Wolf Palace London smack talk

I think it is an interesting fact that so far, no one in WPR has had a successful title defence.

True dat! Who is gonna be the first champ to defend one I wonder?

Great to have sexyama here! Always glad to see some good talent enter the gates of WPR

http://i43.tinypic.com/33078d4.jpg

"Thanks for the warm welcome! I was in the org with 195k+ restriction but they weren't good enough for me. I tried to find a serious challange and a place which I could call home and WPR seems to be such place. I can't wait for my first wait. I have to wait almost 5 weeks but that'll give me possibility to prepare well for it. I want to score a hughe KO to present myself to Rio's public."

New Belt: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130519045715champsbelt_zpse6772a50.png

Made by Johnny Sorrow aka IrishX. Thanks!

that's a sweet belt. stay on my ass if i get behind on the posters.

The only guy I would bet on to make a title defence who has a title atm without knowing their next match-up would be Malaik Hamadani.

Dont agree, Drakorov would own him. Over 5 rounds, Drakorov has enough ground defense to KO Hamadani inside 4 rounds, probably get taken down early, survive comfortably and then beat the crap out of a tiring Hamadani. This outcome is also based on Hamadani being competitive.

205 is a strong division across the board.. Some Big names in there; Blackfyre, Drakarov, Omar, Konani, Minotauro just to name a few. I would say that Hamadani is gonna have a hard time holding the belt! But best of luck to him!

I think it is an interesting fact that so far, no one in WPR has had a successful title defence.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18b2.jpgThomas Nxon

Yes I too wonder who the first to defend his title will be. Hmm?

Dont agree, Drakorov would own him. Over 5 rounds, Drakorov has enough ground defense to KO Hamadani inside 4 rounds, probably get taken down early, survive comfortably and then beat the crap out of a tiring Hamadani. This outcome is also based on Hamadani being competitive.

I believe that Drakorov has a decent chance to beat Hamadani, but I don't know that Drakorov gets the next title shot? 205 is a very tough division, so I don't think Hamadini will hold the belt long either but I believe all the others will probably lose their belt on their first defence, but Hamadani has the best chance of the current title holders to make a successful defence. That's all i'm saying.

This is officially smack talk comin from me personally to fighter vrando vraganza who is 6-0:

If you don't accept the next fight offer I send you you are going to be cut from the org! You have declined like 3 now! When you are at the top of the ladder you got to face other guys at the top of the ladder and you bloody refuse! One does not simply cherry pick in WPR. Stop waiting for a fight offer with a guy at the bottom of the division because it is not coming, you cant just sit near the top and wait for me to give in and send you a can.

This is your last warning.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2uxzpls.png

Dahl Haas

"Vraganza you had been avoiding fair fights like a coward. You want to fight against lower ranked fighters? Fight against me you little bitch! I called you a bitch and I'm calling you for a fight. Will you accept my fuckin fight offer? You can't put your fuckin empty head to a hole like a ostrich. Your time has come. If we are gonna fight you should bring a fuckin shovel. You wonder why? You would be able to dig a fucking grave for yourself"

WPR: 11 RUMBLE IN RIO

Patrick "Snipa" Miller vs. Andreas Donovan

Our first fight of the 2 WPR newcomers who will look to make their marks in the 205 pound division. Patrick Miller is a wrestler and BJJ blue belt who is training out of the newly established (and woefully underused) WPR gym. He has no fights on his record but will probably look to use his ground game to take down and submit his opponent. The man across from him is a nasty boxer who lost his only fight via submission to a brown belt in less than a minute and he trains at the Cozad in Amsterdam. (Sigh)

Prediction: Miller by Cozad

"Serial Killer" Matheus Fonseca (208203) vs. Nathaniel Cox

Matheus Fonseca is a very good wrestler and BJJ blue belt. This is a man who seems to live and die with submissions. Winning his first 2 via submission and losing his last 2 via submission, his lack of a standup game has limited him to being a pure ground fighter and this was exposed in a decision loss to Owen Rose when he was totally outpointed on the feet by the better striker. Nathaniel Cox is a WPR newcomer who comes showcasing world class hands, solid wrestling and a purple belt to boot. He hasn’t had any fights but he should have no problem winning this fights anywhere it goes. This one is a pretty safe bet for the gamblers among you.

Prediction: Cox by anything he wants

Saleem Ibraheem Omar vs. Cristopher "Mad Men" Monroe

Saleem Omar is an above average boxer with decent Muay Thai and world class wrestling. He is coming off a brutal two minute destruction of Come On at WPR: 8 in which he used viscous elbows to knock down and eventually force the ref to jump in and save his vanquished foe. Christopher Monroe is a wrestler and BJJ Purple belt coming off an embarrassingly quick submission loss to Cevada Bacon. He is also broke and gym less. He has the same exact stats as the aforementioned Come On. This is going to be quick and painful.

