expect a rematch right off the bat, or you think you will have to fight someone first?

Scott: I will talk with Whymer and say that I want that rematch and that's the fight I want to do there. We will see what he says, but that's my plan.

Ronnie: You recently joined Team Kaiser, one of the newest fight teams - one of your teammates, Benjamin Belleville, fought under their banner last time. Why he didn't stick to them?

Scott: So, here is the deal. You know that World Grappling Championships are ahead, right? He's working with me here in NY on his ground game as he enters Division 2 in Helsinki, it will take time so he knows he won't do MMA for a while. That's why he didn't sign for it and I took his place. But first I want to make sure that Ben will win Division 2 and will advance to finals in London.

Ronnie: Wow...didn't know that, wish him best of luck from me, ok? And to you too! Can't wait to hear from you again

Scott: No problem, thanks and see you soon, bro.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20121222204613Galaxy%20FC%20belt%20v2.jpg

Jari "Sporde" Porttila visited Jonas Putin to discuss Putin's upcoming title defense against the future hall of famer and 135 lbs champion,

Reginald Francis Colon.

Sporde: Galaxy FC 145 lbs Champion! I bet that feels good. You are defending your title against Colon, who comes up from 135 lbs to challenge you. Can you tell us how you feel about that fight?

Jonas Putin: He is true legend, and it's honor to me to fight against him. He is great example of a man who seeks challenges. He cleared out his own division and moved up to face me. You know, he is not like that snake, Benjamin Belleville, who ducks fights and leaves the organization to compete against bum's. Colon is true warrior.

Sporde: I have been told, that you have worked very hard your overall ground game. Was this your main focus in this training camp?

Jonas Putin: Yes, I have been known for being standup fighter, but my goal is to be great in every aspect of MMA. Reginald is definitely going to try to take this fight on the ground, so i want to make sure that i have advantage no matter where the fight goes.

Sporde: Obviously you are focusing for your next fight only, but if i can ask about your future, is there any plans to move back to lightweight division?

Jonas Putin: No, i feel healthy and happy at 145, so i don't miss 155 at all... but ofcourse, if there is something big like champ vs champ i definitely would be interested. But permanently? Probably not. I am pretty short guy so 145 is my weight class.

Sporde: I have been told, that there was some issues with your team and

Chris Garcia's team, as you guys share same gyms. Some fighting or what happened?

Jonas Putin: No, nothing like that. That fucker Chris Garcia didn't pay gym fees for almost 2 months or something shit like that, and when he got caught he started to blame our gym owners for lying and some shit. I don't know the details, you should ask my manager,

Vladimir Putin about that situation. But i am not surprised at all that this fucker Garcia is doing shit like that... I have to go now. Bye.

Sporde: Thank you!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13765460335413.jpg

Jonas Putin

13-4-0

Jari "Sporde" Porttila visited Jonas Putin's home, where "Sporde" met tired, but happy champion.

"Sporde": You had amazing fight yesterday! Reginald Francis Colon was able to execute his gameplan and he was able to take you down in every round but like you said before the fight, you worked hard to make sure that you had advantage no matter where the fight goes, and you won the ground battle also and locked amazing triangle in the third to secure the victory! Your performance earned Submission Of The Night and Fight Of The Night awards.

Jonas Putin: I am so thrilled. I got my career's first submission victory against high level ground fighter. Like i said before the fight, i was ready for everything. I am not only standup fighter, i am mixed martial artist.

"Sporde": So what is next for Mr.Putin? Have you talked with Whymer about your next opponent?

Jonas Putin: I want my next fight to be big. I was thinking about calling out 155 lbs champion Renzo Alves, but he is scheduled to fight this month. Maybe i just train for a while and wait for contender. Maybe it's good for me to defend my title couple times before going after Alves, and 170 lbs champion, Pawel Konopacki.

"Sporde": Thank you Jonas.

Jonas Putin: Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13765460335413.jpg

Jonas Putin

13-4-0 (W-L-D)

Jonas Putin will step up into the bigger weight class and challenge the hall of famer and undefeated 155 lbs champion Renzo Alves who holds a perfect record of 12 victories and 0 losses.

"This will be my toughest fight for sure. Renzo is great fighter with sick wrestling, ground n' pound and submissions. I am looking forward to the fight." Jonas Putin said.

