Galaxy FC - Official Smack Talk Thread!

fpv

@TheKidBelleville

Jonas, do your talk. Wahtever. Say whatever you want, do whatever you want. You know the deal, you won't talk yourself into fight with me. I'm fighting bums? Well, you are the one who just fought your own teammate, only to expand your own winning streak. What you call that? With that fight you showed how badly you want real competition. You want is so badly that you...fought your own teammate, which took a dive against you. Enough said.

Me and my teammate fought just to help our manager to build his new fight organisation, and you know that. Don't change the subject. Owner of Galaxy FC was ready to sign me at 155 lbs but not at 145 lbs, i wonder why? Man up bitch.

• Upvote 1

Here is the deal, i am willing to fight FOR FREE at this organisation. I have good hype and i would bring money to Galaxy FC's owner, there is no good reason for him not to sign me and let me go for the title run. Except if Benjamin Belleville has said that he refuces to fight me and will leave the organisation if he is offered this fight. I want straight public answer from you Benjamin, are you ducking me?

• Upvote 1

@TheKidBelleville

I'm ducking guys that fights against teammates, which are FORCED to take a dive you keep someone on top of their team. So yeah, I'm ducking you.

• Upvote 1

So I have contacted your manager, Mac Jackson awaits in the Immortals if you are as tough as you make out. Are you gonna man up, The Immortals New York is calling you out..........

100k/50k/50k for 3 fights is what i demand for fighting outside of europe. My highest interest at this moment is to help Benjamin Belleville to find his balls.

• Upvote 1

Steve: I'm here at Jerome Fraziers place to talk to him about his career so far, as well as his upcoming fight with grappler Gary Dove. Mr. Frazier, how are you doing?

Frazier: I'm doing good, how about you?

Steve: Great, so you scored a nice TKO in your last fight after being knocked out for the first time in your career. How do you feel about your career so far, and being knocked out for the first time?

Frazier: I feel great about my career so far. I had a bit of a rough time with the management of the last org I fought in, but Galaxy FC and I are getting along real well so far. As for getting knocked out, it happens to everyone eventually so that's nothing to be ashamed of or anything.

Steve: Your next opponent is Gary Dove, who is the opposite of you in the fact that he is a grappler. Have you watched any of his fights? and what do you think of Gary?

Frazier: I think he's boring as hell. I mean I hate to be blunt, but look at all of his fights. Almost all of them go to the decision. And you know, I sat here and watched a couple of his most recent fights and wow. All this guy does is try and shoot for the take down..over..and over..and over...and over..and over again. I'm not too worried about this guy Steve.

Steve: Not at all? You're not worried about his ground game?

Frazier: No sir! Look, i'm not going to go into specific details..but my ground game is as solid if not close to being as solid as my stand up.

Steve: It's interesting that you say your ground game is as solid as your stand up, because you've become known for being the aggressive brawler, for being that in your face kind of fighter and pushing opponents to limits that some of them havn't been to. I don't think we've ever seen you take the fight to the ground.

Frazier: Yeah, it's not that I can't fight on the ground, I can believe me. These guns work just as well on the ground as they do standing up. It's just in my nature man, I love to stand and brawl. That's I roll baby..just tuck that chin in, grit my teeth and charge.

Steve: Mr. Frazier....do you think you will knock out Gary Dove?

Frazier: I don't know..I know he'll be running though. I hope he does try and take me down the whole fight, we can go that way Gary, you're just gonna eat my fist quicker. You rejected comedy movie sounding little fool.

Steve: Do you have any--

Frazier: Gary! I'm gonna punch you in the face so hard! you're gonna look like that thing from the goonies!

Steve: -laughs- so--

Frazier: I'm gonna be all over you like a wolf on a sheep!

Steve: you're very com--

Frazier: I'm gonna stomp all over you like the stay pufft marshmallow man on that city! Big! smilin! and in charge!

Steve: Thankyou for your time sir!

Frazier: No problem man.

• Upvote 1

Press agent: The president, Mr. Van Mastodon will make his announcement and then we will have a Q&A session.

