Armageddon Fight Promotions - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warwynd

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Johnny Knuckles:

@DynamiteDonovan: Hey, I'm not trying to call out a 170 guy, but if you want to meet me at 185, id happily accept. Its an intriguing match. Its like a classic boxing match, short and stocky in-fighter vs tall and lanky out-fighter. Again not calling you out, as I know I am 25 lbs heavier, but if your interested, lets fight. If not, good luck at 170 to my fellow boxer.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

@DynamiteDonovan:

See Johnny thats why I like you, Unlike these other guys that are callin you out I was simply saying hello and that I have taken notice of your recent run in AFP. Right now I am in the business of knocking out welterweights and you in the business of doing the same to middleweights. It seems a lot of guys want to you whoop your ass but thats because you have something they want and thats Popularity. Our paths might cross but for now we have our divisions to clean out and a few titles to take. With that said I wish you the best of luck Knucks.

@DynamiteDonovan:

See Johnny thats why I like you, Unlike these other guys that are callin you out I was simply saying hello and that I have taken notice of your recent run in AFP. Right now I am in the business of knocking out welterweights and you in the business of doing the same to middleweights. It seems a lot of guys want to you whoop your ass but thats because you have something they want and thats Popularity. Our paths might cross but for now we have our divisions to clean out and a few titles to take. With that said I wish you the best of luck Knucks.

Sounds like we have are first Bromance here at the Armageddon Fight Promotions. Get a room already?

Vaughn Donovan

@DynamiteDonovan

Seems to me like Fatass or BackFat or bitch boy Lewis has something on his mind, I respect Knucks cause he's a good fighter and he and I have thing in common were undefeated and unlike you that means we have never been knocked out. Fatass next time keep your mouth shut when the big boys are talking or you might find you jaw wired shut. That is if you could even make weight to fight me.. FATASS.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/40b27_zps34186705.jpg

"The Ghost" David Styles

"This is an announcement to the Heavyweight division. I welcome any and all challenges this organization has to offer. My nickname was given to me because I ghost motherfuckers, bury 'em six feet deep. This is Armageddon... death is riding that pale horse and coming for whoever gets in my way."

Christian Lebaron's post card to AFP: Aloha bitchez I am on vacation en Hawaii gettin the best yoga training there is... What all you pussies doing? haw haw!

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb320x320/839/couplesretreatmovieyoga.jpg

• Upvote 2

FatBack your fighter aint doin shit and your gonna hate on my undefeaterd guy? come on son

Alright you just dug your own grave.If your still around after i win the upcoming Middleweight Title Tournament, that is if i am one of the select few to get chosen i will come down to 170 and finish your none talented ass. If i don't make the cut, If Bruno does not mind i would love to drop down ASAP to end this silly rubbish.

Brunno Falcone: I just wanted a say ta everyone what was wondering what was up wit da of da nigt awards, dat weez had some technical difficulties and hadda get dem sorted out. now dat dats all sorted out, I just wanted ta say welcome to da AFP Mr. Styles. I like yous style wit da doom and gloom. Yous gonna fit in here real good I tink.

As usual, LaBaron, Lewis, Murray, and Knuckles, yous guys is entertainin' as Hell. I love it. Dis Saturday weez gona be havin' round two of da Heavyweight and Light-Heavyweight tournaments. After dat show weez gonna make da announcements for da Middleweight Tournament ta get started. Den we'll be sendin' dem fight offers out. Da two tourneys we got going right now is doing so good dat weex gonna start da Weterweight and Lightweight tournaments real soon to... More on dat later.

Tanks ta alla yous guys for stickin' wit us. We are real big on family in dis hear org, capish? Yous continue ta shows us respect and yous gonna be like a part of da family, capish? OK dat's all for now. Yous guys take care... And let's see some great fights, huh?

Ronaldo Sakara is undefeated at 3-0 with two tko stoppages and one decision, He is also the biggest challenge and best match up that Vaughn Donovan has ever had. Both men undefeated with three victories and Donovan has three tkos himself. Both men in their mid twentys and both men looking to go to the top of their division.

Vaughn Donovan: So I get to Helsinki from NY and get the call from Bruno telling me I got a fight with Sakara, This is going to be a war and it's a fight... well it's the first fight that I am actually really doubting myself about. Sakara is a bad son of a gun, do I have what it takes to end it with this guy? I'm down here in Hels training at Finnish Bootcamp and trying to do everything I can to be ready. I have my eyes on the title but to be the champion I have to get past this guy. Sakara it's going to be a war and I look forward to the biggest battle of my life but take head at my words because you better be ready.

Vaughn Donovan and Ronaldo Sakara a battle that could be for the title. Who will walk out the winner?

