Extreme Fist Fighting Association (KT)

EFFA 126

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415206933new_effa_logo.jpg

Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1436198457postereffadefault.jpg

Sponsor

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1423199327Arcticus.jpg

Today we have two Titels on the line and it will be interesting to see how those two fights will end.

These fights will be a must see for all KT Fans out there. We dont know yet for sure, but we heard from a few sources that this might be Marcianos last fight ever. He is already 40 years old and finally feels the age getting to him, but i guess it will be decided after the Fight and how he will feel, to go for one more Fight in his career.

For those of you who cant get to Amsterdam for the Fight can buy a PPV access and what the Fights very nice in the safty of there home.

Main Event

Sher Shah Suri vs. Don Marciano

Super Heavyweight Championship

Lets talk about the contender first. Sher Shah "THE TERROR" Suri, had an interesting career up to this point and changes managements a few times, but under the current one he is on a winning streak that earned him this titel shot and he will do everything to get his hands on that Titel. Under his current Management he is 5-1 in KT and the only loss was via Decision against a Legend in the EFFA Hank McCoy. In this fight he showed one possible weakness and that was the Clinch, if and how Marciano is trying to exploid that we will see. But you can never count out “THE TERROR“ in his 17 KT Fights he won 13 times and 11 times via KO / T(KO), so we know he has some hand on him and with his 29 year he might have the age advantage going for him.So this is one dangerous opponent for Marciano. But i dont have to tell you how dangerous “The Godfather“ is, you all know that already. Former MMA P4P #1 and now current KT P4P #1 is looking for his next victim on his record and also add another win to his legendary career. Who of you can say they are still fighting with the age of 40 and then nothing else but for the titel and that high level. Since making his switch to KT Marciano is nothing short of exellence, but of course there is always a learning curve, so he has not a perfect record, but one that dont have to turn his back on. The names on that list is the whos who of the KT world. In his 20 KT fights he only went twice into a Decision one he won and lost one. So seeing at it is, this Match will not end up in a decision but with one being knocked out or unable to beat the count. So my advice to you all, dont blink and look away just because you see someone hot walking past you. The eyecandy for you to day will be the finish of the maincard. Lets see if Marciano can defend his titel for a 3rd time or we will end up with a new Super Heavyweight Champion.

Co-main Event

Wolfgang Benson vs. Simon Kanitz

Welterweight Championship

Our second Titelfight on this Evening will be interesting to see and a good warmup for all off us. The contender Benson tries to get his hand once more on the Belt that he already had in his hands and lost againt Simon Kanitz at EFFA 107. Wolfgang isnt really a finished, but more strategist when it comes to making a Fightplan or tactic. 17. of his 19. fights ended in a Decision (1 Draw) and his last finish is a while back over 2 year to give you a number. He know he can beat Kanitz and the last fight between them was a very close one on the scoring cards. What i am interested in is, if the fight goes into the Clinch this time. The last time both of them let the Fight happening in the Standup and Wolfgang had a bit more output then Simon, but overall Simon had the better accurracy with Simon landing 45% of his shots, to Wolfgang only landing 41,5% of his shots. So this might have given Kanitz the edge we saw on the judges scorecards. Still having said that he is going into the fight with an impressive record and doesnt has to fear the force that it Simon Kanitz. Who is riding on an 8 Fight winstreak and four Titeldefences beating the best out there , including taking the belt of Benson`s hands and never letting it go since then. In his 14. KT Fights he only lost once and that was a Titelfight against Stan Van Gundy, what was a learining point for him and beating Gundy after that twice already. Since then he his tearing thought the Welterweight Division bringing him to place #4 on the P4P KT Ranking and with his win against Benson probably one sport closer to he number one spot. But first he has to go through Benson, who he has beaten once, but we will go full circel with this Fight and will know afterwards if he can beat Beson a second time. Seeing that both of them know how to plan there Strategy in the Ring and being dominant in a Fight this might end up again in a Decision in the end, if not one of them slips up and giving the other one propably Knockout of the Night.