Whymer: In this weekend, Galaxy FC will reach 60 events held. It’s an expressive number and although we hit a few bumps on the way, there has never been the need for a press conference like this. Lately there has been a lot of stuff going on our smack talk thread and although it’s a good tool to promote the org, it might also upset people. But we are not here to talk about feelings. We are a manly org with pride! It all started when Jonas Putin joined the org. He has been pursuing the current featherweight champion, Benjamin Belleville, for quite some time. The problem is that this 2 guys share some old history together and Belleville refuses to fight him. A long negotiation with his manager, Chris Garcia, happened yesterday but it hit a dead end and he is irreducible to fight against Putin. Since Belleville is the current champion, he will be penalized to avoid a fight. That’s it.

Press agent: We will start the Q&A session now.

MMAGossip: Can you tell us why Benjamin ducked that fight?

Whymer: That is something you will have to ask him personally.

MMAFunky: Are you going to strip Belleville’s title?

Whymer: No, I’m not going to. Stripping a champion is terrible for business. Although I’m not happy with his decision to avoid the fight, this matter has been discussed previously a long time ago and I will look the other way this time. Belleville has a title fight scheduled against McDonald on Galaxy 61 and if he keeps his belt, he will face the winner of Destroyer versus Mlodzinski.

MMASquare: What about Jonas Putin? Since Benjamin remains the champion and refuses to fight against him, what will happen to Putin?

Whymer: Putin’s main goal when he joined Galaxy FC was to fight Belleville. He has been aiming this fight for at least a couple of months. He even dropped his weight to get this fight and now that he got so close the fight won’t happen. I haven’t had the time to talk to his manager yet but we need to discuss his future. Putin is a very skilled young fighter that can easily hold a belt here in the org. I think the best case scenario is to move him back to the lightweight division and start building his legacy there but if he wants out, I won’t force him to stay. Still, as I said, this matter needs to be discussed with his manager so I don’t have a concrete answer to give to you right now.

MMABiach: Don’t you think it’s a little unfair to keep the belt to someone who dodged the fight and the same time take away any chances of Putin became a champion?

Whymer: I won’t lie to you. It’s definitely not fair with Putin. But as I said before, the lightweight division is all his if he want to conquer it and make a history here. About Ben, he has one of the most active managers of the org that has several fighters in Galaxy roster. Chris is a great asset to the org and he has some credit. That’s why I didn’t take a harsher decision.

MMAMind: Since you are not stripping Ben’s title, what exactly is his penalty?

Whymer: Actually, Ben himself won’t be penalized. The one who will be penalized will be his manager Chris Garcia. If you’ve been paying attention on what’s going on here, Chris has been working to give Levy, also his fighter, a shot for the title on the welterweight division. Levy asked for a rematch after losing his title but the division already had a contender waiting to fight for the title. This contender is Overeem and he was not happy to know that he would lose the chance so both guys started to trash talking each other here to see who gets the shot. Now, because of Ben’s problem, Overeem will be the next contender of the welterweight division and will fight Konopacki on Galaxy 64!

MMAFury: What are your thoughts for the fight between Overeem and Konopacki?

Whymer: This fight will be awesome! I don’t know how many of you remember but this two guys did the first welterweight title fight in the Galaxy FC history! Pawel won the first 2 rounds but in the third, Overeem found his way to the victory, landing two knockdowns and finishing the fight with a knee! That was simply awesome! I bet Pawel is bloodthirsty to this fight since Overeem was the only one who did beat him in his career! I can’t wait for this fight!

MMAPunk: I’m still trying to understand why Ben causes the problem and Levy is the one who takes the fault. Doesn’t it seem unfair to you?

Whymer: They are both under the same management and all their decisions have to have their manager’s approval. They are a team so they win together but they also lose together.

Press agent: Last question!

Crazy dude disguised as Ariel Helwani: Do you think this whole problem will have a hit on the org’s morale and will complicate any future business the org might have?