AFP MONTHLY RECAP

Herb- Welcome fights fans to AFP Monthly Recap. We have a great show for you tonight as we break down last month’s fights and look ahead to AFP 9 TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS. With me as always is Brock Luger trainer to the who’s who of MMA. Welcome Brock

Brock- Good to see ya Herbie. We have a lot to talk about tonight with the second round of the Heavyweight and light heavy tournament kicking off this Saturday night.

Herb- Yes there has been a buzz in the New York MMA community as we are inching closer to naming our first champions in the AFP But before we get ahead of ourselves let’s take a look back to the award winners at last month’s show. Starting with our Knockout of the night that went to Cody Lundin.

Brock- I will tell ya what. I did not expect that out of the young fella. A guy like Cody isn’t really known for his Knockout power. He’s one of those all around fighters where he doesn’t do any one thing great but he is decent at everything. To see him come out and totally control that fight from beginning to end and dominate the way he did has got to be a great confidence builder for the Youngin.

Herb- The Submission of the night went to Jeff “Tap Out” Bridges. Brock it seemed that you had called this one correctly as “ Tap Out” Wins again. Jeff has proven to have the heart of a lion as his take downs where getting stuffed the whole fight but good fighters find a way to win.

Brock- Humph. No listen I picked Jeff Bridges to win this fight but he looked completely gassed. In the first round. Ol Brunno may be working this kid a little to hard as he has appeared in three of AFP’s eight fights. Regardless at this level if you’re gonna take a fight there is no excuse to be that sluggish in the first round.

Herb- Ohh Brock you stop it. That young man went out and won that fight with Determination.

Brock- No he won that fight because Mills could not defend against a kimura.

Herb- (rolling eyes) our main event took the fight of the Night award as Jim Dean won a unanimous decision against Dick Dew in a hard fought three round Battle. That I may add Mr. PIckems you got wrong.

Brock- Ya,Ya,Ya you can’t get them all right. I thought for sure Dick Dew wins that fight no problem.

Herb- so you where wrong.

Brock. Yes herb I picked the wrong guy.

Her b- I need to hear you say it Brock.

Brock- Fine I was wrong. It happens let’s move on to this weekend’s fights.

Herb- (in a soft voice with eyes close ) One more time Brock.

Brock- I was wrong can we move on

Herb- Ok ok. But this time say it slowly.

Brock- (glaring at Herb. In a very stern voice talking through his teeth) If you would like I can say it to you again after the show when the cameras are off. Maybe behind the building where there’s no witnesses.

Herb- (Perking up) No that’s good Brock ahhh lets move on to this weekend’s main fight card in

(Graphic)

LUGERS LUCKY PICK’S

Brock- Folks this week we are only going to focus in on the four fights that matter in this fight card. The second round of the Title Tournaments for the Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Belts. Get a pen and paper Uncle Brock is going to line you wallets.

Herb- Just don’t take his pick for the main event as he tends to have problems with his predictions.

Brock- Herb you are so close. One more word.

Herb- IM just saying last week you picked the main event wrong. I am just saying maybe we should have a disclaimer. So people don’t lose their hard earned money

Brock- (interrupting Herb and shouting) WHO”S SEGMENT IS IT HERB!!!

Herb- Sorry Brock go ahead.

“The Dragon” Drago Novak VS. “The Inmate” Charles Bronson”

Brock- To kick start the Second Round we have the Dragon vs. the Inmate. Both men are established wrestlers. So I do not see either fighter wrestling their way to victory in this fight. Drago has shown submission skills as he has won both his fights in the AFP by way of submission. But I do not see that happening here either. Rather I see the road to victory in this fight being in the standup. And boy do these two have totally different styles. “The Dragon” is a much more skilled boxer who in my opinion uses a lot of technique to score points where “The Inmate” is more of a brawler. I look For Novak’s Technique to get him to the title round of this Tournament and I see him outlasting Bronson and winning this one by TKO in the second round.

Dan “The Beast” Eastman VS. Aldo “Leo”Lonni

Brock- Switching gears we have a Light Heavyweight match. Aldo has sky rocketed through the ranks at 205. A young well rounded fighter look for Aldo to try to keep this one standing. While I think Aldo has as bright of a future as anyone in the AFP, I just don’t think he has the ground game necessary to move onto the championship round of this tournament. Eastman who is 2-0 with two submission of the night awards is just to skilled on the ground. Not only does he win this fight but he will win the Submission of the night again.

