"Wetwork Ninja" Waru Kuzuri (123850)

coton81

I can't offer the right hype/pop for that... not even the skills lol, but if you have really problems to find someone... i'm pretty much on the Waru bandwaggon and it would be a honour to fight him. :) Again, i know that's not the kind of guy you're looking for, but nevertheless, here i am, don't laugh lol.

http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=145088

• Upvote 1

I can't offer the right hype/pop for that... not even the skills lol, but if you have really problems to find someone... i'm pretty much on the Waru bandwaggon and it would be a honour to fight him. :) Again, i know that's not the kind of guy you're looking for, but nevertheless, here i am, don't laugh lol.

http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=145088

dont worry im not laughing thnks for the offer and as your on the band wagon may b you can drum some guys up

also have you any guys at 145 lb ? that might fight or was he the best

I can't speak for ONI, but 155 weight class is also on the table as far as I'm concerned.

We're working on getting a match with an ONI fighter but the timing of the other fight bookings isn't quite matching up at the moment, which is why a superfight is available right now.

as showdown is good with the 155lb class as well so am i

so come fight kuzuri at a weight class from 135 to 155lb

I would be down for that fight too.

Basically, Kuzuri is down to fight anyone who is a badass and has a high ranking. The rest of it I leave up to the orgs to work out.

Yeh likewise dude, your owner obviously says he has something to look at first but otherwise I'm happy to do it wherever if my org is on board.