Whymer: Not really. Galaxy FC is not just about fixing the best fights possible and make some money. It’s obvious that the org has rules and they should be followed but the main goal here it to have some fun and give the fans the best enjoyment possible. If you are looking to have a good time, this is the place to be! See ya…

Press agent: The conference is over. Thank for you presence and if you have any further questions you can contact Whymer directly in his mail.

@TheKidBelleville

Guilty by association? Looks like @GalaxyFC was looking for excuse to promote their failure-kid JCO. #PoliticsRunningWild

@RavenMMA

Just saw Whymer's presser...man, isn't he full of shit? Looks like JCO replaced his wife last night...and probably did better job than she.

Both Belleville and Levy connected Ronnie Way via Skype conference to talk about current situation

Ronnie: So, I'm here with Ben Belleville and Scott Levy, we are after Galaxy's press conference...so, what you think?

Ben: I tweeted that already, Whymer was looking for an excuse to not give Scotty his rematch. He found it. Was it fair? No. Was it legit? No.

Scott: You know what? I don't even care anymore. If they want to promote that drug addict bastard, go for it, Whymer.

Ronnie: Rather sudden change of view...what do you mean by that, Scotty?

Scott: I was talking about it before. We were constantly underpaid. We weren't even in running for Of The Night awards. We did everything we were obligated to do, but when we asked for a little favor, they declined. If you remember correctly I was meant to fight JCO-Bitch in my debut, they called me and asked if I want to replace someone in title fight and fight Lowe for the belt. I was during my camp for JCO and Lowe was new opponent so I had to change entire camp for it, just to keep Galaxy going. When I asked for this fight after I won the belt, I said that I was meant to fight JC "Drug" O and I want to do this. They said no. JCO gets as many title shots as he wants, he's running around saying that no one deserves immediate title rematches but he's the one that get it. That's all bullshit.

Ben: I was asked about it as well, after Scott's interview. I told that I'm making enough money to make a living. I can't say I can buy what I want, or go to vacation with my fiancée where I want, but I can make a living. Galaxy gave me a spot on their roster and I did everything they asked me, never bitching about money or anything. And now, all of the sudden I'm the bad guy. Galaxy knew about my case with Putin, they knew it LONG before they signed him. But I'm the bad guy here, right?

Ronnie: So, what's next for you guys? Any plans?

Scott: Yeah, I'm leaving. This place is a joke. They claim that they treat their fighters, but you see how they treat us. We did everything they asked us to do, we never bitched about money, position or anything. Now, when we asked for something - they turned the table and we are the bad guys? That's bullshit. They even try to make us fight, by saying that's Ben's fault that I won't get my rematch. It doesn't work like that.

Ronnie: So, you are leaving too Ben?

Ben: I'm old school guy, you know it. I signed the deal with Galaxy to fight for them 4 times, I have 2 fights left and one of them being McDonald fight. I stated that long time ago, I hate to fight teammates and friends - Whymer knew this, as we spoke about it during my new 145lbs contract negotiation - and Doug is one of them. I did because I wear the belt in this division and I felt like it's right thing to do, it's something that has to be done. After that I will fight winner of Mlodzinski/Destroyer and probably, I'm leaving. Under current circumstances I don't see anything I can do more in Galaxy.

Ronnie: Damn...that may hit Galaxy...you have one more teammate in Galaxy, right? Rickson Garcia, what about him?

Scott: I hang out with him in NY, he won tonight and I don't think he had anything against Galaxy and they didn't treat him like they treated us...thou I have funny feeling that I should add "they didn't treated him like that yet".

Ben: Whole situation warned him and I don't think he will let Whymer do this kind of stuff to him. Whymer said that Rickson's fight in running for Fight Of The Night, but he gave it to someone else. Want to make a bet that it was also my fault?

Ronnie: So...looks like your ways with Galaxy will part, you don't regret it?