Main Card

Milovan Cirkovic vs. Jason Eckstein

Light Heavyweight Bout

This is not the first time, those two are standing against each other in the ring, it actually will be the fourth time with Cirkovic beatin Eckstein 2-1. Lets see if Eckstein can even the score. The first time both of them fought against each other Cirkovic was dominating the Fight and won via T(KO) Punch. Later on EFFA 70 Eckstein evend the scroe with a close decions win over Cirkovic. Eckstein dominated the middle of the Fight in an 5 Round war and also controlled where the fight took place and that was the clinch. Even score between those two until EFFA 100, Cirkovic won a clear Decision Victory against Eckstein, he just woke up to late in Round 5 and lost the first there for. Since then tho Eckstein changed management and he seems to be really determined to win against Cirkovic. The facts between those two have Cirkovic in the lead with an average of 151 Moves and and accurracy of 43% against 141 moves and 39% acc on Ecksteins side. But those two are former Light Heavyweight Champions, but if Eckstein can get the fight into the Clinch i would say he has a high change of leaving the Ring with his hands raised.

Augustus Belmont vs. Marko Rzic

Welterweight Bout

This fight will be an uphill battle for Belmont, him coming of his second loss since dropping down to welterweight and fights a fighter who as of now had a short career in KT so far, but won 5 of his 6 fights and is looking to get another titelshot against the champ. We havent seen much clinchwork from Belmont since his return to KT so this might be an unknown for Rzic going into the Fight and an interesting thing to see if one of them will be going activly for the clinch or rely on there standup skills. We know Rzic has some hands on him and Belmonts chins has being really tormented lately, so if Rzic connects with force Belmont will drop and find out how much he wants this and show us his heart. Rzic is the favourite in this Match, but i dont count out Belmont yet.

Ukyo Sato vs. Humberto Manuel Arboleda

Lightweight Bout

What can i say about this Fight, both fighters really lack the consistency in there result latly and Sato being 37 year old doesnt have so many chances left to make a run at a titel to put his hands once more on a Belt. But being the better skilled Fighter Sato wont have an easy job against Arboleda who always fights against higher skilled fighters, but rarely gets TKO`ed. So this fight will go the distance, if i have to make a prediction and depending on how Arboleda can bring Sato to the edge of his will, he might be able to pull of a win. Both fighters are against the wall right now in the there career and it will be interesting to see who can pull himself out of the loss collum and force himself back in to the winning side of the Division.

Undercard

Grover Dowiyogo v Oby dGreat

James McGuiness v Peter Phaan

Xiomar Halo v Vodka Drunkinski

Tshering Wangchuck v Miguel Pintado

Damon Macready v Paul Chan

• Upvote 6

Announcement

As of today the EFFA has some new Desings to present.

For one, there is finally a Hall of Fame Logo

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/hof/1438862143HoF_Logo.jpg

and i will start adding Fighters to our Hall of Fame in the coming weeks.

The second thing is that all of you are now fighting for a new Championship Belt and i hope you all enjoy the design and hope the Belt is worth fighting over :P

It is not much, but because there is only one possible upload size i think the result looks ok :)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150806134406belt.jpg

Thats it from me for now and i will try to get up the Preview for EFFA 127 tomorrow. Fight on!

• Upvote 6

http://i.imgur.com/2ciyyzC.png

"Mr Turkish Delight" Hadi Ozturk
23 year old
185lbs
8-3

"I'm not sure if it was wise accepting a fight which only had a couple of days notice to prepare for. I'm still quite fresh from my last fight and thought I'd offer to help out Bob in filling out this weekends card. Hopefully it'll be me with my hand raised at the end of my fight."

• Upvote 2

EFFA 126

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415206933new_effa_logo.jpg

Preview

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1436198457postereffadefault.jpg

Here we go again, two Titels on the line at EFFA 127 and those two are gonna be good ones. So i hope you already bought your PPV access and are hype as i am for it.

Our Main Event will be for the Lightweight Titel and Co-Main Event for the Middleweight Titel, there is a lot of talent stepping into the Ring and a lot of true Kickboxing artist that gonna make this evening an unforgettable one.

Our Sponsor of course as always Arcticus University: London

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1423199327Arcticus.jpg

Main Event

Li Xiaolong vs. Ebrahim Azhari

Lightweight Championship

The contender Li Xiaolong i looking to regain his titel once again, against already two time champion Ebrahim Azhari. Both already with a long career going to show us an very experienced fighting approche. The challenger Li Xiaolong is not an unknown and will impose his will on Azhari. Having a record of 18 wins and 3 loses he will be someone you not gonna play around with and going into the matchup with the mindset that he already beat Ebrahim twice and once even when Azahri was the titel holder, but didnt fought for it. This will be a huge mental advantage for him. The last two times those two collided it ended respectively in an Unanimous Decision, with both times Xiaolong dominating the whole fight and taking it on all the score cards, in there Featherweight fight and Lightweight fight. Li just overwhelmed Ebrahim both times and landed more then 50% more shots then his opponent, but never managed to finish him. Like him and almost any other fight he had in Kickboxing, finishing only oine fight via TKO ( Head Kick). So not a finisher at all, but a tactition who will impose his will on Azhari tomorrow.

