What do you think about this ? :D

Looked so fake. not even the late bruce lee couldnt do that so a fat guy have these kind of power or whatever the crap they call it looks like his 15 mins of fame is over after all this is done and this dont need 5 page of comment on this crap. I love fighting and new fighters of different top levels and have done lots of different classes and for you to stun someone you need to hit them on the nerves to stun them no energy involed. If he had stayed with just the hitting part, he may have had a chance, but to not touch them and they just fall a complete joke. anyone who beleive this is a joke themsleves.

http://thewisecracker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tattoo-remover-cheese-grater.jpg

Let's analyze this guys particular story... aka line of bullshit.

1. First his story about the gun being shoved up his nose... Sounds like at the very least a bit of exaggeration. Most modern firearms are pretty damned reliable. Even ones that have a reputation for jamming issues will fire the first round without jamming, because it is already in the chamber. The only ways it would not fire would be if there was a problem with the trigger, firing mechanism itself or if the ammunition was at fault and cause a misfire. While these things can happen they are extraordinarily rare.
  2. His students were the only people affected by this "technique". He refused to even demonstrate it on the reporter chic and even when he did "a less risky" maneuver because he "didn't want to hurt' her he applied a supposed pressure point technique that utterly failed. By the way, I had studied a few pressure points, and I am aware of exactly none that are in your fucking cheek! There is one behind the jaw however that if you utilize the proper technique can actually cause people to collapse momentarily. There is no lingering effects. It is thought to be one of the triggers for your more traditional garden variety KO punch. "Right on the button" so to speak. If the jaw is hit with enough force and speed or just at a particular angle it can cause a momentary lack of motor control that will cause you to fall. But you usually recover so fast that without subsequent blows you will not necessarily be knocked out. You will be on the floor though and that could be a bad thing. None of the Jujitsu practitioners were even remotely affected by any of those "techniques" he was employing.
  3. Speaking of the "athletes", he mentioned that (of course) that only 40% of people are affected by the technique, and athletes are tougher and "tuned in' to those energies and so more apt to be immune. Sounds like Bullshit to me. Especially since no one seemed to want to point out that his students (many of whom seemed to be black belts themselves, and at least some of them were able to supposedly utilize this technique, not only on each other but even on him, that that should imply that they qualify for that Athlete descriptor. Or at least that they were in tune with the energies. Yet, they were still vulnerable to it?
  4. Anytime people start doing the back peddling and making excuses when presented with hard science makes me suspect. I question whether those EMTs are someone I would want treating me. They cannot explain those symptoms? Really!?! Because I can. The mind is a powerful machine. If you convince yourself of the veracity of something than you become more susceptible to it's "power". In other words they believe it is real. They believe it so hard that when he demonstrates it that their minds create those spikes in heart rate, and with increased heart rate comes increased respiratory rates and even clammy skin and sweating. It's called psychosomatic response.

In conclusion I say maintain your skepticism, it will obviously (as demonstrated by Daniel the reporter) that it will diminish any possible effects it could have. Which is to say... it has no power at all. This guy just got a whole bunch of free advertisement out of his shenanigans and had his number posted not only on the local Chicago news but also all over the internet. At $60 per month per person that signs up... I'd say he just made himself a tidy little profit from this scam. It's pretty difficult for me to believe that people can fall for this shit, but as P.T. Barnum said: "There's a sucker born every minute"

• Upvote 1

only in russia they can sell that crap to people there. I would like to know what gun that guy draw on him. any modern gun is 99.99 chance it will go off even on safety so that guy is full of poop. I would love for him to go in a bad area in the states and lets see him use his fake powers there oh wait he would be dead by then. Busted.

Well he said that was the cause of him learning martial arts. So if he is a black belt in the video, (Btw that video has got to be 10 years old), Then it was awhile before. However, I believe he is full of shit too.

BTW, Rampage Jackson claims that he had a gun held to him that jammed, wonder if hes exaggerating, I dont really believe everything he says either.

Legendary.... it was in Chicago... Modern guns are not 99.99% likely to go off if the safety is on. The way safeties work pretty much precludes that event happening. That said it IS possible both in this guy's case and in Rampages case that the guns just didn't fire, but I tend to believe that they are exaggerations in both cases. Or the gunmen were just scared and forgot to turn the safety off. That is a fairly likely scenario. Especially in the Rampage case... that dude would be very intimidating. Imagine not knowing who that dude is and having him come up on you...? I would be nervous. Might even be inclined to pull a gun. Due to my training I would not likely forget to turn the safety off before pulling the trigger though, but I could at least understand why someone facing Rampage in a bad neighborhood might bet panicky.

