Best Fighter.

IrishMike69

We have A lot of different fighters calling them the best or #1... but A lot of them never fight each other. Why Doesn't someone make an Org where the top 10-50 fighters fight each other.. Or have a tournament at the end of the year between the top fighters to see who the true #1 is. Or has this been done before I don't know I just think it's a good Idea.

We have A lot of different fighters calling them the best or #1... but A lot of them never fight each other. Why Doesn't someone make an Org where the top 10-50 fighters fight each other.. Or have a tournament at the end of the year between the top fighters to see who the true #1 is. Or has this been done before I don't know I just think it's a good Idea.

A few different reasons. The best case of it happening is the NFC,IMMA and Empire trade thing they have going on but as you stated that is in no way all the best fighters in the game.

1. Multiple top fighters belonging to 1 manager. For most of last year Lance Templeton had 2 of the top HW's in the game. Victor Creed and Simon Williams. Now you have Karter with Taj al Din and Diggs. Plus certain alliance mates don't want to fight other alliance mates so it really cancels out a lot of the top 10 of each weight.

2. Multiple top orgs. Not all top orgs want to work with each other for a lot of different reasons. Its a game not everyone gets a long. The closest we had to a tourney with the top fighters in my book was the Ascension 3mil tourney with Tonal, King, al Din, Perry etc but it didn't include heavyweights.

3. In the end really if all the top fighters were to come together it would only mean one true elite org. It wouldn't be fair to others who spent a shit ton of time building there own rosters.

Yeah The org thing wouldn't work out... But It would be cool to have a End of the Year tourny. Like Mike Tycoon could make I don't want to say a 1 day org but something like that and have tourney.. and the winner gets a award like "2013 tycoon champion" But that seems kinda complex to do all that.

I've thought about having an org that just runs tournaments for "best under 155 lbs", "best under 185 lbs", etc. where it was just tournaments with the top 32 fighters that can make that weight fighting until a winner is declared, and seeing if there'd be some way to have a custom trophy for it. Presumably, it would rotate so each weight class had one tournament per year. However, the amount of money it would take to get everyone to do it, the difficulty in getting people together without other contracts at the same time, etc., make it somewhat impossible.

One thing that might get around the contracts issue would be to have a different org for each weight class instead of creating an org just for the tournament so all participating orgs get a few, "free", huge events per year.

Only in a perfect Tycoon world :)

That would be unbelieveable!!

Like an Annual "MMA Tycoon Championships"

A tournament held over a 5 day period where ALL the top fighters in each division can battle each other in tournament format. This would probably need to be held over a much longer period of time because of resting but imagine all VIP/Non-VIPs enter their best fighters into this tournament to compete! We can categorize the fighters according to division. We may also break it down into other categories such as Strikers, Grapplers, & MMA Fighters.

This tournament would be the ultimate competition to find out who's the true best of the best!

This would obviously take a long time to organize & would take place over many weeks but if we could pull it off, but it'd be unbelievable!

I'm all for it! :D

• Upvote 1

If it was to go forward, it would have to be ran by Mike Tycoon. No way will all of the top orgs see eye to eye to find out an org to do it in. Also if you take the top fighters most of the top orgs will lose there biggest draws and basically put there orgs down the shitter. If it was done it would have to be done inside of a week at most near the end of the year. I am sure Mike could nerf the injuries and energy losses for it so it would be the top 32 guys in a knock out basis comp in each weight division. If one declines to go then #33 would get the invite and so on and so forth.

No hype losses or pop losses also. This would just be for the cup.

If it was to go forward, it would have to be ran by Mike Tycoon. No way will all of the top orgs see eye to eye to find out an org to do it in. Also if you take the top fighters most of the top orgs will lose there biggest draws and basically put there orgs down the shitter. If it was done it would have to be done inside of a week at most near the end of the year. I am sure Mike could nerf the injuries and energy losses for it so it would be the top 32 guys in a knock out basis comp in each weight division. If one declines to go then #33 would get the invite and so on and so forth.

No hype losses or pop losses also. This would just be for the cup.

That's why if Mike could make a QFC tourny but instead make it a private "Cup" Tourny or something like that. It would only be used for qualifiers and the fights but the fighters could be in there org still. If that could be done that would be awesome.

i have for long thought there should be some kind of a tourny. I think it could be like the QFC ones. No injury/no energy or an energy reset after the fight. and hype could be either no gains/loss or lowered so it doesnt hurt the losers much.

more of a bragging rights thing.

Agreed - that is what I had hoped the Tourny mode would be like - Set skill point tournies that run totally independant of the game - could be done quarterly, 6 monthly, yearly...

To be able to do it with the the top ranked fighters of each division would be great