"I got a feeling that you are not so excited about this fight. You sounded like a computer. You are not trusting your chances or what's the matter?" Jari "Sporde" Porttila asked.

Jonas Putin: "To be honest, i was looking to fight against the CCF's 145 lbs champion Wong Mongtong since my manager said to me that it would be my next fight. I have to take a little break and then come back and train 100 % to make sure that i get the victory against Renzo and the 155 lbs belt. I want to achieve that. You know, two belts, that's awesome."

Sporde: "Renzo Alves is bigger name than Wong. Undefeated and great champion, so why are you so eager to fight against Wong? It just sounds weird."

Jonas Putin: "Well i think that my boss and Wong's boss has some kinda contest that who got the bigger balls. You know, i am just a tool here."

Sporde: "Thank you Jonas. I will let you think this through and i am sure that you will be better than ever in your next fight.

Jonas Putin: Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Galaxy 100: The Galaxy Show Preview!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1384696919Galaxy%20100%20poster.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, I’m here to announce a legendary moment in the MMA history! On november 30th 2012, Galaxy Fighting Championship host his first event called ‘’Galaxy 1: The Big Bang! ‘’. One year and 99 events later we are still here in 2013 in the exact same november 30th to host our 100th event! We saw a lot of remarkable moments along the way. We watch champions rise and fall. We watch fighters start from scratch and build their dynasty here. Of course, we hit a few bumps on the way but it only made us better to finally get here in this legendary event for us! To celebrate this wonderful day, we will have some bloodthirsty fighters willing to give all they have so they can leave the octagon with a smile on the face and pride on the soul! There are 2 belts on stake here. The rising star Viulu will defend the light heavyweight title while the legend Rastila will show the true heart of the champion so he can defend the heavyweight title! And now, I’d like to welcome you all to The Galaxy Show!

Marek Koltun vs Max Kaz

To open this great event we will have Koltun, a Galaxy FC veteran seeking to achieve the top of the welterweight division, against the newcomer Kaz who has an undefeated record and even already won a title fight for other org. Koltun has been with us since Galaxy 2, having fighting all his 11 fights here. He is still young and already showed us some true talent. He is a very efficient fighter and can fight wherever the fight goes. He is not a finisher though. We can’t say the same about Kaz, in his 4 fights so far he KO his opponents in all of them and 3 were in the 1st round! I believe Kaz has some legit talent and can do great here in the org but he has never faced someone like Koltun. Today is the day he has to show how tough he is or otherwise Koltun will use his experience to win this fight!

Eliah Marshal vs Keith Richards

Marshal is other respected veteran of Galaxy FC. He has been with the org since Galaxy 8, fought 12 times with 7 wins. He also attempted twice for the title but both times he failed. Richards had a rough start in the org when he lost to Burczinski but he overcame this lost and now he has 3 wins in a roll. Despite what he looks like, Marshal is a clinch fighter. Richards in the other hard is a pure striker. Both of them tend to fight smart instead of brawling. That means they go to decision a lot. But since they have different areas of expertise, I’m hoping to see a KO here. If Richards stays out of the clinch, I think he can outstrike his opponent and win the bout.

Omar Jackson vs Brian Redban

In this fight for the featherweight division, we have a very close fight. Jackson is still new here since he only fought twice. In his last fight he could earn a title shot but end up losing by decision. Redban has already 7 fights for the org but he has been very inconstant. Both fighters are well rounded but it looks like they both prefer to strike instead going to the ground. Maybe the key to the victory here is to score a takedown to stay on the top. I don’t think we have a favorite here. They both have the same skills and they are basically the same ID. A 50/50 couldn’t describe this fight any better!

Kurt Schindler vs ‘’Raging Bull’’ Derrick Rose

For the lightweight division, we have a classic striker versus grappler fight. Schindler has 9 fights for the org with all of the ending by decision. In the last one he decided to spice things up and instead getting a UD, he won by split decision. Still, a decision. The homonymous from the injured basketball player didn’t have a smooth start. He lost his 2 first fights for the org but then he won the next 3, earning himself a title shot. Unfortunately for him he felt quickly by the champion. Schindler is a grappler and he comes from 3 wins in a roll while Rose is a clinch fighter with 2 losses in a roll. Despite of the different moments, Rose is the favorite here. Once he moves the fight into clinch, he will punish hard his opponent with knees and I don’t think Schindler will survive many of those. Still, finishing the decision guy won’t be easy!

