Wolf Palace London smack talk

i was gonna do this closer to my fight but stuff comes up.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33b10.jpg

hashim

i am ready to fight dark deeds. i will knock him out without even touching him. i have learned the secret of using chi energy to knock someone out without even touching them.

i am now a master at the touchless knockout. i will destroy dark deeds.

Drakorov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w2.jpg

Drakorov "Wolfy, I ask for a title shot, and you give me a guy who looks incredible on paper. Other managers (Putin) go on record saying Blackfyre will win and will bet 50k. Blackfyre did not win a round, he did not win by tko, now he must rebuild his career. Will you throw me another prodigal son of the Wolf Pack or will the champ finally man up and fight me? Your preview guy doubted me, but I thank you for having faith. Its time for me to take my rightful place as champion, my striking is awesome and my ground defence was ready before Blackfyre was thrown in my way. Give me the title shot wolf man, I know you now ...know my name!"

Daly aka Wolfy?: Big congratulations Drakorov, was a great fight in my opinion and you have most certainly earned your title shot! Also, Drakorov I know you are from a foreign land but its Wolf Palace! I need one of the biggest stars in WPR to get it right, come on man, tryin to make a good rep for my org dammit! haha. Anyway, I can't wait to see you and Hamadani face off. That arena is gonna be sold out! Also big congrats to Jeremy Crusher who beat Kane for the middle weight title!

Rory you can't go praising up escudo and then telling one of your fighters to take a dive like 30 seconds into the fight to make his predictions look bad ;)

Edit: Actually it was 2 dives, first one was the best though: Hedfors drops Sykes with a hook right on the temple. He thinks about going to the ground but Sykes looks back up at him and smiles so Hedfors waves him back to his feet - he obviously thinks he can knock him out after that shot landed.

:weeping: I was hoping that fight would be brushed under the carpet... I sacked straight after, fuck him lol he was actually quite a quick learner but I think he sucks or I suck or both...

WPR: TUF Final

Tonight in WPR we have 2 title fights! The first of the 2 is to crown the 265+ TUF winner between Sly Guy and Cannondale Trail, who have you got to win it? The 2nd title fight is in the 170lbs division between current champ, Rogerio Cabral and contender Freddy Krugerman, a man who has dominated all his foes in the first round. Also, on the card we have fights that will determine who is no.1 contender in the respective divisions, I can’t wait! Gonna be one hell of a night.

155lbs: Djim Miller vs Eugene Taylor

Miller won his first and only fight in WPR with a very impressive TKO victory in less than a minute. Look out for him to keep this one standing and look for a brutal KO. Taylor lacks the skills of Miller but will prefer for this to take place on the ground. He is 1-0 with a QFC victory.

Prediction: Miller via TKO.

145lbs: Jorge Silva vs Bartek Sz

Jorge Silva is a dangerous striker on paper but has not yet put his skills to the test so it will be interesting to see what he can do in the cage tonight, he will be throwing some bombs I presume. Sz has 2 beautiful KO victories in the QFC fights but I don’t see him getting a KO victory tonight as Silva should have the better stand up. Well you never know!

Prediction: Silva via KO.

205lbs: Billy Silver vs Andreas Donovan

This should be a stand-up war! Silver has boxing and MT skills . His record appears to be rather bleak but he has finished his last 2 fights with stunning head kicks so don’t look away or you may miss another one! He has a KT background with absolutely no ground game so it may be wise for Donovan to go for the takedown as he has a Blue belt. But hopefully he will stand with his remarkable boxing skills and seek the KO. Should be a fun fight!

Prediction: Silver via KO.

205lbs: Balin Le Savage vs Patrick Miller

Rumours have spread that Le Savage is a great boxer so to stand with this guy would be foolish. He is untested but has no ground game so Miller will need to get the takedown and he better manage otherwise he will be away with the fairies after taking a monstrous punch from Balin. This will end by either KO by Balin or Sub by Miller.

Prediction: Miller via Submission.

185lbs: Richard Jay Franklin vs Randall White

These 2 have history! They both fought eachother for the title not so long ago and White came out on top with a devastating submission late in the final round after taking quite a beating from Franklin. Franklin’s camp has been dying to take revenge and promises he will do so tonight! It’s a pretty evenly matched fight but both are coming off a loss so lets see who can change their recent form and come out the victor.

