The Invictus Thread

Duxwig

I didn't even know you could do that. I'm certainly going to follow that advice.

Are you talking about ignoring Invictus or shitting on the ceiling? I wont be able to sleep until i know :mf_popcorn1:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about ignoring Invictus or shitting on the ceiling? I wont be able to sleep until i know :mf_popcorn1:

LOL!!! I read this just when I started thinking "what are they talking about?"

Thank you for bumping a 7 day old thread with nothing to add to conversation yourself, Grifter. I like this thread anyways. Less whining I have to hear.

Thank you for bumping a 7 day old thread with nothing to add to conversation yourself, Grifter. I like this thread anyways. Less whining I have to hear.

He posted 28 words in an existing thread. That's 14 times as many as it took you to start a thread.

Isn't bumping old (and dead) threads more frowned upon than starting stupid and useless ones?

This thread isn't dead... it just got hijacked. It's still totally relevant, as long as Invictus keeps talking authoritatively about stuff he doesn't know anything about.

Yeah, you and your 14-July join date would sure know...

See what I did there!! :boxing:

Yeah, except that my post made sense and yours didn't. My hundred-what-not posts mean that I actually spend time here and that I actually would understand something about forums. You joining earlier doesn't mean shit, cause the 2 posts sort of prove that you don't hang around the forums.

So... umm... How to put this politely? You got served, biatch... :D

He posted 28 words in an existing thread. That's 14 times as many as it took you to start a thread.
Thank you for helping me work out my cock by hanging on it so much. Now, do please get off my dick.

Yeah, that's old news...

Record: 11-1-0 (0 NCs)

Wins: 5 TKOs , 3 Subs, and 3 Decisions

Losses: 1 TKOs

Manager Rank: 398 of 7674 (5.19%)

Got my first loss this weekend, send the guy a message, congratulating him. Rebounded tonight to go 3-0 on my Heavyweight.

Thank you for helping me work out my cock by hanging on it so much. Now, do please get off my dick.

So when someone shows how you're deriding someone for doing something you did, except you did it worse, you revert to attempts at penis humor. Noted. (Incidentally, you would have been funnier if you had just used one synonym for penis or gone overboard and used several. Two just comes across as you trying too hard. I think any discussion of penises also falls under the category of "things you talk authoritatively about, but really have no clue.")

Yeah, that's old news...

But GREAT news! So great. :smile_anim: Surprised you didn't post a thread about it.

So when someone shows how you're deriding someone for doing something you did, except you did it worse, you revert to attempts at penis humor. Noted. (Incidentally, you would have been funnier if you had just used one synonym for penis or gone overboard and used several. Two just comes across as you trying too hard. I think any discussion of penises also falls under the category of "things you talk authoritatively about, but really have no clue.")
You must really love the cock to think that much about it. Making a thread is not the same as bringing up a 7 day old one and counting the number of words used is just pathetic.

You must really love the cock to think that much about it. Making a thread is not the same as bringing up a 7 day old one and counting the number of words used is just pathetic.

Hey man, you were the one that brought up me working out your penis. I was perfectly happy to leave penises out of it... especially yours... until you brought them up. (I bet, if you have a penis, it gets left out of a lot of things, so it would have been used to it.) Don't open the door to penis-based discussion and get all uptight about it all of a sudden.

And is counting the number of days since someone posted in a thread less pathetic, as pathetic, or more pathetic as counting the number of words in a post? Please, speak authoritatively once more.