Scott: When I signed here I knew from Ben that Whymer is trustworthy guy, but I think he just showed his true colors. I hoped for a good run, but if they allow someone to go away with high way robbery and take my rematch away from me only to give to a little dutch bitch and on top of that - blame my teammate that has nothing to do with it for it? That's not my definition of being "trustworthy"

Ben: I'm in Galaxy for a while, I'm proud of my run here. If there is a thing that I regret, it's the rematch with Rajon. I really wanted to fight him, I said - that was best fight of my life. I really wanted to do this again, even non-title 5 round fight. Galaxy had other plans, so they decline my proposition. People that know me will know that I won't hold anything against GFC. I don't get mad very often and I don't turn my back on anyone. That's why I want to fulfill me deal with Whymer before I leave. But if that's the way he treats a guys that did everything he asked them for, when they asked for something...

Ronnie: That's bad for GFC, you guys...and fans. There was still a few matchups that would be fun for sure, that now probably won't happen...anyway, thanks for your time guys. Good luck with your title defense, Ben

Ben: thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Scott: See you, Ronnie. Thanks for a talk.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Galaxy 68: Tradition Preview!

After 37 events we are finally back with a preview! Since Galaxy 30 we had tons of exciting fights, a lot of blood was spilled and we saw the rise of new champions. But none of that matters because today we will have all of that in only one event! We will have not 1, not 2 but 3 title fights! This event has everything to be the greatest event of the org and I bet you won’t be disappointed. So enjoy a little piece of Galaxy FC legacy and join us in our Galaxy 68: Tradition preview!

Claudio ‘’Papa’’ Damaestri vs Jack ‘’Last Chance’’ Colquitt

To open this great event we will have a battle of strikers. But they have different styles. Colquitt is a traditional boxer while Damaestri is a clinch fighter. Both of these guys are young fighters and have negative records. Colquitt already proved his value for the org but he is in a bad run, losing 6 of his 9 fights for the org. Damaestri is debuting for the org and want to show his skills. From my point of view, Colquitt struggles a lot in the clinch and that can be deadly to him but I trust he has enough power to score a knockout. No predictions here!

‘’Thumbs Up’’ Pekka Kaukalo vs Tasos Ieronymakis

Although this is only the second fight, I guarantee you we have 2 awesome fighters here that could easily be on the top of the heavyweight division. These guys are vicious strikers and they want to chop each other’s head as soon as the bell rings! Kaukalo Just fought for the title in other org and lost it. Tasos also come from a lost when he debuted for the org, getting knocked out in the first round. A lot of pride is in stake here and both fighters know they have the potential to beat everyone’s ass and eventually claim for the title but today only one will be victorious. What are your bets?

Bryce ‘’Lucky Limes’’ ODonnell vs Frank Calamity

This fight will be very interesting. Bryce for the first time is moving to the featherweight division. He moved down because the champion if the lightweight division is his team member and they want to conquer all divisions possible. He has 3 wins in a roll. The same as Calamity who has 2 wins in a roll and wants to keep the good moment. Both of these guys are well rounded and sincerely, I have no clue where they will want to take the fight. It could be a striking match or maybe a ground fight. The only thing for sure it that this is going to be a great fight! The winner will mostly likely do a contender fight next!

Casey Ryback vs Alex Boulder

It was very hard to match this fight. 2 different guys turned down the fight offer to fight Ryback but not Boulder. This guy is a trooper. He took the fight in short notice and wants to prove the world the power he has in his hands. But Ryback has nothing to do with this. He has 2 wins in a roll and wants to add one more. He is a well rounded fighter while Boulder is a boxer. Boulder brawls hard and if he gets you, it’s hospital time. That being said, Ryback is the most skilled fighter here and should use his ground game to get a safe victory.

‘’The Big Bear’’ Jong Bak vs ‘’Bounty Hunter’’ Jaques Du Coudray

Both of these guys are very even both on the stand up as on the ground. Bak since he joined the org has more losses than victories and he wants to change that. Du Coudray in the other hand has hit a few bumps but in the overall he is doing great. Bak nailed most of his victories by submission and he probably will look for one more in this fight. My bet is Jaques will keep the fight standing at all cost but I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins this bout on the ground. Maybe he has more tools to win this fight but he has to keep his focus all the time, otherwise Bak will take his arm home or put him to sleep.