Prediction: Franklin via decision.

145lbs: Jose Vera vs Marcos Dias

Both these men are unbeaten and looking to keep climbing the ladder. Vera is quickly turning into a fan favourite with 3 TKO victories in WPR, most recently defeating the outspoken newcomer, Hassan. Dias clearly has some decent KO power with 2 under his belt. He doesn’t appear to be much but he has shown that he’s got some beastly power. However, I think ‘Lightning’ is gonna end that streak tonight and carry on with his own. He is a nightmare to deal with and a rising star.

Prediction: Vera via TKO.

185lbs: Scottie Power vs Owen Rose

There is only one word to describe Power and that is deadly. The guy has 3 wins and 1 loss in WPR but in his 3 wins he has 2 KOTNs and 1 FON, he has destroyed all of his opponents in no time at all apart from Crusher who pulled off an upset submission, look out for this guy Rio he doesn’t fuck around. His opponent will be the WPR veteran Owen Rose! Rose has 5 fights in WPR and has been here right from day 1. He is a big hit with the WPR fans and a dangerous man. He has effective wrestling and will most likely look for the takedown tonight because Power is a beast on the feet and also covers the ground game well too. Gonna be a tough night for the veteran, Rose, but he is still in for a shot.

Prediction: Power via KO.

265+ Title fight: Cannondale Trail vs Sly Guy

This is a huge night for these 2 men. The winner will be the TUF winner and first champion of the super heavy weight division. Trail has glided through the tournament, winning all of them via (t)KO. He uses his punches, kicks and hammer fists to ware his opponents, you never know exactly what this guy is gonna bring to the cage. Sly Guy who joined the competition a little late has been nothing less than impressive. Hewon his first 2 fights via TKO without breaking a sweat and then against all odds beat down John McDougall who was seen as a favourite by many. Tonight we have a David and Goliath match up but will this end the same way as the tale does… We will soon find out!

Prediction: Very tough one to call but I will go for Trail via Decision.

185lbs: Vadim Nazarov vs Jackie Rouisey

Nazarov has proven himself a worthy fighter in WPR with 3 TKO victories in the org. He is a very well rounded fighter and I am sure he has a lot more he can show us in his arsenal. Definitely one to keep your eye on! Rouisey is 3-0 and another very well rounded fighter! He has shown some good diversity in his fights 1 KO, 1 TKO and 1 submission. This guy is capable of ending a fight however he wants but tonight is going to be his hardest challenge yet and this has potential to be fight of the night. A very tough one to call but I think I would have to give Nazarov the edge.

Prediction: Nazarov via Decision.

170lbs title fight: Rogerio Cabral vs Freddy Krugerman

Cabral has a fantastic record of 7-1-1 and has shown some slick submissions in the past, most recently against Gabs Nunes earning him sub of the night. He has only had 2 fights with us in WPR but earned his shot at the title after his first because he had recently proven himself in the infamous No Exit. So far he has lived up to his hype but tonight ladies and gentleman he is against everyone’s biggest nightmare, Freddy Krugerman! This guy is pretty terrifying, not only in your darkest dreams but in the cage too. He beat the shit out of his first 2 opponents and submitted his latest with a swift Kimura. He has every part of the fight covered; so does Cabral but I think Krugerman more so. If Cabral gets this one to the floor he may have a chance at submitting Krugerman if he plays his cards right. But something tells me Krugerman is gonna be a difficult man to take to the ground. Don’t even blink in this one because before you know it one of these 2 will be unconscious wether its by Submission or KO I don’t yet know but I got an idea..

Prediction: Krugerman via KO.

• Upvote 3

holy balls! That was the best event in WPR so far.. not just because of the event rating but those fights were crayyy... I dunno how I am gonna choose the of the night awards.. congrats to Trail and Cabral for winning the titles... well Cabral defended it.