Fred Baggins VS. Roy Henderson

Brock-This fight could have very easily been the Championship fight as the number one and three ranked fighters are set to collide Saturday night. Roy comes into this fight with a perfect. 4-0 record all his wins coming by way of TKO looks to make it 5-0.But he maybe facing his biggest test as he takes on what I consider the most violent striker in the AFP. When Fred Baggins hits his opponents he is not looking for a Knockout. NO this man is not happy unless he can detach skulls from shoulders. Look for Fred to again throw his hands with bad intentions and win this fight via KO in the 3rd round an early favorite for both fight of the night and Knockout of the Night award. This is the one fight on the card you do not want to miss.

Takeshi Naoki VS.Karl Boreling

Brock-Takeshi comes into this fight with a 3-1 record known more his wrestling he has shocked some folks as his win against Vitor Gracie came by way of TKO. At 19 yrs old the sky is the limit for this young fighter as he is put to the test against which in my opinion is the face of the AFP in Karl Boreling. With a 5-0 record all wins coming by way of TKO in the 1st round Karl has that special ability to make fights look effort less. Look for the number one ranked fighter in the AFP. To move one step closer to his Light Heavyweight Title by stopping Naoki in the first round.

Herb-You sure your ok with that main event pick Brock.

Brock- It’s a sure thing!!!

Herb-ooooooookkkkkkk. For Brock Luger I’m Herb Weatherholt. See you on Saturday fight fans.

• Upvote 2

Drago Novak: I vant to say congratulations to Charles Bronson. He vas wery gud tonight in our fight. I thought zat going for ze takedowns vas better idea zhen vhat Brunno had told me I should do. I tried for 27 takedowns and zhat cost me ze fight. Bronson is wery tough opponent and he deserves to move on in zis tournament. Gud luck to you, Mr Bronson. I vill be back and I vill attempt to awenge ziz loss.

Brunno Falcone: OK, ladies and gentlemen, we had another record breaking night with da AFP-9 Trials and Tribulations fight card. It set a new event rating record of 112 sumting. Dat's great.. weez really starting ta go places, capish? OK. Now we is gonna talk about da of da night awards... let me tell yous dere was a lot of debate about which one was best pick for boat da KO of da Night and da Fight of da Night. Washington knocking Stinson's moutpiece into da the tird row was someting ta see. It almost convinced me ta give it da KO of da Night award. But William Lord's KO of Izturis was just a bit more impressive in the end we decided a go wit dat.

Da Fight of da Night was a bit easier.. it was da only fight dat went da distance and got a 100% rating. Boat dem guys guys left nuttin on da table. Dey beat da shit outta each udder and da decision was about as close as it gets witout being a draw. Great fight. Deez guys is gonna clash again. I have dat feeling.

Da next order of business is da Middleweight title tournament. Da top eight guys in da 185 division was picked and dere names was trown inta da hat so ta speaks. De pairings for da first round are as follows:

• Johnny Knuckles vs Carlos Murray - Dis fight was bound ta happen anyway and dey boat wanted it right away. Guess da luck of da draw wanted dem to get it own too so dis happens in da first round.
  • Christian LeBaron vs Emilion Izturis - Two top notch fighters I expect ta see one of deez guys putting dere recent losses behind dem and kicking some ass. Boat need dis, but one of dem is gonna be on da outs.
  • William Lord vs Drake Roberts - Deez guys is young and dey have a lot of develpong ta do but dey definitely gots some promise.
  • Drew Schilling vs Jeff Bridges - Schilling ain't fought in da promotion before but he get ta prove he belongs here in a hurry against Jeff Bridges. Talk about a trial by fire.

All of deez fights is already confirmed except the Schilling - Bridges fight, but I expect deez guys to accept and make a run for da title.

Deez fights is gonna be on AFP-12 along wit da Heavyweight and Light-Heavyweight tournament finals what's gonna crown ouw first two champions for da promotion. It promises ta b eda biggest night yet for dis here young fight promotion. Da sky's da limit, and weez shooting for da stars. Tanks to alla da fights what was on da last card, Yous guys made it a great night for the promotion and for da fans... so let's keep a good ting going, capish? Right... dat's all. No questions... I'll be having another press release when more develops.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6564/47053039.jpg

Christian LeBaron caught with Carlos Murrays' girl by papparazzi! Classic LeBaron!

That girl looks like she's disappointed (or like "sorry i have a headache"). Btw. how papparazzi caught them? :o

Bragi~

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b3.jpg

Christian LeBaron:

She is tres exhausted from our 'meeting' and disappointed that she got caught... says it all in her face mon ami! Non woman is disappointed after meeting LeBaron haw haw haw!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b3.jpg

Christian LeBaron:

She is tres exhausted from our 'meeting' and disappointed that she got caught... says it all in her face mon ami! Non woman is disappointed after meeting LeBaron haw haw haw!

I am not sure what "papparazzi" was doing in their bedroom and i don't want to know that :D (interesting "movie" caught on a tape?). But I will be paying attentions on Christians carrear.

Bragi~