‘’Wonderboy’’ Chris Van De Kemp vs Jake Dixon

Van De Kemp is with us since day one. He fought one Galaxy 1, he is the second fighter who most fought for the org and he is also the second fighter who has more submissions for the org. Add 5 awards of the night along the way and you will have a hall of fame candidate! Dixon in the other hand is in a very bad shape with almost no energy. If he doesn’t stop with the booze, he will be an easy prey and Van De Kemp will score another submission in his career. I hope he recover his senses and have a good fight.

Kinfe Kidane vs Dante ‘’The Hurricane’’ Smith

Kinfe is a former contender for the heavyweight division and he managed to draw with the undefeated champion but in the rematch, he got KOed in the second round. Dante debuted very well with a KO but in his second fight, he was the one Knocked out. Both of these guys want redemption and get back on track to the title. To achieve that, both have to use their striking skills. Dante is a boxer with 11 wins by knockout while Kidane is a deadly clinch fighter and will probably want to take the fight there. I don’t know who will win but I don’t think they will leave this fight in the hands of the judges.

Dan ‘’The Man’’ Swanson vs ‘’One Punch’’ Brad Brunch

We will finally have our first title fight of the night! For the 190K+ Openweight division, we will have a rematch. Brunch has one lost in his career and it was for Swanson. And Swanson, well, he has 7 wins streak, having defending his title twice. He is also a hall of fame contestant and I’m glad to announce he will be the first fighter from our junior division to ascend to his natural weight! That being said, both of these guys are strikers with 9 victories in their career. Swanson has 8 KOs and Brunch has 9! The only decision victory from Swanson was against Brunch! This fight will be awesome and I bet this time we will see a knockout today! Can’t wait for this fight!

‘’Nro 3’’ Luu Viulu vs Gerwazy Obuch

In the co main event we have the light heavyweight title in stake. We will have the clash of two major forces of the org: The finns and the poles! Viulu defending his title and the pride of the finns is a striker, finishing 12 of his 16 victories by KO. In his first title defense he was the underdog and managed to beat his opponent. In the polish side we have Obuch, he is a young grappler with an undefeated record of 7 victories. If he wins, he will be the youngest fighter to become champion in the history of Galaxy FC, besting Rondo in this matter. Since we have a classic striker versus grappler in this fight, it’s quite obvious what they should do to win so as long as Viulu keeps the fight standing, he is the favorite but if it goes to the ground, Obuch is the man. Who will win? Watch the fight and found out!

Eli ‘’Apprime’’ Armis vs Reginald Francis Colon

In the main event we will have the battle of Colon versus Armis for the bantamweight title! Colon has a great history is Galaxy FC. He fights here since Galaxy 1 and in Galaxy 57 he finally became the champion. He has a record of 7-1 for Galaxy FC and that puts him in the run to become a hall of fame! Armis in the other had made his debut in Galaxy 60 with a win by submission in less than a minute of fight, making him a top contender for the division. Both of these guys are ground fighters but Colon is only a wonderful wrestler while Armis holds a BJJ black belt. Maybe the key to the victory for Colon is to stand and bang otherwise he might get submitted. Still, anything is possible here! I think it will be a great fight!

Phew, preview finally done! I hope you all enjoy it. I kept it short and simple which should do the trick. We will have 3 title fights in this event and I think there is a good chance we beat our ratings score. Cross your fingers and stay tuned for this event because it will be awesome!

See ya :)

WvM

• Upvote 1

Galaxy 68: Tradition Review!

While The Simpsons is already historical, we still need to build our own history and today we definitely spice things a little bit. Since Galaxy 56, our ratings were reluctant to be broken and today we finally did. With a 245.44 score we put this event at the top of the food chain. And that could only be achieve because of the great fights we had. Not to mention the 3 title fights. So stay with us and participate of this little piece of legacy this event provides for us because now I declare Galaxy 68: Tradition review on!

