Mailing list reset!?

verbalkint

I haven't done anything. Are we talking about Kaiser fightwear?

Yeah, i did not check it a while though... then i today got a signup from a guy who should already be on it, so i took a look. An ally mate checked it, he should have been on the list before, but wasn't anymore. Kelly, can you confirm that, too - i am quite sure you were on it. First i thought it just was a visual thing, list got too big maybe and so just the last signups are shown.

If you can give me a rough idea when you think it might have happened I can try checking a backup.

Went trough my mailbox... the "first" signup - from those who are on it now - was on Jan 18th (user The Robb Smith). If, to that point, the list really was empty... well, timeframe maybe max a week back from that date? When i recieve mails with sponsorship request i usually mention the mailing list as i use it as giveback feature for customers, so people join constantly.

Edit: The only strange thing i saw was that on 21-01 i recieved 3 sign up mails from one guy... but well, maybe his mouse is broken. :D The last time i used the mailing list was short before christmas for the KAISER christmas calendar special which was on forum here, too.

Another thing which just came to my mind... maybe it has to do with the number of subscribers? So that a reset happens when a certain amount is reached. I expect Kelly's, Ryan's (5th Round) and my mailing list to have the most subscribers cause the stores are popular and we made advertising for the list and used it as customer feature.

Hah... yeah, i just visited 5th Round, i am no longer on the list there, too. Hmm... same with Happy Pills and Beast Mode (there were owner changes though, not sure if that process affects the lists). Those were all of my subscriptions... just Stonewall is still checked.