‘’Wonderboy’’ Chris Van De Kemp vs ’’The Glasgow Phenom’’ Michal MacRoberts

If this fight was a contest to see who has more fights for Galaxy FC, Van De Kemp would win by 16-15. Yes, these guys put together have 31 fights for the org! How awesome is that? Van De Kemp is a true warrior, he is very young and yet he faces older fighters so bravely. He attempted for the title 3 times and lost all of them but it didn’t break his spirit! MacRoberts have been oscillating between good and bad moments, never reaching the top of the division. We have here other classic striker versus grappler fight. MacRoberts needs to use his boxing to score a knockout while Van De Kemp relies a lot in his BJJ. Van De Kemp struggles a lot to score takedowns but if he gets it, I believe he can finish his opponent. Otherwise MacRoberts will punish him until he gets a knockout!

Rank ‘’Xe’’ Rox vs Tasos Ieronymakis

Opening the main card we have a rematch. Tasos is probably the best skilled fighter of the org and he has a record of 7 wins and 1 lost. This only lost was for Rox on Galaxy 60 when he was debuting for the org. But now he has 4 wins in a roll. Rox come really close to get a shot for the title but lost for Du Coudray in one of the biggest upsets in the Galaxy FC history! I believe we will see an extremely technical stand and bang fight! Tasos might surprise us and try to drag the fight to the ground but I believe he wants pay back in the same coin! They are one of the best strikers in the org and I think they will go for the kill the moment the bell rings! My prediction is that the fight won’t last more than a round and it can go both ways!

Casey Ryback vs Simon Phoenix

What to talk about these two Galaxy veterans? Ryback has been with us since Galaxy 3 and fought 14 times with 9 victories. He came close to fight for the title after a 4 win streak but lost to Burns. Phoenix is far behind. He debuted on Galaxy 4 and has 12 fights under the Galaxy flag with 7 victories. They have different fight styles. Ryback is a grappler holding a BJJ brown belt while Phoenix relies in his boxing. Both of them like to finish their fights with most of them ending on the first round. I believe this fight was last long either. Ryback is more well rounded but he won’t want to spend much time on the feet and fall to one of Phoenix haymakers but once on the ground, he can build his victory with ease.

‘’One Punch’’ Brad Brunch vs ‘’The’’ Matt Westworth

This fight worths a shot for the Openweight division. Brunch has been champion in 2 different occasions. But he stumbled twice against Swanson and stayed beltless for quite some time. On Galaxy 86 he conquered his title back but lost in an awesome fight in his first defense. Now he wants other opportunity to get this title for the third time! The only person staying in his way is Westworth. He debuted on Galaxy 28 but never got a good win streak until now that he has 3 wins in a roll. Both of them are relentless strikers with some good KO power. Brunch has 11 wins in his career and all of the by knockout! What nasty hands this guy has! Westworth, in his last 6 victories, also won by knockout all of them! This fight can go either way since both of fighters are pretty even. The only thing for sure is that we will see a knockout here!

‘’Nro 3’’ Luu Viulu vs John Barnes

In the co-main event we will have our first title fight of the night! Putting the light heavyweight belt on stake, Viulu is one of the rising stars of the org. He debuted on Galaxy 46 and in his next fight he already became champion! He had a little setback when he lost his title to BTS but shortly after he left the org so Viulu regain the vacant belt! Barnes is in an amazing win streak. He has 6 victories in a roll and all of them by KO! His last performances surely made everyone notice him and gave him a shot for the title. They are both strikers but with a catch, they both like to fight in the clinch! We might have a clinch war in this fight. Viulu likes to use his dirty box while Barnes has some deadly knees! Will they go to clinch and fight there or they will stay away from their opponent’s strong suit and just stand and bang? Don’t even blind because this fight will be awesome!