I do not know how old that footage is, I would argue that it is probably not 10 years old. The computer graphics says to me that we are looking at more like 5 years ago at most. But If I am wrong on that (which I most certainly could be) then that would still change nothing... dude is full of shit. But he was able to manipulate the media into giving him some free advertisement regardless... lol

Legendary.... it was in Chicago... Modern guns are not 99.99% likely to go off if the safety is on. The way safeties work pretty much precludes that event happening. That said it IS possible both in this guy's case and in Rampages case that the guns just didn't fire, but I tend to believe that they are exaggerations in both cases. Or the gunmen were just scared and forgot to turn the safety off. That is a fairly likely scenario. Especially in the Rampage case... that dude would be very intimidating. Imagine not knowing who that dude is and having him come up on you...? I would be nervous. Might even be inclined to pull a gun. Due to my training I would not likely forget to turn the safety off before pulling the trigger though, but I could at least understand why someone facing Rampage in a bad neighborhood might bet panicky.

I do not know how old that footage is, I would argue that it is probably not 10 years old. The computer graphics says to me that we are looking at more like 5 years ago at most. But If I am wrong on that (which I most certainly could be) then that would still change nothing... dude is full of shit. But he was able to manipulate the media into giving him some free advertisement regardless... lol

Its way more than 5 years old. The forums i have been on have been making fun of that video for at least 10 years. Keep in mind Bonner was on TUF in 2005 (8 years ago) and this video was before he got into that. He looks to be 18-22 in this. That would make it 13-15 years old.

What was so funny is the guy claims it doesnt work good on athletes. But it all you got attacked by was pencil neck geeks. Why would you need a Martial art to begin with? What you are seeing when their heart rate increases is his students wanting to believe in him. There is a lot of brainwashing in these TMAs. You have to accept what they tell you or you wouldnt do it. They are left with students what want to believe they can protect themselves. They have been told all their lieves they can beat people up but have never been hit or never hit anyone. So it comes down to the old saying about lie detector tests. "It isnt a lie if you believe it". Your mind controls your heart rate. Thats why people can start thinking of something and bring on a panic attack. Its all in their heads. I also dont believe this guy ever had a gun "up his nose". Dont get me wrong. That does happen. But one thing you learn when it comes to TMA is they are con men. Once they get a belt from someone or just buy one. They create their own style. Make up a asian name and watch the people roll in. They always have to have a story of why they are so tough and how they have "tested their skills" Unfortunately no one has ever seen it. This guy will never fight and neithr will his sickly looking students. So he has to have a story of his "credibility". There is a curtain segment of society who will always want to believe it. What are the odds someone gets a gun pulled on them? Then the odds of it misfiring? Then the odds this guy happens to become good at the Martial art and be in a position where this story can be used to make him money? Astronomical! Every TMA is selling this bs. Even Bruce lee. As much as people love him. Most of his fans claim stuff he never claimed. They have these stories of fights that there is no proof of against people noone know or can find. We all know how important it is to spar. Every MMA style is founded on live full contact sparring. Basically going close to full speed. BJJ and Wrestlers do it. Thai and Boxers beat the hell out of each other. Not because its fun. But because its important. But most people do not want to get punched. So they want to believe they can get good without anyone punching them and then think they can win fights without getting hit back. They want it to be true so back there is nothing you can do to convience them otherwise. Thats why these con men are selling this bullshit of Death punches and other things.

• Downvote 1

http://thewisecracker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tattoo-remover-cheese-grater.jpg

Let's analyze this guys particular story... aka line of bullshit.

1. First his story about the gun being shoved up his nose... Sounds like at the very least a bit of exaggeration. Most modern firearms are pretty damned reliable. Even ones that have a reputation for jamming issues will fire the first round without jamming, because it is already in the chamber. The only ways it would not fire would be if there was a problem with the trigger, firing mechanism itself or if the ammunition was at fault and cause a misfire. While these things can happen they are extraordinarily rare.