That was a sick night bitches!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18b1.jpg

Randall White

Well Franklin got the rematch he begged for and only got a split decision over me, have 2 fights left before i retire and i want

Scottie Powers

next gonna be training down in Rio and might as well fight the best

Don't be like your Homeboy fatso and just eat your weigh out of a career either scottie to duck me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Scottie Power:

This is the fight I have been waiting for ever since you have held the title Randall White. It has been a long wait, and still another 3 weeks until our fight, too long if you ask me but WPR really is the place to be atm and with so much going on I thank Rory for being able to schedule the fight this quick.

On a less positive note, I might have to scale back my training a little and concentrate on my managing a little more, my boys lost their 2 title fights tonight, and disappointed does not begin to state how I feel. Poor Krugerman has really taken this loss bad, his morale has gone extremely low, he needs a win to improve that morale so maybe that fight against Dahl Hahas is needed if u know what I mean ;)

I could be wrong, but I think this means my guy Rogerio Cabral is the first champ to successfully defend his belt in WPR. And don't think I wasn't worried that the belts might be cursed. Great fight, Scottie!

I could be wrong, but I think this means my guy Rogerio Cabral is the first champ to successfully defend his belt in WPR. And don't think I wasn't worried that the belts might be cursed. Great fight, Scottie!

Yes sir. Congrats.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Scottie Power:

This is the fight I have been waiting for ever since you have held the title Randall White. It has been a long wait, and still another 3 weeks until our fight, too long if you ask me but WPR really is the place to be atm and with so much going on I thank Rory for being able to schedule the fight this quick.

On a less positive note, I might have to scale back my training a little and concentrate on my managing a little more, my boys lost their 2 title fights tonight, and disappointed does not begin to state how I feel. Poor Krugerman has really taken this loss bad, his morale has gone extremely low, he needs a win to improve that morale so maybe that fight against Dahl Hahas is needed if u know what I mean ;)

I like this a lot! I will be in touch regarding Krugermans next fight shortly!

I believe you are correct! A big achievement against a tough opponent, it aint easy to hold a belt for long here with all the depth and talent there is!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w38.jpg

Billy "The Kid" Silver

You know, after not taking my MMA career seriously and losing 5 damn fights in a row it was heart breaking and hard to get back into the gym. I got back to basics and trained my @$$ off. I am the first to admit (and my record will show you) i hate it when the fight goes to he ground. But if we both stand and trade, well the last 3 fights will tell you what can happen.

Thanks Rory for giving me a chance after PFL closed down and to match me up with someone willing to bang with me. Also thanks for the KO of the Night award too. That will help me out with training with the best strikers. I'm glad I was able to entertain and to deliver. This fight has given me my confidence back.

And even though I am gone from WPR, be sure to cheer on my big bro Nathan Silver as he also fights to make a name for himself in the Bellator tournament.

Peace out!

WPR: Fight Night 4

Welcome back to another WPR preview, this time we will give the breakdown for the fights happening tonight at WPR: Fight Night 4! Tonight we only have 8 fights, I regret to say. Why? Well firstly because I have overbooked events (again) and secondly because a couple of managers decided not to accept/reject their fights tonight and reply to my mails but eh that shit happens I guess. I will definitely be lowering the number of events so I don’t have to beg people to fight on short notice! Looks like the WPR hype is gonna stay kinda static this month. Anyway, you guys don’t care about that; I may as well be talking to myself! So, let’s get to it…

265lbs: Marcelo Couture vs Leidiano Jos Brito

First up we have Couture; an outstanding wrestler with a bright future ahead of him I would think. He is untested and yet to fight so let’s see what he has got. He also holds a purple belt so it’s clear he will be bringing this fight to the floor. Brito lost his debut fight in WPR against a very good striker, Thiago Belfort, so no shame in that. The 26 year old is a boxer and wrestler but does not shine in either. However, if he keeps the fight standing he may be able to pull off a W tonight. He is gonna need some great takedown defence to get past Couture though.

Prediction: Couture via TKO.

170lbs: Rakharo Bharbo vs Zeus Easy

Both these fighters are yet to get their first win. Bharbo lost his first WPR fight via submission in the 1st so he probably won’t be hugely fond of this match up as Easy is a brown belt. Bharbo is the more well-rounded fighter though so he may be able to keep the fight where he wants it; on the feet. Easy will be seeking that opportunity to land a takedown and work it from there.

Prediction: Easy via submission.