Claudio ‘’Papa’’ Damaestri vs Jack ‘’Last Chance’’ Colquitt

Damaestri put in practice his gameplan since the beginning, moving the fight to clinch and although the missing strikes, he was coming on top. But shortly after they break the clinch, Colquitt knocked him down with a hook. This was just a prelude for what’s next and 1 minute later, a brutal uppercut landed and that’s it for Damaestri! Colquitt proved once again he has some deadly power in his hands and a lot of guys will crumble to his fists!

‘’Thumbs Up’’ Pekka Kaukalo vs Tasos Ieronymakis

This was supposed to be the battle of two fierce strikers and that’s what happened! Kaukalo start great, opening a cut on his opponent and after about 90 seconds he landed a beautiful combination that dropped and rocked Tasos! Wow, will he be able to finish? No! Actually it made Tasos woke up and he finally started to find his pace! With some good punches and vicious leg kicks he started to turn things around. On the second round Tasos showed us why we should fear his skills and in 36 seconds he finished the fight after a big left hand! Wow! This great victory gave him the KO of the night! Congratulations!

Bryce ‘’Lucky Limes’’ ODonnell vs Frank Calamity

My predictions for this fight was that it was going to be very close both on the feet as on the ground but what we saw was Calamity dominating the fight everywhere! The first round was a striking round. While they were exchanging, it was very close but on the clinch, Calamity almost finished the fight with a right hand. On the second round, the fight finally moved to the ground with Calamity on the bottom but he quickly took ODonnell’s back! Nice! With a lot of patience he waited for the right time until he tried an armbar and finished the fight! What a great display of BJJ here for Calamity! Sub of the night for him!

Casey Ryback vs Alex Boulder

This fight finished quite quickly. An early takedown for Ryback doomed Boulder and it was just a matter of time. Boulder was surviving quite nicely despite of his lack on any ground skills but in the second sub attempt for Ryback he put an end to the fight with a kimura! Ryback is closing in to the top again and he is not that far from getting a shot for the title!

‘’The Big Bear’’ Jong Bak vs ‘’Bounty Hunter’’ Jaques Du Coudray

I also thought this was a close fight but Du Coudray was so intense he didn’t even let Bak breath for a second. His first blow opened a cut on Bak and then he moved the fight into the clinch where after a few strikes, he knocked down Bak with a knee! Back on the exchange he kept pushing until he dropped his opponent with a big right hand and a few more strikes from the mount made the referee stops the fight! Holy wow, this guy was keeping some hate inside and he let all out today! Poor Bak!

‘’Wonderboy’’ Chris Van De Kemp vs Jake Dixon

Unfortunately Dixon came to this fight without any energy, looking like a drunken hobo and he just stand on the octagon letting Van De Kemp do whatever he wants. He managed to stuff a couple of takedown and a sub attempt but Van De Kemp quickly and easily finished the fight with a kimura with only 55 seconds on the clock! Now he is one of the possible contenders for the 190k+ Openweight title! I bet he is excited about it!

Kinfe Kidane vs Dante ‘’The Hurricane’’ Smith

The first strikes exchanged on the fight might gave you the impression it was going to be a close fight but when Kidane clinched, well, he just beat the crap of his opponent. Some vicious punches mixed with knees did some damage on Smith and we could see that with a huge cut above his eyes. On the second round an early clinch for Kidane practically put a nail in Smith’s coffin! More punches and knees until Smith’s cut was bleeding so much the referee stopped the bout for a TKO(Cut). Kidane not only painted the octagon red, he is also might be only one fight away to get another shot for the title!

Dan ‘’The Man’’ Swanson vs ‘’One Punch’’ Brad Brunch

The Man, I mean, Swanson, come to this fight knowing he was going to be promoted to the welterweight division and that put a lot of pressure on him. Well, only in theory. Both these guys are excellent boxers and only one blow could settle things here. Swanson knew that and because of that he took the highroad. He could stand and bang but no, he moved the fight into the clinch and completely dominated his opponent there. Landing almost all 80 punches attempted, he wasted Brunch until a deadly uppercut was landed, dropping Brunch and then he unloaded all the pressure it was on his shoulders with brutal strikes, hurting badly his opponent! Holy wow, this is a huge statement for the others fighters in the welterweight division! Beware, guys! The Man is coming to get you!