2. His students were the only people affected by this "technique". He refused to even demonstrate it on the reporter chic and even when he did "a less risky" maneuver because he "didn't want to hurt' her he applied a supposed pressure point technique that utterly failed. By the way, I had studied a few pressure points, and I am aware of exactly none that are in your fucking cheek! There is one behind the jaw however that if you utilize the proper technique can actually cause people to collapse momentarily. There is no lingering effects. It is thought to be one of the triggers for your more traditional garden variety KO punch. "Right on the button" so to speak. If the jaw is hit with enough force and speed or just at a particular angle it can cause a momentary lack of motor control that will cause you to fall. But you usually recover so fast that without subsequent blows you will not necessarily be knocked out. You will be on the floor though and that could be a bad thing. None of the Jujitsu practitioners were even remotely affected by any of those "techniques" he was employing.

3. Speaking of the "athletes", he mentioned that (of course) that only 40% of people are affected by the technique, and athletes are tougher and "tuned in' to those energies and so more apt to be immune. Sounds like Bullshit to me. Especially since no one seemed to want to point out that his students (many of whom seemed to be black belts themselves, and at least some of them were able to supposedly utilize this technique, not only on each other but even on him, that that should imply that they qualify for that Athlete descriptor. Or at least that they were in tune with the energies. Yet, they were still vulnerable to it?

4. Anytime people start doing the back peddling and making excuses when presented with hard science makes me suspect. I question whether those EMTs are someone I would want treating me. They cannot explain those symptoms? Really!?! Because I can. The mind is a powerful machine. If you convince yourself of the veracity of something than you become more susceptible to it's "power". In other words they believe it is real. They believe it so hard that when he demonstrates it that their minds create those spikes in heart rate, and with increased heart rate comes increased respiratory rates and even clammy skin and sweating. It's called psychosomatic response.

In conclusion I say maintain your skepticism, it will obviously (as demonstrated by Daniel the reporter) that it will diminish any possible effects it could have. Which is to say... it has no power at all. This guy just got a whole bunch of free advertisement out of his shenanigans and had his number posted not only on the local Chicago news but also all over the internet. At $60 per month per person that signs up... I'd say he just made himself a tidy little profit from this scam. It's pretty difficult for me to believe that people can fall for this shit, but as P.T. Barnum said: "There's a sucker born every minute"

Great post. Thing is everyone would love to be able to win fights with a single punch and never get hit and "throw out energy". But most realize its bullshit. Its like Bruce Lee. I was always a fan of his as a kid. I still have lots of respect for him. BUt i respect for the right reasons. For what he really did. Not what wishful thinking fans want to believe he did or can do. He was a fight philosopher. He would study fighting styles and situations and break them down. He was doing what MMA head coaches do for their fighters today. He created game plans for styles and situations while finding out what works and when it works and what it works against. But he was not a fighter. He played around as a kid in MArtial arts and with neighborhood kids. But he wasnt a fighter as an adult. He would recruit fighters to test his theories in their fights. But his fans want to believe he has these super human abilities. He was the strongest and the fastest human all rolled into 135 lbs lol. Then to prove he was a bad ass fighter that make up all these fights there is no record of. Claiming constant challenge matches on the set of movies that all the camera around a famous actor just happen to never film or even be reported. It really is amazing what people can talk themselves into believing. The best one was people telling the the video on youtube of him hitting a punching bag that the bag weighed 300 lbs. Anyone who has ever hit a heavy bag can tell that is impossible. You can tell the bag is maybe 20-30 lbs of foam that isnt typically used in bags. Bruce would have never used a 300 lb bag because he trained mainly for speed in his striking. Large bags are for power. Then the porch roof it was connected to wouldnt have held a 100 lb bag. It is funny and scary the stuff people convience themselves of.

I agree with you (Brainsmasher) on almost every point in this. I myself had made some of the same points. I will even concede that it may be older then I thought it might have been. It looks to have a bit more modern look to it then that, but.... I'm an old fucker and the years just seem to race by so it is entirely possible that I just am wrong on that. However, On the issue of ALL traditional Martial Arts being nothing but scams I have to disagree. I will concede that a great many are.

Tae Kwon Do is one that I find to be such an utter snow job that I can scarcely believe that they can even make money anymore. I suppose that some guy that got his black belt in Korea might actually be kind of a bad ass, but every single person I have ever met that was bragging about their black belt in Tae Kwon Do usually ended up getting into a fight with me that ended with them receiving an ass-whooping. Including one fool that I whooped when I was so drunk I could hardly stand. Same goes with some of the more popular TMAs like Karate. But there are some very good TMAs out there. Possibly even including Tae Kwon Do and definitely including Karate. You just have to find a reputable school/Trainer.

