Is this a joke?

I also gave 2mil to people who aren't mods to fund private gyms? Virt and me go way back to when i just joined. He was part of Blitz and is a regular on chat. So of course i got to know him. This was way before he came a Mod. I offered him game cash a few months back before he was a Mod and he refused it. When he asked for the game cash i gave him it. In return for what? Him helping me when i was struggling early in my tycoon career.

But why you gave him money only when he got that moderator status?

It's not deleted, it's just not in this section anymore. "On a scale from 1-10 how stupid is this guy" . Come on dude.

But he is pretty stupid you have to agree with that.

• Upvote 1

Funkyama i came from a game in which thousands of pounds used to be spent playing it. I came here because i was bored one night and was quitting that other game. I have bought 2 people VIP during that time. I bought which i am sad to say turned out to be a multi for ZZ VIP and another guy, i can't remember his name. It was only 3 months vip though at the time i bought. It was just before i started writing and making my cash that way.

As for this thread i am pretty much done with it now. I took humors bait like a dumbass and extended it more because i am bored atm.

• Upvote 1

But why you gave him money only when he got that moderator status?

I only need to reply to 5 more of your posts then I can put on my CV/resume that I have experience in working with people with special needs.

• Upvote 5