Ebrahim Azhari will try and beat him this time he said to us in an interview, being able to put his hands a second time on the Belt has ignited the fire in him again and he will try everything to hold on to the it. He never really put together a lot of big winning streaks and is as it seems becoming champion material late in his career, who took the titel from Antonio Laborina Lim at EFFA 122, that he again took of Li Xiaolong`s hands. Very interesting to see if he can finally defend his titel and really can call himself the true Champ. We know he can finish fights at any given moment and having won 52% of his wins via (T)KO i would say there is a high possiblity he can put on more on his record tomorrow.

The main thing we need to look out for tomorrow evening will be the clinch game of both of them. Knowing that Xiaolong has the stronger clinch game, puts him as the favourite for the bookies, but seeing how Azhari handeled Antonio Laborina Lim, who also had the advantage in the clinch over Ebrahim, evens it out a little bit. This Fight can go either way really. Who even can inforce his gameplan will be the winner.

Prediction : Win by Decision (Unanimous)

Co-main Event

Atauallah Ganteaume vs. Halfdan Lodbrok

Middleweight Championship

Our co-main event is nothing short of a possible barn burner as well. These two gentleman look incredible skilled for this still young Middleweight Division and they going to show us what they are capable off. Atauallah Ganteaume recently just moved up to the Middleweight division, because he feel like that the weight class for him, here in the EFFA. Having started off with two loses in the Welterweight Division, he has now won three of his last four fights in the 185lbs Division and i looking to put his hands on the Belt. He his is last real big threat to Halfdan Lodbrok in this Division being to believe the better boxer and clinch fighter in this matchup, but this is all just perception and will mean not much when both off them are facing off in the Ring. Because Lodbrok is a beast in the ring. He like his opponent never went to a Decision, never ever let the judges decide and the only people who beat him are the ex-Champion Arunas Samusiovas, who made the switch to MMA and Yvgeny Molotov, but for the loss against Molotov he already got his revenge. Going into the Fight Halfdan is also the more experienced Fighter, having already 15 Fights on his record and 7 Titelfights in his career. So he will be used to this pressure and looking forward to defend his titel for a 2nd time.

Both of them are precision strikers and can end this fight with one punch or combo, so this is a fight where you better dont blink to not miss anything. It will be really interesting to see how this fight will start off but knowing that Halfdan Lodbrok never went further then Round 2 and both fighters not liking decisions. This is either going to be a very quick fight for one of them and a brutal one as well or a slug fest like you never have seen before. Both fighters will get there Bell ring in this fight and we will know at the end whos chin can withstand more punishment.

Prediction : Win via KO/TKO in Round 3

Main Card

Manchester Red vs. Maximus Ukkeli

Super Heavyweight Bout

This Super Heavyweight Bout will be a big crossroads for both fighter on the way to the titelshot. Manchester Red wanting to put his hands once more on the crown and Maximus Ukkeli getting a shot for himself the first time. This fight will be veteran against young, hungy blood and it will be a very interesting one at that. Ukkeli who is on a role since he started Kickboxing winning 12 of his 13 bouts, only losing to the current Champion Sher Shah Suri and finally facing the more experienced fighters in the Divison. It will be really interesting to see how he will handle Manchester Red. Who is the former EFFA Heavyweight Champion and had his fair share of big fights against the Elite of the Elite and Legends in the Sport. So this is really a matter of how good Ukkeli really is and if Red hasent lost anything in his late career. This is going to be next to the two titelfights a big fight and an entertaining one as well. Hell yeah i cant wait to see this one.

Ukkeli won 12 of his 14 wins via KO/TKO and is looking sharp with his standup skills, on the other hand 13 of his 14 wins Manchester Red finshed early. So these guys dont play around they are bringing it always and every fight of the is always something special to watch. Manchester Red coming of two loses again two big names in the business, is trying to get his second win in a row, but he will have his work cut out for him with Ukkeli, who many believe has the better Muay-Thai skills and show us how good he really is. But first he has to find a way to actually cover the distance to touch Red, because he will clearly have the reach advantage. So it is really interesting to see who of those two Fighters will get his hand raised in the end of the Match, i just cant wait to see it.