It is also important to understand (and many simply cannot grasp this) that no single form will guarantee victory. Not even a good mix of different disciplines, otherwise known as MMA, will guarantee success, but a variety of styles will increase your odds of winning a fight. People say things like Aikido is useless... I say... no it isn't. I have gotten submissions on many occasions from the stand up even by using Aikido techniques. By itself I think it is one of the better forms in fact. I mix in JuiJutsu, boxing, Karate/Muay Thai, and a smattering of Wrestling and BJJ in my repertoire as well... Relying on any one of those would probably result in me catching an ass whooping. Some of the "advanced techniques" have no place against a fellow martial artist. They are trained to defend against such things. The High risk moves are not worth it in my opinion. You will never see me throw an Axe Kick or a jumping spinning back Wheel Kick against anyone in a serious fight. If I was making a movie though...? Hell yes! Why? Cause it looks cool. But unless someone was already about to fall down I would not deem that move worth the potential risk of getting KTFOd by trying it.

That and the fact that I am a fat old bastard now and would probably rip my sack open if I tried that move is a factor, but you see my point. I mean lets face it... All the separate martial arts that make up MMA today are "Traditional Martial Arts". Just because they are being merged into one effective fighting style doesn't invalidate them. Nor does it actually make them non-traditional.

My personal belief on the TMA's when you look past all the conmen is this. I believe all the styles have something to offer to someone. But i believe some of the styles have very little but have something none the less. But at the same time it takes someone with a good fight mind to see it. Much like Bruce Lee was. For example TKD has some kicks that are useful in some situation for some people. But it isnt for everyone. I dont think any kicking art is for shorter or stock people. Like Helio did. People need to get experienced in real fighting and see what works and most importantly why it works. Being a big guy, if i train nothing but bottom game BJJ because Royce made it look cool. Then im just wasting my time. Im not built to be a bottom guy. Learning some defense there is wise. But thinking im going to pull off triangles and armbars from there at a high level is unrealisitc. I do agree karate is a useful art and has much more to offer than TKD for example. BUt i also believe that Muay Thai has all those things to offer and more. Which is why i dont believe karate to be the more practical art unless its your only option. Like you said what most people dont want to admit is the Man is more important that the art. If you are not a tough guy or physically gifted. You are not going to be a bad ass with all the training in the world. I also believe all the katas in the world are not going to help you be a badass. If you are not training at close to live speed in simulated realisitc combat you are wasting your time. If you avoid contact because you are scared to get hit then you are wasting your time. Sadly even in a art whose roots come from fighting and form the base for MMA, BJJ. You walk into most BJJ schools and tell them you are boxing sparring the next day. That class will empty out. More than 90% of people who train to fight are actually scared to death of a real fight. They want the piece of mind and false sense of security they get from having a belt or going to class. This is why the conman of the arts making money hand over fist. They offer exactly what these types of people are subconsiously asking for.

Tae Kwon Do is one that I find to be such an utter snow job that I can scarcely believe that they can even make money anymore.

I wondered the same thing myself until i walked into a TMA school by accident. Long story as short as i can make it. Saw Jui Jitsu school in the local paper. Was already doing BJJ and thought it was another BJJ school. Didnt register on me it didnt say Brazilian lol. Me and a friend go there. The first class was kids. Or what i call babysitting. They let them tist a guys arm and he flops like a fish and this makes the kids laugh. Then the adult class comes in. Litterally the least athletic bunch of people i have ever seen. Felt like they were shooting "Comic book Men" at the school. But before we come over we called an dasked if they trained BJJ because we were interested in MMA training. The guy says "I can teach you BJJ, muay Thai, wrestling, boxing, karate, anything you want." So we are there and there isnt even mats on the floor. Just some packing material that felt like sand paper. Cleanry these people didnt do any ground work. I asked a student if they do any sparring. He said "No but when the weather is warm we get to go outside and train weapons". So i roll my eyes. Class starts and it consists of catching a punch, turning it into a standing key lock, trip them to the ground and finishing them with the key loock. Apparently they believe they can do this to anyone and everyone and there is no need to spar or have a back up plan and every fight is over in 3 seconds. After class he went on to tell me and my friends how the UFC isnt realisitc because you cant break fingers and point people in the eye. Then said he ban pressure points (which is a lie). Needless to say we never went back. Its funny how "pressure points" become some mythical easy button. All it is is a sensitive area on a person. Its not going to cripple you or be very effective in a fight outside of cheap shots like groin strikes. Of course most of these require no real technique. Martial arts takes medical facts and over exaggerates them into mythical weapons and folklore. Like the death punch. People can get hit in the chest and die from heart arythmia or whatever its called. But you can not control it or do it at will. A few people die each year by these kind of accidents like getting hit in the chest with a baseball. But these con men claim to be able to harness this "power" and do it at will. Like Chael talks about the Pitfalls of human thinking. People see it is a real condition and they automatically think the Conman can do it. When 1 has nothing to do with the other. And 1 doesnt automatically mean the other but people tend to link them without having any proof of the other.