‘’Nro 3’’ Luu Viulu vs Gerwazy Obuch

Obuch was eager to steal the belt from Viulu and also become the youngest champion in the Galaxy FC history but Viulu was just too good for him. Viulu had an obvious gamaplan to move the fight to clinch and from my point of view, that bought Obuch some time because when they were exchanging, Viulu was landing some vicious punches. After the second time Obuch managed to break the clinch, Viulu threw a combination knocking down his opponent and after a few more strikes that’s all over! A solid victory of the champion. He remains undefeated in the org and already defended his title 3 times! Obuch in the other hand had his first loss. He is still very young and has a great future ahead. Let’s hope it won’t let him down!

Eli ‘’Apprime’’ Armis vs Reginald Francis Colon

In the main event of the evening we had the bantamweight title fight and the fight was so good, it took the fight of the night award home! We have a distinct gameplan here. Colon trying to keep the fight standing while Armis was doing everything he could to drag the fight to the ground. The first 2 round split about 50/50 where they happened and the fight was very close. Colon landing some damaging punches while Armis trying some quick subs. But on the third round things start to change. Colon managed to keep standing most of the round and on the fourth round he finally found his way to the victory with some deadly strikes from the clinch until he finished the fight with some brutal knees! Nasty victory! Colon remains the champion and on the shortlist to become a hall of fame! Will he get it? He is doing great so far!

That’s it. I hope you liked it! When I created this event, I didn’t plan to match it on my break time to do this review but it’s very nice how things work out. This event definitely worth a review and I’m very happy to do it! Next preview/review maybe only next year. With luck, on the christmas or new year’s eve event. Until then, let’s make some more history for the org and grow even stronger!

See ya :)

WvM

• Upvote 1

Steve: I'm with Jerome Frazier again to talk about his upcoming fight with Ramstein and his previous bout with Gary Dove. Jerome, it's good to see you again.

Jerome: It's good to see you again too.

Steve: So last time we spoke you talked a big game against Gary Dove and you absolutely delivered when the door closed, I take it the fight went how you planned?

Jerome: Yeah, look I told you I watched his fights...I did my research! And what I saw was a sheep ready to be slaughtered..and I did that..left his ass twitching and bloody in the bathroom.

Steve: Your next opponent dosn't seem like he will be as easy as Dove, what are your thoughts on Ramstein?

Jerome: Ramstein looks like a manly man, from what i've seen he's very aggressive just like me, which everybody loves. The guys an exciting fighter and it's going to be a blood bath in there..I don't know about him but i've already got my ibuprophen ready.

Steve: You said you've got your ibuprophen ready, some would say you just came off as a little bit unsure of yourself for this fight, are you doubting yourself?

Jerome: Absolutely not. I've trained for this fight the best I personally can and know how to. This is a fight, anything can happen! I could slip on my own sweat and eat a knee on the way down and it's over! same way for Ramstein!

Steve: You said you see that you two are both aggressive fighters, do you plan to go in there and let the gloves fly like last time?

Jerome: Hey everybody knows how I fight, look at my record, knockouts all over the place..they know what they're going to see.

Steve: Well I wish you the best of luck sir, it's been good chatting with you.

Jerome: Thank you very much.

• Upvote 2

Recently Scott Levy talked with Ronnie Way

Way: So, we are here with Scott Levy who looks...really...well, you smile since I got here. What's up?