Prediction: Omar by KO

Eaven Krzystos vs. Saomony Khim

Eaven Krzystos aside from having an extremely polish name is sporting top notch boxing and wrestling and decent Muay Thai to match. He is a WPR newcomer with no fights on his record but is looking like he could be a top contender if he can notch a few wins. Saomony Khim is a Muay Thai fighter who has ridden his leg kicks to 2 straight decision wins. He is a very aggressive fighter and that fact alone makes him dangerous but he hasn’t fought a striker like Krzystos (every time I type it, it takes like 30 seconds) and I don’t think he can or even wants to get this to the ground. The wild card here is Krzystos is travelling in from Hilo for this and might not be in top shape come fight night so I’ll say this, if Khim can stay around for the first round he can defiantly pull off this upset.

Prediction: Khim by decision

Rodolfo Vieira vs. Ben "Fly" Kupper

Rodolfo Vieira is a BJJ brown belt with a little wrestling and Muay Thai sprinkled in for good measure. He is coming off 2 straight knockouts in his last 2 fights. This fight is shaping up to be one for the grappling fans as his opponent is also a proven brown belt and despite inexplicably having some kickboxing hype, appears to have never thrown a punch in his life. Ben Kupper is a nasty BJJ player with 3 submission victories on his record earning him runner up in a QFC tournament. Vieira has a slight edge in stand up, but Kupper is the better wrestler by a mile so (thankfully) this should hit the ground and we get to watch these two masters do what they do best. Vieira is not quite in top shape and those 2 previous Kos have affected him a little, so based on that alone I think Kupper gets the tap.

Prediction: Kupper by submission

Jose "Lightning" Vera vs. Shin "KatanaBlade" Budo

Jose Vera is a serious boxer and BJJ blue belt coming off a 2 minute TKO of Toby Silva at WPR: 7. This 18yearold is going to have a very bright future if he can keep growing and learning as a fighter and round out his game a little better and could become a force at 135. Hi opponent Shin Budo is also a boxer but has a slight edge on the ground sporting a purple belt. This WPR newcomer won his first QFC fight via first round submission. This is an interesting battle as both have lightning quick hands and this will probably take place on the feet as Budo doesn’t have the wrestling to take Vera down and exploit his edge on the ground. Look for fireworks here people as this is a strong FOTN contender.

Prediction: Vera by TKO

Joachim Braga vs. Diego "Sword" Martinez

Joachim Braga is a nasty Muay Thai practitioner who uses his low kicks to get his opponents to forget about defending their head, just before making them forget about just about everything else. He is coming off 3 straight KO victories in QFC fights and will look to work his kicks and snipe at range to dispatch his opponent. Diego Martinez is a boxer and Muay Thai fighter who takes the opposite approach looking to make this a brutal and grinding clinch war before using his brutal knee strikes to separate his man from his senses. They are evenly matched when it comes to wrestling so don’t expect to see much of it when these 2 come to brawl. The real question in this fight is how much Braga has worked his clinch game in all the Muay Thai sparring he’s done. My bet is not enough to hang with Martinez.

Prediction: Martinez by TKO

"The Red Viper" Oberyn Martell vs. "Buck" Tone Black

Oberyn Martell is a solid all around fighter with KO power in his hands and good ability when it hits the floor as well. He went on a tear through RFC’s light heavyweight division before looking for a bit of stiffer competion here in WPR; win all 4 of his fights, 2 by KO. Tone Black is very similar being a jack of all trades but a master of none. But Tone had the misfortune of fighting 2 absolute monsters in Mr Invincible and Andraej Drakorov in his last 2 fights, and getting brutally stopped by both men. This could have been a great fight but Tone decided not to show up in shape and based on this alone should get his ass beat.

Prediction: Martell by TKO

"The Unstoppable" Mr Invincible vs. Kenny "Fuckin" Powers

Well it looks like Kenny Powers’s chickens have come home to roost, after shit talking Big Fatso to the point where a bet was made for the winner to pick the losers next fight. Kenny, a superb boxer with brutal KO power in his hands, is faced with the daunting prospect of facing Mr Invincible a world class boxer with a well rounded skill set and also brutal KO power in his varied arsenal of strikes. He’s coming off 3 straight KO of the night awards. If it hits the ground Invincible is worlds better but Kenny is a slightly better wrestler and might be able to keep this on the feet. Let’s hope Invincible lets this be the back and forth stand up war we all hope to see. Chances are though he eventually hits and takedown and puts Kenny to sleep in slightly less exiting fashion.

Prediction: Invincible by submission

Silva Bones vs. "Bone" Jeremy Crusher

Our main event of the evening features 2 fighters vying for a top spot in the middleweight division. If all goes well we can hope to see some world class grappling here as both these men are BJJ purple belts leaving a long line of broken bodies in their wake with evil submission games and complete lack of empathy for the limbs and necks of their unfortunate opponents. Silva Bones is a decent Muay Thai fighter but hasn’t really tried to make use of it forgoing it for his stellar ground game in finding his wins. Jeremy Crusher on the other hand has all his eggs in the ground game basket being a world class wrestler on top of his cruel sub game. He is on a 5 fight win streak all ending by submission. The thing that really separates these 2 men is Crusher’s ground and pound is put to better use in opening his man up for the inevitable fucked up arm all of his opponents seem to end up with.

