IQ Test

i got an 88 on one of my fighters iq tests and 101 on another. how much s.h.i.g. should I allow for the guy with 88 iq? and should i allow more for the guy with 101?

Personally, I wouldn't use SHIG for either. I might consider using some for the 101'er if he were fighting someone with a lot less cage experience. Maybe.

well my fighter with 101 iq managed to finish 3 of his 4 fights by ko and thats with 50-50 shig. he even kod a granite chin if u can believe that. I've always been told that low iq results like that would mean your fighter is less capable of finishing fights. if I were to take him off of shig would he be less likely to finish his opponents?

I definitely think we need to get these a lot more frequently. I have gotten one IQ test in a year and a half. It should be increased about tenfold. However, just like a real IQ test, I think it should have the chance to be inaccurate. Ideally, I think each fighter should get on average two IQ results per real life year, which should be accurate within about 20 points. After two full real life years, you would have a fairly accurate read on your fighter's intelligence.

Possible money sink opportunity here. Pay for an iq test, maybe a week in a spar to get morale back etc.

Or make him pay $1000 plus he needs to take a day (2 training sessions) off from training to go take the test.

Or make him pay $1000 plus he needs to take a day (2 training sessions) off from training to go take the test.

You could make it a BUPA/Health assessment type affair. This could provide you with a summary of your fighter's abilities, mental and physical.

Could give you an IQ test and a medical examination and provide the manager with an overall assessment.

IQ is ......

Fighter's susceptibility to injuries etc. etc.

You could charge decent fee for something like that. 5-10k maybe? Needs fleshing out a bit obviously.

Thoughts?

Got this most recently

Grease St Pierre took part in a documentary about MMA. He was selected because the documentary makers valued his expert opinion, as a true student of the game. He was paid $1000 for his time and in the process got his face plastered over TV stations nationwide.

Got this most recently

Grease St Pierre took part in a documentary about MMA. He was selected because the documentary makers valued his expert opinion, as a true student of the game. He was paid $1000 for his time and in the process got his face plastered over TV stations nationwide.

That is the one I get a lot.

I have gotten that message before as well. I don't know if it's a coincidence but I've only got it from one fighter and several times. The same fighter had intelligence on the tott. I have been told that this message is only a popularity boost and nothing more but the way its worded seems like intelligence is implied in it.

I don't know for sure, but I assume that the "...took part in a documentary about MMA. He was selected because the documentary makers valued his expert opinion, as a true student of the game." is referring to thier experience hidden, which I understand improves over time. Thus, one would think this would be the most common e-mail of it's kind.

• 1 year later...