• Upvote 1

I prefer Mark Hunt's death touch.

http://www.titocouture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Mark-Hunt-KO.gif

Now that will work on anyone it lands on and that's no joke. Stan so overrated. The ufc wanted to build him into a contender but silva spoiles the day. That is good. Silva should retire before he gets hurt

• Upvote 2

Its way more than 5 years old. The forums i have been on have been making fun of that video for at least 10 years. Keep in mind Bonner was on TUF in 2005 (8 years ago) and this video was before he got into that. He looks to be 18-22 in this. That would make it 13-15 years old.

Yeah plus they mention ripleys believe it or not, but that show hasn't been on since like 02'

I dont think Hunt knew it was over as much as he hoped it was over. He was tired as hell and he seemed to walk off and it has got the ref to stop the fight before. Even when the Ref told him to keep fighting. He didnt exactly pounce. He did what anyone who was tired would do. Walked over slowly trying to get his wind back. I personally thought the fight should have continued. Struve was spinning for guard while on the ground and Dean told them to fight. But apparently at some point Struve told Dean he was done after he realized his jaw was broken.

The best walk off KO i remember seeing is Jachim Hansens knee vs Iminari.

• Downvote 2

I dont think Hunt knew it was over as much as he hoped it was over. He was tired as hell and he seemed to walk off and it has got the ref to stop the fight before. Even when the Ref told him to keep fighting. He didnt exactly pounce. He did what anyone who was tired would do. Walked over slowly trying to get his wind back. I personally thought the fight should have continued. Struve was spinning for guard while on the ground and Dean told them to fight. But apparently at some point Struve told Dean he was done after he realized his jaw was broken.

The best walk off KO i remember seeing is Jachim Hansens knee vs Iminari.

BS the guy was out, if it was boxing count zero referee in the world would have keep it.

When you fight you know it when you put a guy out.

• Upvote 2

BS the guy was out, if it was boxing count zero referee in the world would have keep it.

When you fight you know it when you put a guy out, but you will never know it.

Except for the fact guys do this all the time and the guy doesnt go out and the feet keeps going. You dont know a guy is going out. That is stupid. You know when you land a good shot and you might know that lots of times it is a KO. BUt you never know for sure when someone is out. Struve himself said he was NOT OUT. You can see he was telling the truth by him spinning around for guard. If not for the broken jaw this fight would have continued. Cant say for how long but it would have continued. even the ref told them to fight and put his hands up like "WTF" to Hunt. It was the broken jaw that caused Struve to say he was done. Not a KO and not the Ref.

Except for the fact guys do this all the time and the guy doesnt go out and the feet keeps going. You dont know a guy is going out. That is stupid. You know when you land a good shot and you might know that lots of times it is a KO. BUt you never know for sure when someone is out. Struve himself said he was NOT OUT. You can see he was telling the truth by him spinning around for guard. If not for the broken jaw this fight would have continued. Cant say for how long but it would have continued. even the ref told them to fight and put his hands up like "WTF" to Hunt. It was the broken jaw that caused Struve to say he was done. Not a KO and not the Ref.

BS you're retarded.

You may not be sure if you don't put a guy really out, but if you really KO him you know it.

A good fighter normaly know when a leg kick or a punch to the belly hurt the opponents "even lightly hurt", so a KO of course he know.

By the way Hunt has more fights in K1 then MMA in case you don't know, but in K1 you go fast to your corner to make the count start right now.

A fighter is never OUT like you mean it. He is always out a certain amount of time, 1sec, 10sec , 30sec 1mn ...

Struve was out 3sec for sure.