Prediction: Crusher by submission

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w14.jpg

Mr Invincible:

My friend Big Fatso never had the pleasure of knocking out Kenny Power's ass like he wanted to, he did not get the stand up war he wanted, or was promised by Kenny Powers. But he has given me the opportunity to do something he never got the chance to do, finish Kenny Powers and I am thankful for that. I plan on making this a stand up battle, though it won't really be a battle more of an one sided ass whooping. Kenny is getting finished there's no doubt about that, and unless he is more than lucky it's going to be in the first round. I like to knock people out there's no secret about that but if Kenny tries to escape my fists and manages to take me down to the ground he will get choked out very fast. See you in the cage Kenny.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w16.jpg

Kenny Powers:

Mr fuckin Invincible, this fight is a bit of fun for me, I am gonna come at you throwing whatever I can. Truth is my mind is occupied at the moment. Occupied on the fact that I have been called back into Major League baseball so even though i could shit on the heavyweight division I have to choose my baseball career instead. The only reason I left was because I was the god damn best there ever fuckin was and felt like KP needed a new challenge. BUT ya know the team crumbled without me so they are calling for their home town hero back. This will be my last fight with all y'all cock suckers! I'm fuckin out! Way to turkey slap y'all with some truth! The brazilian ho's will miss me and so will all my millions of fans but baseball is where my heart lies. Buenos noches bitches!

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/32w41_zps858ef938.jpg

"The Fox" Don Diego

"I hope you are prepared for the fight of your life Parlma. I'm not here to play games. You're in the way and you are going to get hurt just like everyone else before you. All my fights have ended with the same result. Either with my opponent lying unconscious or with the ref jumping in to save them. I see nothing different happening in our upcoming title fight. Everyone has considered you the favorite since the tourney began but that won't mean anything once this scrap begins and I promise you can expect nothing less than a ruthless and brutal animal in that cage with you."

Mr Invincible:

What did I tell you, was that a one sided beating or what? I was just getting warmed up, I feel like it wasn't even a fight, more like a minute of sparring. So I feel like I would like to welcome a newcomer to WPR to fight against me, his name is Damien ONeill. I challenge you to a fight, do you accept Damien?

http://i41.tinypic.com/xf9udf.jpg

Damien O'Neill

I can promise that this won't be another sparring match for you. I'm not like these other heavyweights in Wolf Palace Rio, and I won't pretend to be something that i'm not. I knock people out for a living, so calling me out means you have some guts. I'm an ex-champ coming to Wolf Palace Rio to wreck this division up. I'll gladly accept your challenge.

I suggest people watch Invincible vs O'Neill because one of us is going to the hospital.

http://i39.tinypic.com/33cpvsn.jpg

Nathaniel Cox:

I gave Matheus Fonseca chances to get up after I knocked him down 3 times. He would just get up to get knocked down again. I should have tied one arm behind my back. Christian Kane should be counting the days he's on top of that throne because the future of the middleweight division has arrived.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33b10.jpg

Hashim Hassan

I am Hashim Hassan. I have more black belts than anyone in this org. i can break your wrist 7 different ways and put your nose through your skull with a palm strike before you even get in striking distance of me. one time i even managed to get my chi strong enough to throw a fireball in the ancient technique i'm sure none of you have heard of called "hadoken". i am here to show you that i am a true mixed martial artist and all of you so called martial artists are nothing but bums with no respect who won't get a real job.i am gonna go practice my kata now.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Damien O'Neill

I can promise that this won't be another sparring match for you. I'm not like these other heavyweights in Wolf Palace Rio, and I won't pretend to be something that i'm not. I knock people out for a living, so calling me out means you have some guts. I'm an ex-champ coming to Wolf Palace Rio to wreck this division up. I'll gladly accept your challenge.

I suggest people watch Invincible vs O'Neill because one of us is going to the hospital.

Mr Invincible:

Damien, i'm glad you accepted my challenge. You are more experienced than me and I suspect this will be a good fight. You might wreck most of the division but unfortunately for you, your first fight here in WPR you will be the one getting wrecked. I am clean so I am not fully sure about WPR's drug policy here as it has never needed to concern me, but I doubt it will be acceptable to be on those Wolf Roids like you were allowed in your previous org. Also who knows there might be two of us in the hospital after the fight, I might feel bad for you and come visit you :D

Damien O'Neill:

I'm getting up there in the age department, so I got to take more supplements to numb my hand from all the knockouts. Thanks for the very nice gesture, but no need to visit me in the hospital. I'll be running some post-fight tests to make sure that i'm ok. I just hope they can wake you up from coma or you end up :wheelchair:

Vrando Vaganza has been cut for declining 3 fight offers in a row. He calls himself 15 inch dick but as Mystery once said 15mm dick is a more suitable name for the guy. He was ranked 2 in his w/c and clearly wanted to crush cans. Aint nobody got time for that shit!