155lbs: Brilliant Brian Winchester vs Mauricio Melendez

Striker/wrestler, Winchester accepted his first ever fight by entering the Bellator tournament where he got knocked out by a dangerous striker half way through the 1st. He looks to make a rebound and prove he is the fighter that he has dreamed of being all these years. Let’s see if he can really be brilliant tonight. Melendez is a WPR veteran, having fought in the first ever event, glad to see he is still around! He also fought in the Bellator tournament and lsot to perhaps the tourney favourite, Raijin Kage. The loss proved to be a crushing one for Melendez as his morale is at an all-time low. But, despite his previous loss he has been a great asset to WPR with 4 deadly submission victories in a row. Melendez is a WPR fan favourite and I am sure the fans will be cheering him on tonight to see another breath taking submission.

Prediction: Melendez via submission.

170lbs: Jeronimo Ferra De Almada vs Miguel Oliveira

Well, neither of these guys are training so don’t expect a very impressive performance. They are both very similar fighters with brown belts. Almada has never been finished and is 3-2 and Oliveira is coming off a 18 second submission victory so perhaps it would be wise to choose Oliveira in this fight as he seems rather confident in the lead up to this bout.

Prediction: Oliveira via submission.

145lbs: Chilli Parlma vs Anderson De Santos

Parlma is a top fighter in the 145 division and has only lost to the current champ, Diego, in a decision. He certainly has a successful future as a fighter ahead of him. He is a wel rounded fighter and can finish a fight in any way but he concentrates mainly on his BJJ to earn him the W. De Santos is a BJJ fighter with little else to boast about. He is 1-1 and previously lost by submission to another talented young fighter, McDonald. I think he is in trouble tonight with a man like Parlma facing him. I don’t know how it will finish but I think Parlma’s got this.

Prediction: Parlma via KO.

185lbs: Max Eisenhardt vs Jacques Don Pierre

The first fighter out of the Ragnarson camp will be Eisenhardt. He is very well rounded and has 1 impressive TKO victory to his name. He will be looking to stand and land a huge KO in this fight tonight, no doubt. Don Pierre is a good wrestler with a brown belt so he will be spamming takedown all night long baby! Believe that. If he doesn’t land it he is fucked to put it impolitely. On the flip side if he gets that takedown, I believe he wins this fight. So, lets see if Max’s takedown defence training has paid off tonight. If not he will be another victim of a slick Don Pierre submission!

Prediction: Eisenhardt via KO.

170lbs: Dahl Haas vs Franklin Dos Santos

Haas is the next fighter out of the Ragnarson camp that will enter the cage tonight. He has been very verbal to the WPR press and called out Krugerman! And seven hells has he been everything but a gentleman about it! There is a lot of beef there and org owner Daly has 100% decided that these 2 will face off next to settle the beef…. Or perhaps fuel the already blazing fire between the 2. Haas vs Krugerman will take place in the London event, so eyes peeled for that one and whatever happens in the lead up! Anyway, back to this fight… sorry. Dos Santos is a good MT fighter but a better BJJ guy so again, he will be looking to take this one to the floor ASAP. He is 2-0, one win by TKO, the other by submission so he clearly has some neat skills. Should be a good fight.

Prediction: Haas via KO.

Main Event, 265lbs: Thiago Belfort vs Raider Vancan

Belfort, this guy reminds me of the rock dude from fantastic 4, he has clobbered all of his opponents in no time apart from the current champ, Bollanos who is also an absolute beast on his feet. Belfort has been dying to get revenge on Bollanos but there is only one way he can do that, and that is by beating Vancan tonight and that is no easy task. Apart from having a pretty badass name, Raider Vancan is also an awesome fighter. He has amazing ground skills, mainly wrestling. He has 7 (t)Kos but has also lost against the mighty Bollanos in a title fight. These 2 couldn’t be more opposite fighters. Belfort is a great striker and Vancan is a great grappler. I must say I really do fear for Belfort as his ground skills appear to be awful and I don’t see how he could stop Vancan, one of the best grapplers in the org, from taking him down. The only way for Belfort to take this is by a quick, accurate and brutal knockout. Good luck to them both.

Prediction: Vancan via TKO.

• Upvote 2