Rating fighters

I got this idea when reading Mentor's thread about getting signing bonuses back from managers who act like jerks. While I don't necessarily agree with that, I do think that there needs to be repercussions for bad managers.

Orgs should be able to assign a rating to a fighter in the same way that a fighter can assign a rating to an org. This way, if a manager is not responding to fight offers or is declining everything that isn't an easy win, he will get a bad rating. Other org owners will be able to see this rating when they are recruiting free agents. They will know enough not to offer a big signing bonus to a guy with a history of not fulfilling his contracted number of fights.

I know that some fighters will complain that a jerk owner might give them an unfair bad rating. However, this happens all the time to orgs. Jerk managers give unfair bad ratings all the time. However, a good org has more good ratings that bad ones, just like a good manager will receive more good ratings than bad ones.

Another helpful thing for org owners would be an inactivity stat. I would love to be able to see how many times a particular manager has gone 3 days without logging in, 14 days without logging in, and 30 days without logging in. I don't want to sign fighters who only log in once every week or two because I have to wait forever for them to respond to fight offers, but have no way to know who they are.

• Upvote 1