Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an old school player who is finding himself with some free time at nights so looking to get involved again and would love an experienced mentor, who is preferably UK based for time zone issues, to help me out.

Main areas of help needed are fighter creation, training and perhaps slider setting. I literally can't remember anything!

I'm an old school player who is finding himself with some free time at nights so looking to get involved again and would love an experienced mentor, who is preferably UK based for time zone issues, to help me out.

Main areas of help needed are fighter creation, training and perhaps slider setting. I literally can't remember anything!

Totally unrelated, but holy shit welcome back man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya! My names Danielle, I just got this game, love it and will be getting vip soon!

ive been learning a lot the last few days by myself, like the tactics and training, I think ive got a fair good grasp on them. Anyway would love a mentor to help me navigate the game mostly and I would love to look at becoming a writer too! Thanks x

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, i'm new to the game. I made 3 fighters all with very different skill sets. I'm a long time MMA fan and would like a mentor who can help me learn the ropes on this game. I'm experianced in a football mmorpg called Goallineblitz which is fairly similar to this game.

Your best bet is to go to your in game profile and you will see on the right side of your page where the list of links (my fighters and so on) is and to the right of the star emblem you will see the green and blue torsos standing together emblem click that and you will be able to go through a list and send mentors a notification that your interested in them mentoring you and they can choose to or not to

Hey everyone, i'm new to the game. I made 3 fighters all with very different skill sets. I'm a long time MMA fan and would like a mentor who can help me learn the ropes on this game. I'm experianced in a football mmorpg called Goallineblitz which is fairly similar to this game.

Also a good idea to wait on creating fighters because most likely your mentor will have you sack them all lol hope this helped you get to where ya needed to find a mentor and good luck

Also a good idea to wait on creating fighters because most likely your mentor will have you sack them all lol hope this helped you get to where ya needed to find a mentor and good luck

Who would you guys say are some of the most active mentors on the game? I went thru the list and got a mentor, and after a couple days he never messaged me back or is giving me any help on anything, though I can clearly see he had been signing in. I'd someone who truly wants to help a new person develop. I want to take part in everything this game has to offer and i've already come in contact with some great people, providing sponsorships and contracts for my guys who havent even fought yet, but i'd like someone to really teach me the ropes and wants to help me develop. Any recommendations?

• 1 month later...