‘’The Phenom’’ Veiko Rastila vs William Burns

In the main event we will have a rematch the fans have been waiting for quite some time. On Galaxy FC Burns become the champion and he was so dominant at the time it was looking like he was going to build a dynasty here. Well, his dreams quickly crumbled when Rastila kick his ass in his first title defense. And from there it was Rastila that build his own legacy here in Galaxy FC! He was undefeated until he fell in the biggest upset in the Galaxy FC history! But in the rematch he pretty much dominated the fight and won the title back! Burns stayed away from the octagon for about 5 months since he lost to Rastila but now he is back and he wants revenge! Not to mention the title back! Rastila is the only hall of famer fighting today and he is probably the most successful fighter of the org. None of that matters to Burns who just want to beat the crap out of the champion. They are both vicious strikers and they won most of their fights by KO. This might be the greatest fight in the Galaxy FC history and I don’t expect anything less than an awesome KO!

Yo, guys! I tried to write about as much in every fight. I hope you enjoy this moment as much as I am. This is going to be a legendary moment and I’d like to thank you all. Without you, none of this could be possible and you should be proud because this org is yours too! But let’s not celebrate yet! We still have 10 fights to go so focus on your fight to come out victorious and carve your name on our history! It’s time to shine, guys! Let’s give the MMA fans a show!

See ya :)

WvM

• Upvote 2

Galaxy 100: The Galaxy Show Review!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1384696919Galaxy%20100%20poster.jpg

What an epic event to celebrate this legendary moment. Today our stars shined even harder and presented us with a night full of awesome moments. This event broke our ratings and attendance records, something that makes it even more special. Still, we couldn’t achieve this moment if your fighters haven’t give the best of them, as they always do. So let’s celebrate and get this party started. I now present you the Galaxy 100: The Galaxy Show Review!

Marek Koltun vs Max Kaz

To open this epic even, we had a one side fight. Koltun welcome Kaz to the org by dominating the entire fight, almost not allowing him to do anything. Koltun scored several takedowns but Kaz is a tough guy and managed to survive all of them, displaying some great escaping moves. Still, that was mostly what he did. Koltun was even better on the feet. Kaz managed to clinch a few times just to see his spirit break down by losing there either. Koltun’s performance was unquestionable tonight. At the end he won by 30-27 UD. Despite being young, he fought like a veteran!

Eliah Marshal vs Keith Richards

Marshal didn’t came to this fight in his best shape and he end up losing the fight in his own game. He was supposed to be the clinch fighter here but in his first move, Richards was the one getting the clinch. Maybe he was trying to prove something here and, well, he definitely did. He just pounded hard his opponent, especially with knees. Marshal was basically done in the first round. The second round started and it was quickly over. It took only 37 seconds to put Marhsal out of his misery with an uppercut. Richards has now 4 wins in a roll and it’s coming close to the top!

Omar Jackson vs Brian Redban

I’ve said that both guys are well rounded and they might think about going to the ground but what we saw was a stand and bang fight! But guys go brawling up in each other’s ass since the beginning. I’ve got to say, wasn’t really expecting that! Jackson was looking for combo after combo and that might gassed him. Redban was focusing in landing single strikes and his gameplan definitely paid off! At the end of the first round, he connects with a right hand that rocked Jackson, shortly after Redban scores a sequence of good punches putting his opponent to sleep! Nicely done!

Kurt Schindler vs ‘’Raging Bull’’ Derrick Rose

This fight was pretty close. On the first round, Schindler managed to drag the fight to the ground 2 times and although he didn’t do much there, it was enough to win the first round. The is not much to talk about the second round, the first half was failing attempts to clinch from Rose and takedowns from Schindler. And even when they got it, they didn’t do much. Still, the few strikes landed by Rose gave him this round. On the last round Rose finally managed to put his gameplan in action and give Schindler quite a punishment in the clinch. At the end, the judges scored a 29-28 UD for Rose. That few strikes landed in the second round is what end up giving the victory to Rose. Who would have thought?

‘’Wonderboy’’ Chris Van De Kemp vs ’’The Glasgow Phenom’’ Michal MacRoberts

Van De Kemp is an excellent BJJ fighter but he has a lot difficulty to score takedowns. He has, in his past, fights that he attempted more than 50 takedowns and scored none! This fight was going the same way, in the first 2 rounds, he tried and tried and nothing! Meanwhile MacRoberts was using some good boxing to win the fight. Van De Kemp was been haunted by the ghost of his past fights. Can he overcome it? At the beginning of the third round he finally gets the takedown! It’s now or never! He has one round to finish his opponent and he freaking did it! He goes for sub after sub and at some point he locks a kimura and makes MacRoberts tap like a girl! Wow, what a comeback! He also won the sub of the night award! This guy deserves it!