Levy: You didn't heard? Konopacki - he made it to the Galaxy Hall Of Fame. I thought that's a joke, but then I saw its legit...man, really? He? galaxy is sooooo desperate if they adds phoney fighter like him

Way: He's accomplished fighter, not only in Galaxy - so it kinda make sense

Levy: To be honest, I don't care. They can name him Fighter Of The Year, Pound For Pound Best...whatever. W-h-a-t-e-v-e-r. I do like Galaxy. I really do. Whymer is cool guy...did you saw last results of his events? Man, he's awesome as CEO and matchmaker. He really does outstanding job. But sometimes he makes deal with wrong people. I would love to get back to Galaxy, I enjoy England. It's amazing, Wales, Scotland, Ireland...I visited France with Belleville - so England as a place to live is awesome too. I miss Galaxy cage, fans are really loyal to Galaxy fighters. I have to admit, I feel bad for walking out on them...

Way: Really, that's change of heart...I mean, that's real? You aren't just playing?

Levy: Nah...Let's face it, I was after loss, it was hard to find a good place...Whymer called me. He asked if I have something to do - I said no. Next hour my manager get a fax, with a contract for me. I still owe him and I really do feel bad. Case with Konopacki...that was overkill on my part, wasn't it? He did a lot of good things for org and fans...man, I was mad. I'm still bitter, I really do believe I won that fight. Was he better? I don't think so. Is he good? Well, he's pretty damn good. Good enough to beat me? Nope. But he's good.

Way: That's really change of heart...I hope it will play out, man. I wish you best, bro

Levy: Thanks, appreciate it. Once again, Whymer - thanks for everything. I want you to know, in my mind I still owe you, man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello fight fans around the world, my name is

Jari "Sporde" Porttila and i'm sitting here in London with number one contender, Jonas Putin, who is scheduled to fight against the champion, Doug McDonald on september 8th.

"Sporde": Gongratulations of your win yesterday, you totally dominated your opponent. I see you are still here in London, are you planning to keep little vacation before heading back to Helsinki to train for your title fight?

Jonas Putin: Actually, my manager is so poor that he can't afford his own private jet so i have to wait couple days since there wasn't any flights available until 16th. I am not planning to take any time off, i am heading right away to the gym to work my game.

"Sporde": You are facing the champion, Doug McDonald, can you tell us how you feel about him and his skillset?

Jonas Putin: I respect him, he did everyone favour by beating the shit out of that coward Benjamin Belleville. I see that coward shitted in his pants and ran away from the org to somewhere and is now scheduled to fight against some bum. That's enough about that case, it's past and now me and Doug, real men, are fighting for the title. What comes to Doug's skillset, he seems to be overall good fighter, but he doesn't shine, you know... He doesn't have anything spectacular so i think i am the favourite heading to this fight. But i am not taking him lightly, that is the worst mistake you can do. I am so close to my dream to become a champion and i will prepare as best as i can to reach that goal.

"Sporde": Thank you for your time, Jonas, we will look forward to see that fight.

Jonas Putin: Do not miss it.

• Upvote 1

Galaxy FC Hall Of Fame 2nd Round

Doug McDonald

McDonald has been in the org since the first event and he was one of the favorites to enter the hall of fame in the first round when he had his first setback and lost his title. But as a true warrior, he work his way back to the top and reclaimed his belt! He has won 4 title fights for the featherweight division and also has 1 draw as the champion. He has an impressive record of 8-1-1 for the org and whoever wants to take his belt will have to sweat blood to conquer it!

Dan Swanson

Swanson came to the org as a frightened little kid that just come out of his mother’s arms and along the way he proved to be a great fighter. He was showing some nice skills when he was fighting in the big boys division but it was only when the Junior Division opened, he could show his true talent. He become champion beating some higher and heavier guys and managed to defend his title 3 times! Now he will be the first fighter to go back to his natural division and show how much he developed!

Renzo Alves

When Alves was hired, he started at the bottom of his division and after getting a 5 win streak, he finally earned a shot for the title. He didn’t wasted this opportunity and become the lightweight champion in Galaxy 48 after beating Lee Wilson, a hall of fame fighter! Since then, he defended his title 3 times and he remains undefeated for the org with a record of 9-0! That’s quite an impressive achievement and I can’t see anyone stealing his title any time soon!

• Upvote 1