Prediction : Win via KO/TKO

Antonio Laborina Lim vs. Naughtius Maximus

Lightweight Bout

Another great fight on this Card of two former Lightweight Champions who in there late age still trying to find a way to make there way to the top again. Antonio Laborina Lim coming of a loss against Ebrahim Azhari and losing his belt to him is trying to redeem himself and show the world that this was just a bad night for him and making his way straight back up again to #1 Contender. Ut in order to do that he needs to go through Naughtius Maximus. A fighter dispite his 40 year of age still can bring it at any given moment in a fight. He still feels able to make a run, but we heard lately wispers that there are problem with the management and that they are not so focused on him anymore like before, but he is optimistic enough that, that will change and he might be able to be the oldest ever Champion in the EFFA. Both off them faced each other before and Antonio came out of it with his and raised in a Decision win over Naughtius. He dominated him in the first two Rounds, then let Naughtius came back a bit in the third and fouth, but still did enough to take it on the score card and finally sealed the win with a dominant Round five. He outstiked, outworked him in this fights and but the pressure on Maximus in the standup. It will be interesting to see if Naughtius Maximus can turn the playbook and Antonio and get even with him. Both Fighters had long careers, but for me Antonio seem to be at the moment the more sharper, fitter fighter to me so he is in the lead when it comes down to have a chance to win this fight and if he is landing his leg kicks against him like the last time, this is going do be a rough night for Naughtius. Hard to tell tho who will win it, but knowing those two warrior it will go all the distance and end again in a Decision win, for which one of them, i cant tell.

Prediction : Win via Decision

Karl De Groot vs. Ukyo Sato

Lightweight Bout

Our first fight of the Main Card will be those two, who are on one site already a legend in this sport and on the other hand a new arrival from the MMA world who until recently struggled to find his footing in the Org.

At the late stages Karl De Groot couldn`t let it be with fighting and had to try after his MMA career a shot in Kickboxing. Hard times for him so far in losing and changing management like crazy. He thinks tho he has found a stable home finally and got a win over a fighter, who made only one fight into the world off Kickboxing and taking the fight against De Groot on short notice.Karl despite the fact going into the fight with no moral at all, he had really big upset`s the weeks before the fight, pulled off the win against a very cocky Dylan McKay, who propably never try this kind of thing again. But seeing as he still hasn`t recovered from his moral drop and facing a very dangerous opponent in Ukyo Sato, he has very few chances to pull this result off again, but then again one punch and it is all over.

But Former three time Dynasty Bantamweight Champion Ukyo Sato, will not let it come to this. Determend to finally start a run in the Lightweight Division he tries to get his second win in a row against Karl and get into a streak, he can roll all the way to the top. And to achieve this he has a very easy opponent tomorrow in front of him. Karl De Groot looked today at the weigh in`s, extremly out of shape, he didnt looked fit at all and had a mood on him like he doesnt really wanna fight. If Ukyo Sato can avoid the one punch of Karl that might send Ukyo sailing to the floor he will win the bout in a dominant fashion and even KO/TKO Karl tomorrow in the ring.

Prediction : Sato win via KO/TKO in Round 2

Undercard

Bradley Miller vs. Francois Van Steyne

Bruce Luis vs. Cees Van Horsekick

Scott Nichols vs. Ramon Gallegos

Steel Penn vs. Ruud Van Hall

Oliver Buddington vs. Hadi Ozturk

• Upvote 1

23 year old
185lbs
9-3

"Yeah, it feels great getting a win again. I had a tough run of fights recently but I got a big announcement for all you KT fans out there, my younger brother Ali Ozturk (0-0) has agreed to fight in EFFA's KT Tournament. Us Ozturk's know how to fight, keep an eye out for him!"

• Upvote 2

23 year old

185lbs

9-3

"Yeah, it feels great getting a win again. I had a tough run of fights recently but I got a big announcement for all you KT fans out there, my younger brother Ali Ozturk (0-0) has agreed to fight in EFFA's KT Tournament. Us Ozturk's know how to fight, keep an eye out for him!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

I gotta say that this tournament is certainly generating a lot of buzz in the KT community. I look forward to seeing your brother in the ring!

But i might take this opportunity to also introduce someone from my family. Now while we aren't bound by blood, this kid is like a little brother to me and he is very excited to make his debut and to represent the McGuiness clan in the pro fighting world.

Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you....

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14308329177011.jpg

Michael "Mickey McGuiness" Murdock (279026)

Ay everyone. I just turned 18 and i just signed my first professional contract to enter the EFFA ranks. A lot of young blood is here hoping to bring KT back on the map and i look forward to making a name for myself and doing the McGuiness family proud!

Let's do this. I cant wait!!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b16.jpg

BLACK JESUS

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing

BLACK JESUS

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391138927737.jpg

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Last time I heard you speaking, your talk was a bit less sofisticated and a bit more like one would expect from a drunk hillbilly that calls himself 'Black Jesus' .

http://37.media.tumblr.com/7d3462509227ef6ecfa46e28dc2b5ef5/tumblr_n9z0r22HLi1rn2chmo1_250.gif

- quote Isaiah 41: 10 : " Black Jesus doesn't know what he is talking about, the little bitch. ' -

• Upvote 1

(whispering)

What? Do I have to do it? Why can't Liam do it?

(pause)

ALRIGHT!! I'll do it!!!! Sheesh....

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14308329177011.jpg

Michael "Mickey McGuiness" Murdock (279026)

(Ahem!) Um, hi everyone. I'm Michael Murdock. And my clothes are dirty. So when i am dirty, i.. er... Buy my clothes from Amsterdam.

Yeah, so the good people at MMA Hype, um... Brad and... er, Jarrett... Um, No wait! I mean Brett and Jared. They make good clothes!

So if you can, the clothes are... um, very good! Get your tournament clothes! That's MMA Hype Apparel.

(Awkward pause)

Um... Bye!

• Upvote 3

Black Jesus

"Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions."

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

This is what people hear when you open your filthy mouth Black Jesus. Shut it from now on please.

• Upvote 2

Black Jesus

"Now the men who were holding Jesus in custody were mocking Him and beating Him, and they blindfolded Him and were asking Him, saying, "Prophesy, who is the one who hit You?" And they were saying many other things against Him, blaspheming."

• Upvote 1

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Jawohl mein Lithauischer Freund. Deutschland wird dieses genauso wie die Welmeisterschaft gewinnen!!

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Guten Morgen, Mädchen! Du siehst wieder alle so unglaublich weiblich aus heute!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w6.jpg

Enriko Hoost

" WTF ????????? Kollege wenn du hier als Deutscher durch jehst, fangn Schweine an zu fliegn. Die einzigste 1 gegn 1 Sitzung die du brauchst is ne Packung voller Kopfschläge. Das einzigste was ich überhaupt nich leidn kann, iss wenn Leute sich als etwas ausgebn wasse nicht sind. FAKER!!!!!!

Also pass janz jenau uff wenn ik jetzt mit dir sabbel hier, fall du dass hier überhaupt lesn kannst, dialekt und so.

Jib dich nich als Deutscher aus und wir habn keene problem mitnnander. Kapisch? "

" On another note for all the rest of you, cant wait to get this thing started!!! I just got the info from my management, that there is a high chance for me to do a fight in the first round "

Enriko Hoost

" WTF ????????? Kollege wenn du hier als Deutscher durch jehst, fangn Schweine an zu fliegn. Die einzigste 1 gegn 1 Sitzung die du brauchst is ne Packung voller Kopfschläge. Das einzigste was ich überhaupt nich leidn kann, iss wenn Leute sich als etwas ausgebn wasse nicht sind. FAKER!!!!!!

Also pass janz jenau uff wenn ik jetzt mit dir sabbel hier, fall du dass hier überhaupt lesn kannst, dialekt und so.

Jib dich nich als Deutscher aus und wir habn keene problem mitnnander. Kapisch? "

" On another note for all the rest of you, cant wait to get this thing started!!! I just got the info from my management, that there is a high chance for me to do a fight in the first round "

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Hoost ist eine niederländische Name, also wer ist die Fälscher ...?! Faker ist kein deutsches Wort.

Keine Sorge, Ich werde alles tun um Deutschland gut zu repräsentieren . Hoffentlich tun Sie das auch!

• Upvote 1

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Hoost ist eine niederländische Name, also wer ist die Fälscher ...?! Faker ist kein deutsches Wort.

Keine Sorge, Ich werde alles tun um Deutschland gut zu repräsentieren . Hoffentlich tun Sie das auch!