Rank ‘’Xe’’ Rox vs Tasos Ieronymakis

Tasos was wanting revenge for his only lost in his career. He stepped in the octagon wanting to spill blood! He was landing some heavy blows while Rox was mostly missing it. He was so vicious with his striking. He even rocked Rox after he lands a jab. A freaking jab! The second round goes the same way, Tasos hitting hard and Rox swinging wrong. But now Rox was basically out of gas, he was just surviving there in the octagon. Tasos just capitalized the moment and scores a huge uppercut, sending Rox to the ground. A few more punches and his vendetta is finally fulfilled! This guy is a beast and now he is very close to the top. Will someone be able to stop him?

Casey Ryback vs Simon Phoenix

Phoenix knew it was inevitable that Ryback would eventually drag the fight to the ground so he decided to go brawling since the beginning and that plan worked pretty well in the first round. Although Ryback scored 2 takedowns, most of the round was on the feet and Phoenix used it to land some heavy punches and win the round. On the second round thing didn’t go that well for him. An early takedown by Ryback allowed him to slowly advance his position while punishing his opponent with some ground and pound. When he mounted Phoenix, it was just a matter of time. Phoenix was trying to survive but he was a bloody mess. The referee was just about to stop the fight because of Phoenix cut but Ryback wasn’t that merciful and finished the fight with some nasty ground and pound, winning by TKO! Job well done!

‘’One Punch’’ Brad Brunch vs ‘’The’’ Matt Westworth

In this battle of strikers, Brunch came with such a brawling tactic that we could call it a kamizake tactic. This guy definitely comes today wanting a knockout. Westworth, in the other hand, adopted a slower pace tactic, landing more accurate the heavier strikes. Well, it was a weird fight. Brunch attempted 91 punches and only landed 16. Westworth tried a lot less and even hit more. 19 strikes landed. Still, since Brunch was the more aggressive fighter and he landed heavier blows, he won the fight by 30-27 UD. I think Westworth wasn’t prepared for such crazy gameplan by Brunch. Anyway, Brunch will take another crack at the openweight title!

‘’Nro 3’’ Luu Viulu vs John Barnes

With the LHW belt in stake, Barnes knew he needs to give his best if he wants to have that belt around his waist. To do so, he quickly moved the fight into clinch. He though it was the easiest way to win and, well, he was wrong! Viulu is also known to be a clinch fighter and he was besting Barnes there. He was connecting some good punches while Barnes was failing to land his knees. Smart as he is, he broke the clinch and decided to exchange against Viulu. Well, the decision was even worse! A few seconds after breaking the clinch, Viulu lands a knockdown! He let Barnes get up but he was all over the place! As a true champion, Viulu didn’t waste this opportunity and lands a hook, knocking out cold his opponent! Goodnight Barnes! Viulu has defended his title for the first time after regaining his belt and I don’t see anyone taking it from him. Will Troyd, the next contender, take Viulu out of his throne? Can’t wait to see the next chapter of his amazing story!

‘’The Phenom’’ Veiko Rastila vs William Burns

Burns waited 7 months to finally have his revenge against Rastila. Rastila took away his belt and kept it until then. This is all what Burns wanted. Yet, what we saw was our legend overpowering him. Rastila, once again, was just amazing. He dominated almost all the fight. The only time Burns showed us what he is capable of was in the in the 4th round where he lands a knockdown and almost finished the fight, but that’s it! He failed to finish the fight there and it cost him any chance to win the fight. At the end, Rastila landed 121 strikes against 34 of Burns. He even scored a few takedowns but he was doing so well on the feet that he gave up of them at the end. A 49-46 UD decision and the legend still goes on! He is the most successful fighter in the Galaxy FC history and I’m proud to have him here doing the main event of this legendary event!

Well, what do you think, guys? I was so pumped for this event and I’m very happy to see it breaking some records. We definitely couldn’t achieve where we are right now if it wasn’t for your hard working. This event shows how awesome you are! I want to thank everybody. Not just who fought tonight. I want to thank everyone else in the org and everybody who left us as well. Without you, we Galaxy FC would be nothing! Congratulations to all!!!

See ya :)

WvM

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...