This is really annoying as it is.

Grasman

I don't know about the rest of you, but i REALLY HATE having to view the portuguese and/or other languages when i click on "View new content".

It looks completely out of whack and i get the "feel" i'm on a completely different forum.

While it is fantastic for the non-english speaking players to get the own forum, it's beyond crap to mix them up with the english ones, without leaving the ability to filter it out.

This needs to be fixed fast or the forum interest will fade fast for me.

Please, please fix this as soon as possible, it completely kills the forum experience for me.

I don't know about the rest of you, but i REALLY HATE having to view the portuguese and/or other languages when i click on "View new content".

It looks completely out of whack and i get the "feel" i'm on a completely different forum.

While it is fantastic for the non-english speaking players to get the own forum, it's beyond crap to mix them up with the english ones, without leaving the ability to filter it out.

This needs to be fixed fast or the forum interest will fade fast for me.

Please, please fix this as soon as possible, it completely kills the forum experience for me.

That's actually kinda petty. I didn't even realize there were "Language oriented" forums until you mentioned it. I don't see the issue. There are only 6 threads on the New contact first page out of 25. Not that big of a deal.

Nice to know about the filter option, I'm going to have to filter the MMA news forum because I keep accidentally seeing spoilers from the rss feed before I watch the fights! Most recently the GSP fight :( I usually watch the events the next day after the PPV but I'm a tycoon junkie so I can't stay away and avoid spoilers for even one night.

Nice to know about the filter option, I'm going to have to filter the MMA news forum because I keep accidentally seeing spoilers from the rss feed before I watch the fights! Most recently the GSP fight :( I usually watch the events the next day after the PPV but I'm a tycoon junkie so I can't stay away and avoid spoilers for even one night.

I know what you mean. I'm living in China right now and the time difference makes it hard to watch events live. I usually have to watch a day or two later. During this time, I have to limit my internet activity to a few select websites to avoid spoilers. I stay away from the forums and even my in-game alliance page until after I have seen the event.