Enriko Hoost

" So aus deinem Kommentar nehm ik heraus, du hast keene Ahnung von wat ik grad gelabert habe. Bullshitter.

Ein anderes Wort wat ma benutzen kann, och wenn ik deutsch spreche.

Da de ja janz klar nur dat eene Wort rausjelesen hast. FAKER, hier isset wieder, beschreibt dich ziemlich jut.

Mein Nachname kommt von meinen Großeltern, lebtn lange anner niederländischen Grenze und zogen dann nach Berlin,

nur so zu deiner Information, wie viele andre Nachnamn in Deutschland aus verschiedenen Ländern.

Würdest de wissen wenn de wirklich von hier kommn würdest und nich sone klein piss info hier in frage stellen.

Sone Hackfresse wie deine kann ja och nur Müll von sich jeben.

So zum aller letztn mal dann, klappe zu, sonst jibts wat uffe Fresse. "

Enriko Hoost

" So aus deinem Kommentar nehm ik heraus, du hast keene Ahnung von wat ik grad gelabert habe. Bullshitter.

Ein anderes Wort wat ma benutzen kann, och wenn ik deutsch spreche.

Da de ja janz klar nur dat eene Wort rausjelesen hast. FAKER, hier isset wieder, beschreibt dich ziemlich jut.

Mein Nachname kommt von meinen Großeltern, lebtn lange anner niederländischen Grenze und zogen dann nach Berlin,

nur so zu deiner Information, wie viele andre Nachnamn in Deutschland aus verschiedenen Ländern.

Würdest de wissen wenn de wirklich von hier kommn würdest und nich sone klein piss info hier in frage stellen.

Sone Hackfresse wie deine kann ja och nur Müll von sich jeben.

So zum aller letztn mal dann, klappe zu, sonst jibts wat uffe Fresse. "

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Fressen! Mmm, das liebe ich! ( und ja, ich weiß das es in diesen Satz eigentlich Mund bedeutet )

Curryworst in Berlin ist sehr gut! Meine Nahme komt aus Deutschland und nicht aus ein anderes Land. Macht das mir ein besserer Deutscher?

Oh oh, das wirdet er nicht lustig finden !! :P

• Upvote 1

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Fressen! Mmm, das liebe ich! ( und ja, ich weiß das es in diesen Satz eigentlich Mund bedeutet )

Curryworst in Berlin ist sehr gut! Meine Nahme komt aus Deutschland und nicht aus ein anderes Land. Macht das mir ein besserer Deutscher?

Oh oh, das wirdet er nicht lustig finden !! :P

Enriko Hoost

" Hör endlich uff son scheiß hier von dir zu jeben.

Sieht so aus als ob man dumm nich fixen kann.

Hoffentlich kann ik dich im Ring zerstörn.

Und bitte, tu uns alln nen jefallen und stop den schwachsinn hier.

Schläge gegen den Hinterkopf solln ja das Denkvermögen erhöhen, bei dir waren es wohl aber zu viele. "

Enriko Hoost

" Hör endlich uff son scheiß hier von dir zu jeben.

Sieht so aus als ob man dumm nich fixen kann.

Hoffentlich kann ik dich im Ring zerstörn.

Und bitte, tu uns alln nen jefallen und stop den schwachsinn hier.

Schläge gegen den Hinterkopf solln ja das Denkvermögen erhöhen, bei dir waren es wohl aber zu viele. "

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Du bist wie ein Brüder fur mich ! Bitte sei nicht böse.

Vielleicht sollten wir am besten Englisch sprechen , damit sie es verstehen, die nicht-Deutscher.

• Upvote 1

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

Du bist wie ein Brüder fur mich ! Bitte sei nicht böse.

Vielleicht sollten wir am besten Englisch sprechen , damit sie es verstehen, die nicht-Deutscher.

Enriko Hoost

░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒░▒

Dat iss dit weiße Rauschen wat ik von nun an von dir höre/lese. Wat och immer.

Rico "Fuck'em Up" Kehl

I am sponsored now by 2 top ranked nutrition stores. It seems as if these two know who is worthy of sponsorships and that I will have enough nutrition for ages. Thanks Billy and Thor for the deals, I really appreciate it! I will wear the logos with pride!
  • Upvote 1

You all make me bubbly with PRIDE. jfyi

Great designs, beautiful work on the reviews and WOW what a sh!t-storm. ( I cant read it all, but it looks very fearce, lol)

Awesome work everyone !!

• Upvote 1